Hey b/ros been working out a lot more but ya boy still cant get any pussy or gain weight...

hey b/ros been working out a lot more but ya boy still cant get any pussy or gain weight. Im only 19 and i still got my v card. Im literally only staying between 140-and 150 and im 5'8 so im a skinny fuck. Would be real nice to get a Stacy of some sort as a fucktoy. Just long enough for her to not find out how autistic i am. Any advice on life,gaining weight,and getting girls b/ros?

Attached: 20191017_010258.jpg (2576x1932, 1.53M)

Show us your cock, faggot

youre not trying hard enough to get girls. how confident are you? being funny goes a long way. u gotta get a practice girl n u gonna get turn down 100 times before u figure it out. bitch.

If 4 fem-anons show off there assholes with timestamps i will deliver

keep at it and improve your diet. ladies like looks but personality helps. make sure you work on your core stuff like hobbies or something.
meditate. if you have a friend get then to introduce you to some girls that is good help.

honestly im prolly jus gonna wind up getting really jacked and waiting for a girl to ask me out. Im too awkward to just start talking to someone especially if i find them attractive.

Attached: IMG_20190914_123832.jpg (720x692, 389K)

just ask them out if they say no it's not a personal attack she just doesn't want you. you don't like lots of girls. even if she say something rude she probable have a boyfriend or something and she want to make it look like she is loyal.
don't pass up on chance because before to long you will pass up on your last chance.

I'm 18, 5'11" and weigh 140 and have almost no upper body muscle. If i can get pussy you can

what are your tip do you have a nice face or big dick or you are just a good person?

you should try mewing girls love a good face.

Attached: mewing.png (1410x722, 1.01M)

For some reason girls just dont talk to me. I wish i could find a girl who's just straight forward with me.
Im actually pretty attractive. A good 7/10 honestly. And my dick is exactly 7 inches. Girls just dont talk to me. I get to nervous in conversations. Ive had a lot of messed up stuff happen in my life so sometimes in the middle of conversations i cant really look at the person unless i feel comfortable around them.

I honestly have no idea. It was a one off thing but i guess its cause im funny? I honestly have no idea. I have an average dick and an even less average face so..

Also i don't think it was worth it. Shit smelled like a can of 12 year old rotting tuna

Attached: 20190822_193418_HDR.jpg (2560x1920, 817K)

Well from this post i can tell your a faggot
Just chill out bro girls preffer a dude that can take a joke and insult and insult back all in good fun its nice guys that try too hard to be well a nice guy and then get pissed the girl wont drop their panties

get a friend and tell them about this and just practices eye contact.
of do some acting or theater if you have good look and a big penis the theater will be all over they are the freakiest girls.

Cute as fuck bro

ig im too nice. INCEL WORLD HERE I COME!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>get a Stacy as some sort of fucktoy
that's your problem right there

your not bad looking and if you get some muscle and mewing done you would be a top 10% dude easy.

Thanks
Also im not the person to ask about dating. I always end up coming off like im no longer intersted but i just dont like to text or talk. Id rather just cuddle and watch movies with someone

Thanks but idk. I think it only looks good cause the facial hair

then keep the facial hair and get the chicks.
also girl like dudes with statues. do you have lots of friends do you have a good job or are smart?

I have a few friends but i haven't eeally seen most scince i graduated high school. I work at a party city near me but i leave for AF basic on November 12

And i am pretty smart. I do a bit of everything. Woodworking, computers, 3d modeling/animation, great with math and sciences, electrical stuff too

Shave the beard down some, its lookin a little amish. Grow the hair out a bit, and style it a little messy. Maybe find some article of clothing or accessory that stands out as a conversation starter. Try to stand out a bit. Just small tips that might help. Otherwise you seem to have a lot going for you friend. Keep it up

I might. I'd like to be able to actually pull my hair back into a small pony tail but it isnt long enough. But thanks. Anyways imma go cause i need to drive to Nashville (about 4 hour drive) tomorrow and need to leave at about 8:00 as im going there and back in the same day. Wish ya luck though with getting a chick

What's "mewing?"

It's calories. Eat more food. Aim for 3500 to 4000.

it's tongue posture it help with how your face grow and developeds like you can see a mouth breather if outs look at one.
even if you are in your twenty it should still help.