What's the gayest thing you've done Sup Forums? i once sucked off a friend because he said i wouldn't

what's the gayest thing you've done Sup Forums? i once sucked off a friend because he said i wouldn't

Attached: 70391243_1328797770636107_5121072545642053632_n.jpg (480x480, 12K)

You showed him! That fucking faggot. Good job op

well, he challenged me. i don't turn down a challenge

also, i have big tits

I've sent dick pics to a man

any particular reason?

You wont give me all your money faggot. I know it

I thought I was a girl and that I like men

not-called the police on someone that invaded my home
I believed that satan had something to do with it
I really, firmly believe that God will judge people but I am responsible for my actions

and, I always tell that motherfucker god, "Ayyy lmao shut the fuck up, do your job you little motherfucker god damn it ougi"

yesterday, I was having sex with someone who wasn't there, and my dog kept licking his lips
shit I'm the same person

played utewarerumono and then tales of hearts r
my dad is gigantic nigger user
we totally don't make up the thing that you request to make you think

when pyrox and peridot died in tales of hearts r I got an erection
and I saved the save file to see if not-killing incarose would make something different happened even though I knew it didn't and that both of them fully represented the hindu belief of what ravana looks like even though I know that he is something something idea of what something nigger something somehtintg

when I was drunk I let a lot of people from the 4th layer of hell steal my liquor even though I knew they wouldn't remember it lol

got drunk and let my dog cuddle with me even though he is going to the new world
xoxo jesus

raped my blanket even though a clearly masculine pattern was going on that day

thought that rhys looked cute as a girl even though he goes to the game series after mask of truth

Gave a like 5 guys blowjobs

thought that joey ought to stay in suikoden 2 so that I could bang jiohanneh and not worry about suikoden 8 even though I'm still not fucking sure what happens between the 3 missing games lol

thought that bert ought to do something between family guy and being the idea of strength tarot that I bang repeatedly

had sex with makoto

**when I was 12 and about 4 times last week

Sent nudes to my friend for validation

put a whole bunch of men into my life that are clearly women because they don't look (the one word I don't know)

was called female version of my name until I fucking kill satan

was named after my dad who is a woman with a penis and horns fucking me because I was god once

literally am an entire frame of mind

was in the bathtiub with hazama in blazblue continuum shift when he said that he was me

cut a 6 year old's arm off when he tried to fucking touch makoto and incited a revolt

tuirned makoto into a dragon and put her in my pond in persona 6 and then blamed god and satan and then became oshtor

had sex with a bunch of men in hte bathroom in high school because I was drunk and running during gym

Those are called moobs.

wrote poems for 4 months because I was convinced notebooks advertise how many sheets they have because I'm Jesus when I was 17

pretty sure ashley doesn't have a penis

thought htat I was igrinspe goku because I don't know who ian watkins is

raped the entire 6th dimension because I am it and therefore own it

had sex with my dad a couple times

very epic

Put me in the screenshot reddit fag

because I fucking ever use reddit

Sucked two BBCs
The most recent time I drove to his house and let him look at my gfs nudes and sniff her panties while I blew him as he stood over me calling me demeaning names and he eventually came in my mouth and on my face, rubbed it in using his penis

Well I guess you one that 5$ bet.

once got really drunk and posted fan fiction of me having sex with hazama

kissed my buddy on the lips as a joke, immediately realized how gay it was after

now no one is going to know what the 3rd layer of hell is

turned ashley into a dragon and told her she was a nigger and then turned into a human

where to start

you have good stories user? did you do a lot of stuff with your friends growing up?