SUICIDE HATE THREAD: People who commit suicide are the biggest losers and cowards in the world...

SUICIDE HATE THREAD: People who commit suicide are the biggest losers and cowards in the world. No one should respect them and they should not be sympathized with.

Attached: th.jpeg.jpg (474x842, 70K)

Meh, you're kinda dumb

I hope someone forces you to commit suicide in front of an audience, just so you could relish the shame. You like to shame people, so I'd love to shame, torture, and force you to kill yourself on livestream. You are a fucking faggot, so go kill yourself.

I bet you think I should kill myself, huh? Not everyone is so weak. You think it's edgy but it's not

They don't need respect they are dead. ... They are beyond caring what you think

I would rape you to death, even if you cried. You are a little bitch pussy faggot, bet you couldn't even kill yourself if you wanted to.

nice bait pussy

You are a shit cunt, no one owes you their life or anything. I bet it would please A LOT of people if u killed yourself, fagpussyfuckbitchcunt.

they're already dead, why would they care what you think about them? you can't shame dead people, who are you trying to argue against here?

I can tell you identify with suicidal people. I would never do that because I'm not a bitch like you. Suicide is your cowardly instinct. Mine is to just face what comes, like a man, something you'll never be

Have more respect for suicides than the punk ass cowards that kill other peoples kids.

THEY ALSO A BUNCHA PUSSY ASS DOODOO HEADS LOOL

I bet you have one of those trendy foofoo boy haircuts like pic related

forgot pic, you're still a fag though

Attached: 123894613.jpg (300x400, 22K)

They ran away because they couldn't face life. They're entire legacy is wrecked by this.

ok? and then?

We should praise suicide and encourage it. It weeds out the weak.

Based op weak willed fags need to be culled

I think suicide in such a gorey way is sort of selfish because your family will have to see your fucked up mangled body laying on the metal table. But I think overdosing or trying to go as peacefully as possible really isn't that bad. I feel like its a tiny bit less hard on the people that have to see you and can see what you really (sort of) looked like for one last time.

lol you do realize no person who have commited suiced will ever care about what you think or if you hate them? i mean, they are dead. you are just a dumb fuck kek

This thread is exposing the weak bitches. All the people getting teary-eyed and defensively enraged are suicidal little bitches

You the guy that made the “perminate solution to temporary problem” thread?
See this is what I’m talking about
People bitch about mental illness but then treat those who suffer from it and die by it like shit
‘Normies’ are easily some of the most hypocritical douches

Yeah, real brave to run away from life so people don't have access to you. Your name will still be known and you will be held in contempt

Learn reading comprehension

you have very little empathy and have never faced true hardships in life if this is how you see suicidal people

i really hope that you never have to experience what it feels like to be suicidal, people like you couldn't handle it.

who gives a fuck about ""legacy"" you stupid normalfaggot?

Do I care what people that don’t exist think of me?

kek, so is it about people being brave? i dont think thats it, if someone close to you commited suicide and you are trying to deal with it this isnt really the place. if you are just trying to be edgy then you failed at it lol

OP is a faggot nigger

People committing suicide or supporting is edgy. Being antisuicide is not edgy. God you're a fucking retard

Suicidal people can easily change the world
It is the power of sacrifice

Attached: A6E30732-DC75-4AB2-AFB6-9514581D6820.jpg (220x271, 17K)

You literally mock mentally ill or severely depressed people after they kill themselves
Do you tip your fedora when you order the lady across the bar a Mountain Dew

lol you must be a child, either that or just uneducated. i hope life gets better for you my dude, so sad to read your cry for attention.

OP is a faggot mad because everyone who has to be around him becomes suicidal

>committing suicide is edgy
lol? I don't think you know what that word means newfriend

>you have a different opinion than me, so I'd like to torture and kill you

You know, I disagree with OP and my first thought was to call him an apathetic twat. But then I see your post. You are way more unstable than OP. I just happen to disagree with him. But I'm genuinely scared for the people you encounter daily IRL.

OP is a fag as usual. You are a lunatic in need of an in-depth mental evaluation at the very least.

The ultimate" you can't fire me I quit" yea yea eat a dick lil boy, you know not of which you speak

Apples and oranges, and also completely off topic. You should kill yourself.

>people like you couldn't handle it
Holy shit this is pants on head stupid. A person who doesn't resort to being suicidal is "handling it" just fine. You don't "handle" being suicidal. Being suicidal is the losing condition itself. Once you've become suicidal, you've ceased handling "it" (life). Hardships are faced by men by not committing suicide. Only a soft boy would even consider it

Lol, fuck off budget Onision.

Exactly, only a soft boy would consider it.

Then why dont you encourage it? Why keep the weak willed in the gene pool when they can willingly take themselves out?

white republican males have the highest suicide rate in America.

why?

It's one last test to get them to shit or get off the pot

Oh noe not their legacy ... I'm sure they are wishing they weren't dead now... Oh wait they don't wish or need anything because they are fucking dead

Alot of them live in rural America, where suicide rates are highest. Unavailable healthcare, lack of companionship, culture and rampant poverty.

Attached: bd7.jpg (680x659, 62K)

my guess is they're much more likely to join the military, and vets have a much higher rate of suicide for a variety of reasons. so I would say it has way more to do with being vets than being republican

Suicide is the definition of edgy behavior

If they do it then they failed their test. Should be good riddance in your book, right?

ok, so you clearly don't know what edgy means, thannks for clearing that up

(kek)
why are you booing him? he's right!

Maybe because it’s a phsychological state and not genetic
If I beat you as a kid you might develop anxiety
If I rape you you may become a rapist
>hurr durr let em kill demselves
Clearly such wit and reasoning deserves to be passed down into the gene pool
Maybe we should kill maladjusted dipshits like you too
Why should you be treated for any of your ailments when you contribute nothing to society and spend your time shitpoatung on 4chins

Yes, it merely accelerates the suicide instead of having them hang around being an emo

Great counter. "Lol, you're wrong but I'm not gonna offer a rebuttal." That's pretty edgy of you. You should probably kill yourself.

Calm down fag. I'm poking obvious holes in his logic, not supporting him.

I poked a new hole in your mom last night

Damn, was it juicy?

being edge means saying and doing things against social norms to get a reaction out of people or to draw attention. killing yourself is anathema to drawing attention to yourself since you're fucking dead

"I'm gonna kill myself" is the ultimate edgy behavior and an attempt to draw attention to yourself

Hmmm...So he was behind of that?...

Attached: 7781570616061816.jpg (1356x1163, 142K)

you sound like a real fag
suicide is a way out for some people

you didn't say threatening suicide, you said actually killing yourself. threatening can be to be edgy, or more likely a cry for help. being edgy is more often than not pretending to get a reaction or attention, to be fun. actually killing yourself is the opposite of being edgy

The coward's way out. A real man finds a way through

do you regularly like to stand in front of brick walls and argue with them? because that's basically what you're doing. you're arguing with people who have killed themselves that they cheated their way out. they aren't here to care about what you're saying, so you're basically arguing with yourself

This can only come from a true sperglord
"Honestly kill yourself your such a feggit " read this again like spoken from a true Stacy

>doing things against social norms to get a reaction out of people or to draw attention

That's pretty much how most suicides go. Weak people starving for attention commit the ultimate act of "LOOK AT ME". I live in New York City, and we have at least five whiny little faggots every year who jump in front of a moving train on a crowded platform during rush hour, specifically to maximize the number of witnesses, and to make the afternoon and nightly news, and to ruin a few hundred thousand people's commutes to work. It's all about that "LOOK AT ME!!" And let's not talk about the suicidal mass shooters and the faggotous murder-suiciders.

The real suicides who truly want to fade from existence and memory are the ones who fuck off one day and nobody knows what happened to them for six months until some hiker's dog finds them by chance one day in the middle of the woods. Or the people who have tried to make their suicides look accidental to spare their families the pain and embarrassment. Or the ones who euthanize themselves instead of facing a torturous and unbeatable illness that will kill them eventually anyway, after a year or so of agony and humiliation.

Don't be a dishonest faggot and pretend that a good amount of suicides aren't just attentionwhores who would end it all just to be talked about, even in anger and disdain, for 15 minutes while I wait for the next train to come.

how the fuck can you say "look at me" when you're fucking dead?

You're either retarded on purpose, or you flat-out don't know wtf you're talking about.

>fagpussyfuckbitchcunt

Attached: creative-cursing.jpg (305x350, 10K)

the presumption of doing something for attention means you're still fucking alive to receive said attention

I totally agree user. All of you who've committed suicide I just want to tell you that YOU ARE COWARDS!

>attention is whatever I define it as
Sure thing. All people see the world the exact same way you see it. They perceive things the way you do. Their priorities are the same as yours, and their actions would make perfect sense to you because they are all exactly like you.

wat

Yes

No one ever asks to be born. You have no choice in the when, where and how, nor do you have any choice in who births you.

The absolute choice of freedom is ending one's own life.

i recognize that tile. thats the guy getting box cutted to death by the cartel to smashmouth in the background

Attached: themolegotbiggger.jpg (92x125, 2K)

good eye. that one's brutal to listen to. I always thought the tile was in a bathroom - not a basement

This.

I mean, I guess it depends if you believe a sort of afterlife, but I don't think very many people who aren't atheists are killing themselves.