I need to make $500 ASAP

I need to make $500 ASAP.
how can I make it in one day, legal or not.

Attached: cashback.jpg (830x400, 162K)

do I have to resort to selling my body on the streets?

suck PP

i need 70$...

Go behind apartment buildings where people lock their bikes, break the locks and take their bike.

Clean it up and sell it online claiming you are from a different city but you are willing to meet up in the next town over (Your current town).

This will take a couple days but make you a lot of money.

If you want money in one day, break into a house and steal jewelry, bring it to a cash for gold, they don't ask questions.

Could probably make $500 doing a gay cam show.

Find stranger to user fuck you. Have stranger pay you to get fucked and stream for tokens. Double the income

Only do this if you have someone else, doing gay can by yourself pays nothing unless you're a trap. It really doesn't pay shit anyways.

not op but i'm a trap i really need to get 70$ in the next 30 days, any tips?

i dont have a camera or privacy to cam show

sell whatever you own that you dont need, sell other peoples shit they dont need

Get a job freak

Just dont spend 500$ n see how it goes

i'm trying :(

Stop being a trap and maybe someone will actually want to pay you for something like a job

Start sucking.

Yea give me your kik and i'll help you out

you know that traps boymode all the time rigth?

Pawn furniture of just steal the money

Found the nigger

sure what could go wrong
Hikkomori46

Attached: ss.jpg (600x341, 15K)

if you need that kind of money and it has to be today then b&e is pretty much your only option. what are the odds you'll learn lockpicking in a few hours though. try prostitution.

Put your sweet virgin ass on craigslist for roodypoos to fuck

Attached: 1570230537857.jpg (502x600, 54K)

then again you could just put on a safety vest climb one of these cocksuckers and look for open windows.

Attached: building-scaffolding-2409516.jpg (957x1300, 535K)