SHE ACTUALLY FAILED ART SCHOOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHE ACTUALLY FAILED ART SCHOOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I received a 2.6 in Communications class and 4.0's in the Physics, Calc, Chem, etc. Why do people say that class is easy?

because they don't have autism

What was hard about it?

/our leader/ Hitler failed art school too

No, he wasn't admitted into the Vienna school of arts because they were into degenerate expressionistic shit and he drew the opposite of that.

Hitler was a fucking awful artist, that's why he wasn't admitted.

>muh expressionism

Fuck off cuck.

i wanted to jennapost so bad yesterday, but didn't want to share her with Sup Forums since they don't deserve to look at her

Such is life

i nearly failed all my art classes as well because i was busy with more important shit as in my major and the stuck up cunt teaching the class took my disinterest personal

prerequisites are fucking retarded

Its a prescriptive take on making art, just like any other discipline you need certin requirments to consider a piece passable. Add on an extensive overview in art history in most courses and it can be as demanding as anything else in school. Pam may be a bad example but if you talk to anybody trying to get into a music institution and you'll see

>Hitler was a fucking awful artist, that's why he wasn't admitted.

You're LITERALLY retarded.

His art wasn't that bad.

>WAKE ME UP

P-Pam..?

In a Communications class?

fucking art history. never had any other course require so much information and memorization. i remember for every test, I'd need to buy 3 separate packs of index cards to make flash cards to help memorize artists and years and i'd be carrying a 6 inch stack of cards everywhere i went

He wasn’t terrible, with a bit of schooling he could have been decent

That's the only way they can make it "rigorous".

Couldn't draw Tippy the Turtle.

who was the best character and why was it Creed?

I already told you, don't talk and ruin the fantasy for me. Ok, JIM? Now shut up and call me Beesly

>that hip
should have killed himself years before tbqh

His art was boring, and the only aesthetic merit it has now is the fact it was done by Hitler.

In any other world, it would be forgotten.

Why do modern STEM autists have this embarrassingly poor appreciation of the fine arts?

Guess the artist of pic related

Everybody starts somewhere, problem is Hitler never went anywhere and kept sucking

Why do you think she was a receptionnist to begin with? Don't think its ever mentionned, but I'm not sure she went to college. She got with Roy in high school and then got this job at dunder mifflin after graduating, I guess.

look at this fucking garbage ffs

>Everybody starts somewhere, problem is Hitler never went anywhere and kept sucking

it seemed to hold true when he ran the Third Reich, an idiot leading even bigger idiots

Not an answer, this is a world famous, celebrated artist who fucking sucked ass for years until they finally got gud.

more like fart school

scranton is in pennslyvania though. its weird enough that they even have office buildings there, but i don't think the population there even goes to college, they're simpletons?

go away you leaf

>art school
Lol.

this picture evokes a really strange feeling in me.
The art is laughable, especially when you look at the details like comparing the sizes of the different people. So its funny, but at the same time a really strange feeling that this was made by Hitler when he was probably optimistic and full of normal dreams, and that reactions like the one Im having (lol its bad) contributed to his turn to politics and the events of WWII.

Wonder if theres a word for this kind of feeling.

he wasn't terrible but schooling wouldn't have helped him. Realism had long gone of style and becoming better at it wouldn't have made his art seem any less trite compared to other popular contemporary artists.

>"Hey Pam you should go to New York and take a chance on art school you deserve to follow your dreams"
>"By the way is it okay if I pursue my dream business in Philadelphia that's actually taking off and can bring us in a lot of money?"
>"NO JIM FUCK YOU STAY IN SCRANTON AND DIE YOU SELFISH PIG REEEEEEEEEE"

search for anything more figurative of Picasso and shut the fuck up

Hitler's shit perspective and scale wouldn't fly in the 18th century

because stem kiddies think anything they can't do is beneath them

>o-okay... i'll try to spend more time in scranton 4 u
>can you at least record cee-cee's dance recital? it's important to me...

Maybe. There are like 4/5 average city liberal, 1/5 redneck.

Michael went to college I think, or I can't remember if there was an episode where he lied about it or something. dunno

>art school
i thought this was just a meme.. what to do you do? draw all day?

I think he lied about it. He was still part of the generation that was able to get a job/be promoted without a college degree

He lied about it. There was an episode where he explicitly said he never went to college.

>he thinks you can't lie about a college degree today

Do you really think HR meticulously goes through every applicant's college transcripts when they can't usually even be bothered to check up on people's references? It's as easy as it ever was to get a good job without a college degree as long as it's not in a hard STEM field.

"I did not go to business school. You know who else didn't go to business school? LeBron James, Tracy McGrady, Kobe Bryant."

How will Pepe be remembered in art history?

I think his character turn had more to do with the fact that the gas attacks turned his brain into mush. Too retarded to wear his gas mask.

I mean, it's already _unironically_ been cemented in news and national archives as a racist symbol...

No.

You take people who have an innate talent in creativity and focus on how the hell you're gonna apply it to established areas of the work force. Nobody goes to art school to, for instance, paint in their garage and hope they can end up in a museum.

But they do take their skills, develop them, and find ways to make it benefit other fields. I'd say most art majors I know work on designing products that an engineer can make function, but can't make anyone think is cool.

It definitely does come off as maybe a little shallow and pointless, but since capitalism requires standing out above the competition then you need artists to turn a tool or a device or a building into something more.

god damn, sit on my face beesly

y u so mad bro?

I knew plenty of art majors who actually put their emphasis on painting. They ended up graduating with no marketable skills and getting jobs as baristas. Sure some of them get into design but their are still plenty who pursue studio concentrations and either end up at starbucks or teaching at a community college.

>wot in jewish indoctrination

lol no he wasn't. not a master, but definitely not bad

thats awesome

Creed is unironically Reddit.

pleb

As far as I'm aware portraiture, still life and anatomical studies are the very foundation of any fine art course. Before an artist can get stuck in to the avant garde wankery they need a fairly firm grasp of the basic rules and where and how they can be bent or broken.

Learning to draw is the hardest thing I've ever done. I seriously feel like I have a learning disability.
t. computer science major

HOL UP

Pam looks like THAT?????????????

WHAT U THINK

not enough Jenna ITT

not anymore

It's practically impossible to fail humanities classes but to really excel in them is still challenging. Most morons have no idea how to write a proper paper or integrate an argument that has a shred of an interesting idea.

FUCK
What book is this from? I've been meaning to study more about Adolf's origins.

YOU ARE MAKING ME DO THIS EMILY

spoken like a dork with a humanities degree

no, the vienna school actually recommended that he take their architectural classes but he didn't for some reason.

gimme dat sauce bb

Where is this from?

Yes, being passionate about something and studying it is such a lame waste of time.

why are stem fags such betas

those classes require you to work with other students

t. Taxi driver

>gets made fun of
>b-beta!!!

shut the fuck up dweeb. get me a large mochaccino cappuccino with acai berries, soy milk, and pig lard. small large

stem fags have to be the saddest people on the planet. literally brainwashed into thinking that money somehow makes their life worthwhile. I legitimately feel pity for you, stay normies forever brahs

desu I kinda wish I was a taxi driver, seems like an alright gig

you are a dead-end aspie. you're gonna have to deal with it.

also, the only reason people are making fun of you in this thread is because you actually felt the need to defend your degree in the first place after people were attacking a fictional character for failing art school. baby dick syndrome.

seriously, think about it instead of denying it out of ego.

lololol

My wife is a psychologist. I work 4 days a week at a job with zero stress because my gravy train has come in.

Continue projecting and working towards a job you hate so you can feel mildly more secure with some money in your bank account.

There is, it's called being a guy faggot.

More like fart school

you're tragically wrong on all accounts. also, i love my job and get to travel a lot.

seriously, you put a target on your own back by piping up like some insufferable faggot
>AKTHUALLY GUISE—
shut the fuck up you balding geriatric beer-gutted queer

you should really calm down

I know you love being a brainless normie but you don't have to get so angry at other people who didn't follow your tragic waste of an existence

>tfw can't draw for shit

you seem madder than everyone really i think you're the one who should take a chill pill

i'm extremely calm.

you ostensibly have a wife and stable family life, yet you're lurking on an indonesian rug-weaving image board to defend your humanities degree. you're a fucking loser, which is further corroborated by you being your wife's bitch. what kind of man is a gold digger?

stop speaking in memes. you're like 40 years old you sad piece of shit

why is the car smiling?

You're Reddit, man!

I can't believe you're using words like "gold digger" unironically. God damn stem fags are so pathetic, you guys have such hilariously skewed value systems. shouldn't you be on Sup Forums or something?

also implying I'm past my 20s. Some of us are able to get wives who love us when we're not young. Not all of us end up alone spending all of our time working and pretending to be happy because "gee, I get to travel to do work instead of have the free time to travel to do what I want"

I love that propaganda is so effective that you actually think you're being reasonable when you spew it back outwards. You've been brainwashed my man.

Also, the calm guy can't keep yelling and crying and hurling "fuck this fuck that you pussy bitch" at a stranger.

That job is really taking a toll on you bro.

tldr

Oh fuck off. People like Picasso and munch only created their own styles after reaching near perfect skill in realism. Fine, hitler was in his 20's and still hadn't reached that near perfection of realism, so it's fair to say he probably wouldn't have become an all time renowned artist, but to say he was shit and inevitably always would have been shit is total bull.

go pick up a book mate, save your soul

a fucking stapler

she actually thought someone would buy a drawing of a stapler that a 13 year old could do

DELUDED

Mediocre art.
If you can't be an artist, go big and try to conquer Europe while also gassing the jews.

On Van Gogh's first try, he drew the hands of the peasants

Michael went to the school of hard knocks.
Also, accurate. Roy and cousin were rednecks, but most people in the office were city liberal. Meredith was obviously on the red side.

Nice reference senpai
Not enough people watch Brooklyn-99

This an early Van Gogh

Who was in the wrong here?

Aboslutely everyone in the office except for the coloreds were on the red side if you really think about it. Also, michael since he said he voted for obama. Maybe creed would be blue, but he obviously can't vote. Actually maybe even oscar would be red too, he was with the (s) senator.

i've read more than you. you're a dead end