Are there any soul crushing jobs that pay well with no school?

Are there any soul crushing jobs that pay well with no school?

Attached: O8P5So7.jpg (500x644, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/PoYpGjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hooker

I'm not attractive nor do I have a large enough penis to do that.

Exposed slut at

imgur.com/PoYpGjY

Attached: image4.jpg (1242x2208, 278K)

Army

My vision is too shit and they won't let me join. Already tried.

How tight is the butthole?

Well, I have ibs so not verry.

Truck driver. Probably the last generation for that job

If his eyes are too bad for army professional driver is probably out as well. Plus semi-driver requires training.. Typical though he wants high pay with no investment of effort. Sorry there's no call for professional NEETS. All that's available is no school, soul-crushing and low pay. In that case work retail or be gas station clerk

I'm fine with training, just not school. I'm really math and science stupid despite having high english and history scores and can't pass an SAT.

Oilfield
Specifically wireline

HVAC Installer. Pay really well anywhere its hot most of the year

cook meth

plenty

Army then PMC but be conservative with your money.

Sell cars

Soul crushing is relative, but long haul truckers make bank and get health care for camping all year long. There's a test, but any retard could pass it.

My uncle wears glasses, and he drove a truck for 30 years.

I hear that all of America's electricians are retiring with no replacements. Dunno how you get the most money out of that, but I bet it involves being crooked.

I actually know an electrician. He said you make really good money after you've been doing it for like 10-15 years and become a master electrician. He could also be shit, so I don't know how true that is.

Yeah. And you can start up your own business in a shoestring.
Start a cleaning service that specializes in crime scene and suicide cleanup. You won't have to deal with the bodies, you'll just have to clean up the aftermath.
Pay is great, but it comes at a high psychological toll.

That's actually not an awful idea. I live in a big city with lots of murders, so I could find a place to learn the trade then start up one on my own.

Oilfield pays well if you don't mind trading your soul for a check.