Who here Shitalian-American? I need my pipes cleaned/unclogged quick :^)

Who here Shitalian-American? I need my pipes cleaned/unclogged quick :^)

Hmm. im going to save this. For reasons

Italian-Canadian here.

Daily reminder that if you're from the south or worse, from sicily, then you're not Italian at all.

Most Italian-American are infact Sicilians nigger.

Italo-Sardinian here

OK but I seriously need my pipes cleaned guys I can't use the faucet or shower without having the toilet leak shit-water from the base. I know Italian-Americans are good at this stuff so I was looking for help

Would break your nose if you said this to me irl

Where are you from, terroni?

You're American AND Sicilian? Good! Come here and clean my shit-infested pipes :D

I'm dead serious, if you even dared chatting this shit about me being a nigger to my face I would attack you.

Animalistic-like in nature, just like your ancestors! :D come clean MY FUCKING PIPES

I'll stick my terroni dick up your sisters shit pipe and then break it off in your mother's mouth

Uncivilized scum.
That's why you're destroying our tourism, terroni nigger.
But we can't blame you, it must be the african/middle-eastern blood flowing through your veins.

You're in no position to say such a thing to me you greasy wop. Accept the offer and I'll give you $2.50. Maybe I won't call Immigration services on you either :^)

This. How do you get a terrone hound to clean some shit-infested pipes?

>my polentoni ass is on fire
Ambrogino can only watch as a swarthy terroni stud seduces his germanic women

Hwhat? Stop speaking your greasy pasta language, I could barely read through your accent. Listen, will you clean the pipes for me or not?

>italian-american

Holy shit, that's 2 times more black than the people in Africa

son, i'm proud of you.

>that filename
KEK

ITT: Pol*ntoni being assholes as always.

Fug ge a bad id

Jealousy perhaps?

Only jealous of the fact you can scrub my toilet so well :^)

pathetic americano vs alpha italiano

mama mia!

im an accountant you utter mong, shitalian shartmericans are mostly in white collar jobs

My people came from Shitaly but they were, in fact, proudly ethnic Albanians.

>ethnic Albanians
>proud

hmmmmm

Arbëreshë? do they still exist anymore?

K come take a break from work to do what your people came here to do, scrub my shit :^)

Reminder that most shitalian diaspora in Canada is also from the south (molise and calabria). South America got the northerners

fuck off Colombian nigger, you are NOT italian

Thankfully. I'm mostly iberian

Why are you being so mean to us today