BREXIT!!

BREXIT!!

Attached: F7B388E3-6820-4E63-88D4-B9E6D9708EB3.png (500x600, 186K)

Now Scotland will declare independence from the UK. You dun goofed, Brits.

Won't happen.

American here. Im not educated enough on the details to have an opinion. Do you guys want to break from the EU or not?

Why wouldn't it? The majority of Scots now want independence according to polls.

Oh yeah, because polls are always fully accurate. Fuck sake.

Think. 2020, Brexit has happened, it's getting worked out and now Sturgeon is threatening to put the country back into chaos. Old cunts will be told their pensions are at risk. Folk get all worked up about whether we'll use the pound or not.

Ignoring all that, not enough people will have changed their mind. Have the vote tomorrow. I guarantee it'll be the same result.

> BREXIT!! :
has destroyed democracy in the UK
The electorate was given a referendum to vote on it and the electorate gave it a resounding YES in response.

But ever since then, the majority of our fucking useless "representatives" have done everything that they can to prevent it from happening.

All those fucking anarchistic bastards who have usurped a legitimate place in Parliament should be hung, drawn & quartered, for high treason.

Imagine the salt on Sup Forums when they cancel brexit.

Democracy is overrated

Only a retard describes a 51.9% majority as a "resounding yes".

Yeah I really liked Germany around 1930s to 1940s seemed to work well.....

Sarcasm but actually true. Hitler was an economic genius.

Tbf I can't take away how he did bring the country back to its pre ww1 days but more the killing those who opposed his leadership was more what I was getting at

Well, even democracies do that. They just call it 'anti-terrorism' these days

This is true but it is still not quite to the extreme though I don't think it'll be long till boiling point is reach and some new powers are enforced and we start getting closer to that

Can't wait to get rid of all the niggers.

Going back to Sweden are they?

>Going back to Sweden are they?
Wherever they came from.

Most likely somewhere else in the UK you uneducated oxygen stealing mouth breather.... I really just hope your a troll and not just dumb

>Most likely somewhere else in the UK you uneducated oxygen stealing mouth breather.... I really just hope your a troll and not just dumb
Go back to your trap threads, faggot.

So rascist and homophobic must either be 12 or 40 living with your mum

I'd rather keep the niggers and get rid of the people dumb enough to think that anyone will be sent home, especially the non-europeans. You're the reason they have to write "Do not eat" on packs of silica gel