Can someone tell me what's supposed to be so great about white women?

>boring and unexotic
>smells like wet dog and/or spoiled milk
>no personality or charisma whatsoever, lifeless, sucks the fun our of everything
>annoying and insanely self-entitled, rules and laws don't apply to them
>physically weak and inept at everything
>essentially are overgrown children

Where did the white women are the best meme come from Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Woman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All women are like that. Women are inferior to men and western society favors women over men. It sucks, but nobody wants to fucking change it.

they create white men

yeah, keep talking, faggot, it is actually good, it is a way to combat overpopulation. The more you fuck your pillow waifu the better human race is/

>weak

implying you shitskin fuck, whites are strongest there is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Woman

You're right. Now tell your nigger friends.

Unlike niggers, white women are humans.

They're not black

I'd totally fill her void though, if you catch my driftwood.

best comment

>superior facial structure (no boat lips, gook eyes or nigger nose)
>absolutely delicious wet hole
>mostly good hygiene (unlike sheboons

>they create white men

You mean they create white cucks

> essentially are overgrown children

Talk to more than just white girls, hell travel the world and see other countries. You'll quickly realize that women are very similar all over the world. It isn't just white girls.

Black women are obviously better and their morals and manners and minds are all better.

Pic related.

>Brown/black women
>Lower intelligence
>nasty nappy hair or greasy ass heads
>poor personal hygiene, smell like dead fish
>speak in tongues no white man understands
>don't hold down stable employment
>make terrible mothers, are more concerned with their phone than their kids
>only let you breed mud children destined for failure
>can't discuss intellectual topics with
>don't take care of themselves like white women do because they have no shame
>more likely to have HIV/AIDS and other diseases
>unemployable except for fast food or maid service
>annoying as fuck to be around

I mean, I can keep going if you'd like, but the evidence is clear, if it ain't white, it ain't right.

>Can someone tell me what's supposed to be so great about white women?

Why would people who prefer white women want you to compete with them? I'm sure they'd be totally fine with you not wanting their women.

nice

>no white woman will sleep with me
>better call them ugly bitches on Sup Forums

Nothing at all. In fact white women kill off my libido. EVerytime I think of a white women I think of a blonde fat feminist badly dressed working in an Anthropology department of some American university, I think of a dark-haired Spanish woman of robust complexion and extremely assertive to the point of being unbearable, I think of a thin and beautiful woman who is actually more dangerous because her beauty makes her so cunning and exploitative... Most are either ugly, dangerous or unbearable, or all of that. I can't get excited thinking on them. They lack the delicacy, beauty, feminity, shyness, passivity and submisiveness so typical of Chinese women, who have lived for millennia in a highly patrilineal and patrilocal society that emphasized male dominance and agnatic solidarity. ^_^

Though Black women also excite me, particularly East African women. Since I read an ethnographic account of the Acholi, Acholi women excite me.

Nigger detected

Best post.

They make me release my liquid

>implying the majority of white women are comparable in any way to pic related

>germany
>korea
>spain
>greece

To be fair, that could be the town rapist.

All of those are cultural traits.
Whites are (often) fucked up culturally, but they can be saved as long as they grow up far of our new "post-postmodern" culture

Niggers are fucked up as a race. There's no hope for them.

White are also thrash, anyway. They love gyms and other ape-like entertainments, they like to form cross-cuting ties with other men, they fap to obese men fucking little girls, they are so disinhibited, they are wannabe-alphas to the point of being pathetic, they don't have any values or civic virtues at all, they secretly and not so secretly admire shitty youtubers. Not in my wildest dreams would I even try to have a Western boyfriend, friend, or any of the like.