Why are SJW type people so butthurt about chick fil a...

why are SJW type people so butthurt about chick fil a? i was sitting in the break room eating a sandwich from there and my pink haired faghag coworker got all pissed at me over it. it's just some fucking chicken. i highly doubt any gay person has actually been personally victimized by a fast food company. so what's the big deal? they can't stand someone having a different opinion than them?

Attached: Transmission-pie-chart-medium.png (635x664, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/uganda-murder-gay-chick-fil-a/
businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-money-chick-fil-a-gives-to-anti-gay-groups-2012-7
cbsnews.com/news/family-research-council-lobbied-congress-on-resolution-denouncing-ugandan-anti-gay-bill/
twocare.org/the-national-christian-foundation-anti-lgbt-funding-encyclopedia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are getting kicked out of stores and called faggot as they leave. It's not just people being bitches.

bullshit

Fuck you faggot

[JUDAISM INTENSIFIES]

well thats the last time I answer a question.

No, it isnt, feel free to look it up. Gay money isnt welcome there.

Ok shlomo

Why does that make him a jew?

plenty of gay people shop there with no problem, it's the "shove it in your face" type that get kicked out. and they're doing better than KFC so obviously the boycotts aren't doing shit

professional victim complexes can't stop delicious chicken

I agree, but just saying, I would avoid telling paying customers to leave if I owned a business.

also i'm gonna call bullshit on that, the people that work there are nice as fuck and i can't imagine some high schoolers that work there give a shit about enforcing the CEOs political agenda. highly doubt anyone was called a faggot and thrown off the premises or it would be all over the news.

The owners are shitbags that donate to religious fundamentalists who then go on third world tours to encourage them to make being gay a death sentence.
The store stopped directly donating after it leaked years ago, but they didn't
Fuck them and their anti-American anti-Freedom bullshit.
I'm not going after anyone for a sandwich, but I'm not going to eat pickly chicken sandwiches if it means some kids going to get irl smear the queer'd on hard mode.
Fucking religious shitbags.

Attached: 1554888571736.png (629x1173, 131K)

I also doubt the staff are being particularly rude to fags. But fuck patronizing there. Fuck the CEO. Fuck his family. Fuck their priest or preacher or whoever keeps sucking their dick and taking their money on this shit.

Because some “higher up” said he didn’t approve of gays a long-ass time ago so now the entire corporation is pure fucking evil.
Odd thing is, at the store closest to me they clearly have at least one ftm tranny and 2 dykes working there. The place is damned efficient too, any time service is even slightly slow they’ll throw you a coupon for a free sandwich.
>obligatory meme related

Attached: 239C89F2-34AF-454B-9E6A-3ECCCA72DE15.jpg (450x650, 25K)

Is like to see proof of these things.
Honest news articles, not vice or huff post bs.

>i highly doubt any gay person has actually been personally victimized by a fast food company.
They donated to campaigns in Uganda to demonize homosexuality. The same country that just made it a death penalty to practice gay sex.

IRS forms, nigger.

snopes.com/fact-check/uganda-murder-gay-chick-fil-a/

it's a part true on snopes. he called for death penalty, but not murder in the streets. dbag's christian organization definitely stirring that pot, though.

Doesn't see the irony. They're anti-freedom. They shouldn't be allowed to give money to people they want.

I love chick fil a and the fact that it makes sperg faggots rage that I give them my money makes it all the sweeter

It is BS especially since you can find gays working there. Basically CEO said based on his beliefs homosexuality is a sin and refused to directly apologize for this belief.

I’m a fucking fag and me and my husband both fucking love chic fil a. We literally walk in holding hands, because I’m fucking hopeless and I can’t keep from calling him hun (babe is cheesy and no, I’m not saying it with super nasally gay voice). We don’t sashay all over the place and do the “gay voice” but it’s pretty obvious we are a thing. I haven’t been to a single one where anyone was less than polite. People don’t give a shit about gay people, and fun fact;

>that’s what we want, to be ignored because we’re just people who love each other just like how no one cares about straight couples.

I fucking hate the people getting offended on my behalf when I don’t give a shit. And honestly the CEO is just a person too and he’s entitled to his opinion. I don’t care as long as he’s not murdering gays in the street or putting ground up lesbians in my chicken sandwiches or some shit.

Attached: 8B9E4820-5718-4FEF-96DF-BB9CA699D6F6.jpg (498x558, 35K)

If you use your freedom to enslave and strike down my countrymen, you are an enemy to the that freedom you use.
Yes, there's an irony in stopping people from stopping people from being free.
I'm willing to live with that ambiguity.

businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-money-chick-fil-a-gives-to-anti-gay-groups-2012-7

cbsnews.com/news/family-research-council-lobbied-congress-on-resolution-denouncing-ugandan-anti-gay-bill/

twocare.org/the-national-christian-foundation-anti-lgbt-funding-encyclopedia/

That’s a fucking lie. Chick-Fil-A has the best customer service of any fast food chain. Don’t fuck with me

He is paying others to encourage murders in streets far away.
I don't give a fuck about you. I care about those being injured by his malicious intent.

Sounds like a faggot problem. It only makes my chicken taste better that there’s less of you around.

Fuck me I guess, I love Chick-Fil-A and will continue to give them my money.

They're mentally ill. So go figure.

Bullshit, I live in Commiefornia and I know plenty of fags that love chick til a

It's all virtue signalling
Chik-fila got all that negative attention for having an antigay owner

Other larger corporations are burning down the world around us for their profits, but the SJW types will support them while making a stink about people eating that chicken

Attached: drinks.jpg (720x540, 71K)

So do something about it instead of bitching? You’re worse than Christians who spend two weeks in Africa and act like they did some amazing shit over there when all they did was paint an orphanage that will be burned down a week later. Quit being offended and make your own organization, or donate to other places, or do literally anything but leave us out of it. Because we don’t give a shit about you either and we’re tired of being used this way. Just fucking do your own thing if you’re so concerned.

Frankly I don’t give a shit about third world countries. I don’t give a shit about anywhere other than where I am. I have my own shit to deal with. You hate the stuff this place advocates for? Do something useful for once about it. But don’t pretend like you’re doing us fags a favor because in reality you’re just making shit worse for us and keeping us from being able to integrate as easily because everyone starts off handling us with fucking kid gloves.

FUCK
YOU.

Attached: 5D7C446E-89F8-4F48-9950-30F40BC1D70F.jpg (680x868, 131K)

>CEO said based on his beliefs homosexuality is a sin and refused to directly apologize for this belief
Oh em gee he's literally Hitler!

>He is paying others to encourage murders in streets far away.
Who does he think he is, a US politician?

Shut up faggot kys

Pay attention Sup Forums. What we have here is the elusive based and redpilled faggot

that literally makes no sense. funding murder advocacy is immoral, and there shouldn't be an obligation to create another organization just to create a donation bidding war with the first one.

So, you've gone from
>They literally turn gays away at teh door!
to
>They gave money to an organization that supported another organization that opposed a bill in some third world shithole! That's literally Nazism!
keep floundering buddeh

>Why are triggerflakes triggered

Is that really your fucking question, really?

WHO CARES

So you’re going to do nothing? Cool. Glad we can agree that you’re fucking useless and are just using us fags as a shield so you can feel good hating someone. Since you’re not actually going to do anything about something you apparently care oh so much about, let me re-iterate;

>FUCK
>YOU

You hate that shit, do something about it. Instead of pretending to give a shit and using fags as a political battering ram to get what you want. You’re making it harder for us to integrate into society and YOU’RE the ones causing these fucking two spirit attack helicopter anti gravity gender fucks to exist. Because you’re fucking humoring their delusions. Fuck off with your concern. Fuck off with your “caring”. You’re literally helping no one and just virtue signaling unless you fucking do something. I have more respect for the CEO because at least he fucking DID something and put his money where his mouth was on his beliefs. Fuck off out of here.

Attached: 093EF1B2-3DCB-4C70-AE3A-5B2AE87451F1.jpg (600x563, 43K)

SJW is a Secular Church Member
Within "The Church" there is Sin that cannot be absolved. You can never be forgiven.
If the higher up uses any profits from the chicken to work against the "Pious Group" then it is evil.
All who serve it are guilty by association.
And you, by consuming the sacrament of "Intolerance" are a "Heretic"
It's not fucking hard to understand.
SJW = The new Spanish Inquisition.

Report them to HR for harassing you for eating lunch from a legal establishment. They are creating a hostile work environment. Make sure to document the experience with a date and time stamp. Keep it on record as well as when you reach out to HR.

okay you realize there are several people talking right

not only am I going to do nothing, chic-fil-a should also do nothing, so I'm not under pressure to do something. that's really what this is about. as long as mr. CEO is donating to a horrific cause, I now have to pay $1 to counter every $1 that he spends and why when we could be investing in roads or space travel.

Fuckin A.

You know they are going to do it to you eventually, do it first. Whoever tells mom first wins

This

Holy damn,a fag btfo’ing a self righteous SJW
Stay faggy, fag/b/ro

Attached: 5BF458A4-CD63-4262-8423-3B2AC4B989F7.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Yeah, you’re a fucking retard and you missed his point entirely. Pretty bad when even the fags are sick of your pretentious bullshit.

This is a very reasonable idea

Because you’re not allowed to dictate what someone else spends their money on dipshit. He cares about something, he backs it up. I guess since you’re doing nothing you don’t give a shit. Also you’re not investing in roads or space travel so fuck off. You don’t care about that either. You’re doing nothing, just like you always have.

Fuck.
You.

Attached: A97D73BC-C90E-4B45-8CD2-F6E824A70EB4.jpg (1129x634, 92K)

Why didn’t you just tell her “please leave me alone I’m trying to enjoy my lunch”

I fucking love working construction. All dudes with a sense of humor. I put all the black guys on one project, and told them it's because my ancestors wanted it that way. (I'm white.) Told the Quadroon that he barely missed being put on the same project. Frequently, "sup nigga." Frequently call the dudes fags, queers, homos etc.

Not 1 complaint. From anyone. They could absolutely sue the shit out of the company with just a couple of the texts I've sent, since I'm everyone's boss. And yet, not one person, even the ones I've fired, has so much as threatened to do that.

>okay you realize there are several people talking right
I'm not going to humor you and your headmates/multiple system/whatever the fuck you call your delusion

> pic related
It's the guy on the left

Attached: IMG_0157.png (200x161, 33K)

Same way in a kitchen bro. All the cooks are men. We make racist jokes all the time. We’re some foul mouthed people not gonna lie.

Bullshit you stupid faggot. I can't stand Christfags but those people make a decent sandwich and have absolutely top notch service.
OP tell that stupid dyke to choke on a dick.

Thanks user. I’m just sick of all this shit day in and day out. I just want to live my life and stop being a piece on the political chess board.

Attached: E56C0D23-D910-401A-B454-D83ED52F2008.jpg (640x815, 55K)

Sounds like a good reason to support their business.

Attached: 1568493470578.jpg (680x695, 55K)

Until now, I’ve never quite understood what “virtue signaling” meant. It’s people who bitch about causes and ideals they consider important, but do absolutely nothing to help change it.
I’ve learned something today, and it was because of you. Thanks, fag/b/ro. Don’t die of aids.

Attached: 52096BFD-0E11-4743-8606-BF528774BB58.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I’ve done a decent job avoiding aids so far. Glad to have helped user. If anyone makes a screen cap, put this user in it.

I’d buy you a beer if I could.

In the 8 years I've been doing this, I saw 1 guy get fired for racism or whatever. One of the crews went to the warehouse, asked one of the Mexican workers if he knew where any beaners, (short for carabiners), were, Mexican point's behind him at another Mexican and says, "right there."

Any guesses on who got fired? Was it the white guy that asked the question? The Mexican that answered? Or the spic that was pointed at?

If you guessed the Mexican that answered, you're correct.

all right so then I can hire a hitman to murder you and your family. hey man if you have a problem with it, do something. you're not allowed to dictate what I can spend my money on.

Heh..holy shit

Attached: Sensible Chuckle.gif (220x221, 753K)

>Time flies when you’re a faggot

Ya you go right ahead and do that then

Attached: Come_At_Me_Bro.jpg (639x551, 42K)

If you do that to that user, then I'll cry on the internet about how mean you are. I won't actually do anything about the situation itself, but you better believe there'll be lots of tears and triggering

What a retarded analogy
>I can spend my money legally however I want
>well what if I spend money illegally, that’s surely the same thing right guys???

Attached: 1F7851E4-460A-4A18-A26F-04A0D83C16D0.jpg (380x255, 36K)

The double-edged satire is strong with this one

Attached: C1B102D7-AE9F-4AF2-AB12-926E6627556E.jpg (986x553, 106K)

>complains about someone's opinion while asking why that person is complaining about someone's opinion.

no I can't do that because it's illegal, fuckwad. chic-fil-a's campaigns to kill fags in africa is only marginally above board.

>Article 2.1 of the 1999 Terrorist Financing Convention defines the crime of terrorist financing as the offense committed by "any person" who "by any means, directly or indirectly, unlawfully and willfully, provides or collects funds with the intention that they should be used or in the knowledge that they are to be used, in full or in part, in order to carry out" an act "intended to cause death or serious bodily injury to a civilian, or to any other person not taking an active part in the hostilities in a situation of armed conflict, when the purpose of such act, by its nature or context, is to intimidate a population, or to compel a government or an international organization to do or to abstain from doing any act."

hurr why do you have a problem with people funding ISIS. you can't dictate what people do with their money durr.

>putting ground up lesbians in my chicken sandwiches
There’s a Long John Silver’s joke in there somewhere, but I’m too tired.

both are immoral, genius. you would and should receive flack for funding murder even if it's technically legal.

I work oilfield.
At one point everybody in my company had to attend mandatory workplace sensitivity training (watch a 20 minute video). The day after, I met my coworkers on location (2 black, 3 mulatto). I greeted them with
>what is up, my people of color?
They actually got irritated with me. Told me to just go back to calling them nigger/a (which is what I usually do and they would sling the bantz right back). Turns out they weren't fans of the diversity training

Why should I care about your NIMBY got-mine inability to empathize?
I don't patronize chick-fil-a. I tell other people why. Most don't care. Maybe some will and stop patronizing there too.
I'm sure a very not-LARPing fag like you is too cool to not eat their favorite tendie sandwich, so you be you and encourage genocide elsewhere since other people sacrificed for you already, and you no longer need to hide who you are, or weep miserably when unable to visit your sick faggot boyfriend in the hospital since "only family" can visit, and the law made it clear you never would be.
You're just a shit that enjoys freedom without lifting a finger for it, and further decries those that do, belittling and demeaning in turn. Anything to avoid feeling like you maybe ought to do something other than lay around with a dick in your mouth all day, yeah?

>Told me to just go back to calling them nigger/a

kek i might have believed your story until this

Better stop buying gasoline, electricity, shoes made outside the US, and anything at Walmart, ever.
The worst part about your stupidity is that you’re ignorant of it.

>and now I hate fags too!
This has got to be bait at this point.

>Able to get along with blacks without apologizing for slavery every third sentence
>can even trade bantz
>Impossible!
Let me guess, you're from the city?

>caring about anyone or anything is bait

I second this. Bullshit. Fucking when and where.

On this board, yes. Yes it is.

Attached: F676FC5A-D1AA-4B6E-8258-C7653AE7C2E1.jpg (460x700, 49K)

That’s unironically one of my favorite posts I’ve ever seen on Sup Forums. Do you have the original post? Fag/b/ro likes you

Hell yeah man. I’d take you up on that. No homo I pinky swear.

I’ve been waiting so long for someone to point that line out. You also are cool

That being said I’m done arguing with that guy or whoever was larping as him. Their arguments are trash now and not worth addressing.

See, this is fine. You’re doing something. Putting your money where your mouth is. I respect that. And sure, I already did my time in the department of being fucked up for who I am. I’ve already dealt with the beatings the name callings all that shit. You’re right though I don’t have to deal with it anymore because other people did what they felt was right and now I can live this way. I enjoy my freedom, but it’s not my job to be fucking world police for other shit hole countries. And yeah I’m going to belittle people who act like they give a shit about things but don’t actually do anything for it. I’m against animal abuse, so I work in a shelter when I can and donate to things that matter to me. You’re doing something too, so I have no beef with you. Just stop trying to use us as a fucking shield. It’s bigotry of low expectations.

Attached: 1DBF151C-55BF-401C-B68F-AE49F9FE6FF9.png (400x351, 172K)

I liked the part where this faggot got upset about someone else's beliefs

Because he should be killed

I'll take shit that never happened for $150,000

Hello Rabbi.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>$150,000
Damn jeopardy went high dollar

Have a good one, man.

You too user

Attached: 08F76E4F-1F13-4006-A8C1-C614F45CBE1F.jpg (1031x719, 43K)

Now I will thanks for the heads up

See ya in hell, fag/b/ro. Gotta be up early tomorrow. Still owe you a beer sometime.

I’m down. Sleep well Sup Forumsro

Attached: FA4E4694-676D-4906-AB09-BE2D8EB16DC0.jpg (600x448, 71K)