I work at popeyes, ask me anything

I work at popeyes, ask me anything

Attached: shit.jpg (944x624, 86K)

why are you so incompetent that you can't provide a simple fucking chicken sandwich you piece of shit I hope you die in a car fire.

Are you a complete fucking retard you won't give me buttermilk ranch for your subpar chicken unless you charge me?

The American way and customer service wouldn't do that. Do you need to go back to India?

bruh we were out after 1 week of everything, we spent 1000 dollars at krogers on mayo and buns

why is the chicken never cooked all the way, incompetent niggers

What makes the cajun rice so good? It's actual crack, isn't it?

How does it feel to know you have reached your potential in life . That this is the .most you will ever achieve? You have at least 50 more years of pure agony waking every day and asking yourself why go on ?

Attached: pee-wees-big-adventure-1985-06.jpg (500x287, 25K)

the tenders are supposed to be cooked for like 4 minutes but we only cook it for 3 minutes so they are raw often

my gm ordered 17 buckets of pickles only because the truck driver usually shorts the store by a lot and we’d maybe get 1 bucket.Well come truck day sure enough we got 17 buckets of pickles.

im 18 going to college so ya fast food job is necessary

What does it feel like to know you will never be as good as KFC.
Look on the bright side though. At least you don't work at Churches Chicken.

fucking hell, we only get like a 500 dollar truck

bruh kfc is legit shit the only flavor is in the crust

if the tenders are coming out raw you aren’t doing it right lol

niggers?

Fucking reply to the post you are talking to, you double nigger.

>Cajun

Niggerlover shit. Fuck you OP

smallest order ive seen at a lower volume store was $3000 and the biggest order ive seen at my current store is $13,000

On fridays we have all the fryers full until at least 8:30 at night

What is in the gravy? That shit is so cash.

piss off KFCDF shill

Server with no rules
Anything is allowed

>discord_.gg/856KR4m

>This

Popeyes is acceptable to KFC. When KFC stops selling expensive buckets the price of fancy restaurants then we'll talk.

percent of niggers that, eat/work there?

percent of very obese people that eat there?

Why do you guys pretend to be the left's answer to Chick-fil-A when your store is named after an Irish cop who hates niggers?

can i have a chickn

irish cop?

dont you mean American sailor

depends on the demographic of your area mostly beaners eat and work at mine

That's what they want you to think. Look it up. It's named after Popeye O'Doyle from the French Connection.

Hmmm...So he was behind of that?...

Attached: 7711570616119649.jpg (1502x1127, 134K)

Ever try Bojangles? That chicken is fucking dope.

Where do you work?

so its a fictional character?

How do you know that its named after him anyways and not the cartoon.

your story is full of holes.

I SASKED DOR A CHICKEN BAASTARD

Google it faggot.

Wow, are you alright user? Sounds like a lot of projecting. I’m in OPs position and I’m getting my bachelors in psychology part time right now. I’m 28 and should be done by 33.

Ive never been. We pretty much just have KFC. How would you compare?

Overpriced shit, "meals" are underwhelmingly small.

Would rather go to my grocery store or my local Thai restaurant for fried chicken.

where do you work at?

You ever do a straight shot of the liquid biscuit dressing?

Why yall biscuits dryer than a 90 year olds pussy in the middle of summer in the Sahara desert?

use huoney buetahh

Attached: hedgehogamerica.jpg (750x891, 135K)

I used to work there too and as soon as i found out the 'butter' on those biscuits comes in a 3.5 gallon jug labeled liquid biscuit drssing and has more calories than eating 3 large pizzas at once i went ahead and quadruple buttered every tray i made

Fanciest Popeye's I've been to was in a predominantly white town. Loved it! They always smiled and would say things like "thank you" and "have a nice day"! Bathrooms were always spotless and we'll stocked too!