I solicit homeless girls for handjobs and bj's AMA

I solicit homeless girls for handjobs and bj's AMA

Attached: 8459083-1.jpg (560x988, 67K)

I bet they don't look like that

Does toothless feel better? Running your fingers through shit matted hair.

What do they normally ask for?

How much do they charge

Usually they'll go for $10, unless they are actually cute, then they'll ask for $20.

Area?
Ages?
Prices?
Pics?

what state, user?

No they do not look like that. But believe it or not, some of them (rarely) are extremely cute.

California

aren't you worried about getting their street diseases?

im in 714/562 where can i find these hoes lol

California

Ages vary

Price between 10-20 bux

I don't usually take pics but I have a few. None on my phone that i can share atm.

Thats why I prefer handjobs. But if its a BJ then I'll always use a condom.

Dude theres homeless/tweaker chicks walking every city in cali.

Youngest age, oldest age?
An example of what they could look like?
What's the usual pick up line

What ethnicity?

How do you approach them?

I never usually ask for age, but most seem to be around 20-25.

Pickup lines are tricky and kind of a crapshoot on effectiveness. I usually ask them if they need a ride or I offer a few dollars free and then ask if they'd like some more.

That's tricky too. I like to be in a position to leave quickly if they say no or if they maybe freak out. What works best is to find them camped out or in some parking lot and you just drive by and ask. Cops are a concern, so it's best to do it in an area where there aren't many eyes watching.

All of them are white. Most are super cute too. I did pick up one black girl though. Most black chicks are way too homely lookin for my taste.

Gotta love throatfucking hungry crack addicted whores. Do it every weekend.

But the best is when they walk down streets in residential areas. That way nobody will see ya doing it and u can drive away quick. Sometimes u do have to stalk them a bit.

Whata your strategy for picking them up? What pickup lines work best?

Regardless of what happens in your soliciting, these girls will NEVER go to the police. And even if they did, it's your word vs theirs. These losers are the dredge of society and they won't even show up to court if it ever came to that.

are they good at it? how do you deal with the smell?

I mean, most of them have a lot of experience lol only a few have smelled bad enough for me to be put off.

Stories of the best it's gone vs the worst?

Do you drive off/run often lol

how many times have you done it?

Best is always when I spot a really cute girl when I'm horny. Just 2 days ago I was poppin a massive boner and needed relief, so I went cruising at 2am, which isn't the best time tbh. Anyways, I drove by a few spots and saw this cute ass girl sitting on the curb by a 7-11. I pull in like I'm getting gas and I see her walking away. I immediately drivr by her and then loop around again to catch her down the street more. Finally I drive by and park up the street. She walks by and I ask if she needed a ride. She walks up and asks again what I said. I asked if she needed a ride. She immediately understood what I meant and hopped in. Now that she was in, I offered her $20 for a hand job. She said sure and got to work. She was soooo cute. Big phat ass spiling out of her shorts, nice perky tits, and blonde hair. So yeah, that was awesome.

Worst time was a month ago when I drove by a girl pushing a cart at 2am as well. She just started making these loud noises and looked terrified after I asked her to hop in lol I took off pretty quickly after that.

>if its a BJ then I'll always use a condom
this is the saddest thing I've ever heard.

It's kinda standard to use condoms for hookers or any girl u pick up off the street.

I'd hate to see your diseased dick.

I am generally on my way to work between 3-4am every day. I routinely see splittails walking on my city streets at that time. What is my best strategy to get one of them whores to at least suck my cock on the way to work?

Just ask dude. Drive up quickly and ask if they they're looking to make some extra cash. If you offer anything $40 and above, they'll fucking worship your cock.