imgur.com/f40nCLt
youtube.com/watch?v=P8i01bL9a8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1x9YACdBUrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a fan. I'm not.

Breaking bad exists and has more fans

>watching some gay white people mobster show

op is a faggot,get on my level

Attached: dearwhitepeople.jpg (184x273, 23K)

The Wire was greater.
Breaking Bad was greater
Seinfeld was better.

It' not as good as this...

Attached: green acres.jpg (736x552, 103K)

go watch some shitty barbershop movies you nigger

breaking what??? LOLOL

House > All

Attached: 53313372_747201942340941_6797253957484806144_n.jpg (305x320, 26K)

Suits?

Exposed bitch at

imgur.com/f40nCLt

Attached: image5.jpg (1242x2208, 258K)

>the wire was greater

nigger detected

breaking what??? LOLOL and Seinfeld sucked

u mad faggot?,its called trolling.go back to fucking your sister in your trailer park and watching wwf

nobody wants to see that dumb,ugly snapchat filtered bitch

Great character and actor, terrible show

to many kikes on seinfeld

go watch some tyler perry movies with your mom you gay nigger

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP

Virus alert!

They need to hurry up and make the movie. I haven't seen new Sopranos in over a decade.

It started out decent but went to shit when they started all the SJW insertion. What kind of guido mob boss isn't going to have eyes on their kid just as a safety precaution? And from that, what kind of guido mob moss is going to let a jew-nigger get near his daughter much less get away with a pump & dump?

go watch some more honey boo boo or wwf you retarded redneck

What did the ducks symbolize in the series opener?

Attached: gabagool.jpg (960x720, 77K)

The Wire was pretty good, but there are still a lot of better shows out there.
And I'm not a nigger.

Clever guys wrote it ... that's why it's different than other shows

It's a LEVEL above any television made ...

Attached: MV5BMTM0MTgxNjIzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEwNTU4Mg@@._V1_SY1000_SX750_AL_.jpg (750x1000, 82K)

you have just been reported

only a nigger would watch the wire

also,what better show is there that would be like the wire?

Try proving that it's NOT the greatest COMEDY television show ever made

Attached: letterkenny.0.jpg (1200x800, 349K)

plus i gotta admit,i never knew that snoop person on the wire was a chick until i saw this interview she had with some guy where she was talking about the prison she was in for a while

The Shield.

Agreed. Better than that plot twisty gay fagboy shit in Breaking Butts.

>comedy

>white people

there,i proved it

eh,i looked it up and saw a bunch of white people so i doubt its any better

Some parts are funny. But it's basically Always Sunny (probably the faggiest bro shit comedy ever made) for people in the Midwest.

Source: I live in Nebraska

Well then go watch a Tyler Perry movie you filthy nigger.

NIGGER

So you're just a racist who hates white people? OK got it.

lol breaking bad

Never watched Always Sunny. I always thought of Letterkenny as more like Trailer Park Boys.
Also, the fake town of Letterkenny is supposed to be in southern Ontario only a few miles from my city. Just sayin.

no,i just asked a simple question and you told me about some stupid honkey show.i have no problem with conservative white people

Cant....

youtube.com/watch?v=P8i01bL9a8Q

DON'T STOP
BELIEVING

What do conservative white people have to do with a show about cops?

what a racist statement

i dont know,i guess i was mainly trying to point out the fact that the wire is a show based in balitmore and most of the people on the show are black.has nothing to do with racism but americans dont even know what racism means anymore

baltimore i mean,but from googling "the shield"i can already tell just by looking at a picture of it that its not even the same as the wire

Wondershowzen is the GOAT show
Superjail is close

Southern Ontario as in near Detroit or southern Ontario as in Bigsby Island? You statement was rather vague. just sayin.

lol no bud

Both shows are about corrupt cops committing crimes in violent cities. They're pretty similar

Did he die though?

I'm pretty much right in the middle of Toronto and Niagara Falls.

KIIIIIIIDSSS SHOOOOOOOWWW

Of course.

I don't think he was killed. But I guess we'll never know.

It seems the entire series was based on a single bad joke. A great waste of talent.

Attached: house oops.gif (620x350, 933K)

Or maybe "Petticoat Junction" for millennials.

It's really good. But I can't binge watch it all the way through anymore. It's starting to show its age I think.
I can still do, deadwood, battlestar, the office, always sunny, all the way through.

Sopranos is still top ten though

I only just discovered the series this year. It made a great binge.

Attached: soprano-robb.png (1387x814, 1.29M)

David Chase said he left plenty of clues in the last episode.
And those clues all point to Tony getting whacked. Probably by the two negroes.

Hmmm...So he was behind of that?...

Attached: 7731570616114932.jpg (1598x1164, 136K)

From the episode itself:

You see through the eyes of Tony. Then you see them at the table.
So it goes: Tony sees someone entering, we see them at the table. Tony sees someone entering (with strange focus on possible killer), we see them at the table. Darkness and no sound - That's what Tony currently experiences because he's fucking dead.

From the writer: He wanted Tony to die, he was supposed to be whacked in a tunnel. Was too cliché, so he did this. He also said the ending was supposed to have no sound at all, even during the credits but he had to add some.

In one of the last episodes before the series finale, Bobby Bacala says to Tony when they're on that boat, "I bet you don't even hear it when it happens....Everything just goes black." That's exactly was happens at the end, and why the music and picture cut to black after we hear one last DOOOOOON'T STOP.

Oh ya, I didn't mean that it isn't a great initial binge, just that it doesn't have the repeatability that it used to have. I use to watch it through once a year or so, but now I can't get through the whole thing

Honestly I haven't watched it since it first aired on tv. You guys are probably right.

youtube.com/watch?v=1x9YACdBUrU

Each time it goes "Ding", it cuts to Tony's perspective.

The wire was better

wrong mai gai

Ok. It’s not. Even. Close. All the proof I need

That's not star trek the next generation

Triggered white boi?

Mr. Pickles
Superjail
Black Jesus
Children’s Hospital
Rubicon( AMC one season but great)
Curb Your Enthusiasm( Jewy jewboy fucking jew but god damn shit was funny)
Green Acres
Frasier
Pete and Pete
Son of the Beach
Highway Patrol
Get a life
Bored to Death

Triggered nignog?

Hilary ?

By what you are the one doing virtue signaling around here buddy

First of all you can't prove an opinion.

Second, I liked the show but I didn't love it.

Was it Meadow's ex boyfriend, Noah? The hasidic homeboy?

second that

You have some non sequiturs in there but I dig your style.