I'm drunk, eagles bros. I'm drunk and scared. I don't know if I can handle them losing this owl...

I'm drunk, eagles bros. I'm drunk and scared. I don't know if I can handle them losing this owl. I believe in nick foles. I believe in this strong defense. i believe in the running game. i believe in them. but i'm still so scared. i can't handle losing this. i'm so nervous i'm not sure if i can even watch the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00tKmS7p4aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop basing your happiness on things you cannot control, grasshopper.

I can handle them losing it.

The pain will be easier to handle once the ultimate cheating scandal with Brady and Belichick comes out. I hope nobody believes that Spygate and deflategate were all that they were up to.

>mfw in a division with a combined total of 12 owl victories, the philthadelphia memegles have 0 (z e r o)

you literally have zero chance of winning

We're gonna lose and if you're not used to this and haven't already accepted it by now you're not a real Eagles fan

The best part is the Pats will start slow and give you hope, maybe even a 14 point lead! Then they'll crush you. And you won't sniff another Super Bowl for 10 years!

I know. Trust me, I know.

>Only ten
You're being generous. Probably twenty years to Philadelphia wins their first. Minimum.

Have faith user. Faith makes things turn out alright

As a Cowboys fan it honestly disgusts me, they have no right to be in our division. It's like a nerd sitting at the cool kids table, they don't belong there and the Eagles don't belong in the NFCE.

Can the Eagles and Patriots please switch divisions? I think the Eagles would fit in better with the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins.

just remember Brady's wife got blacked, it will make you feel better

>an east coast team doesnt belong in the NFC east

why the fuck aren't the cowboys in the NFC south?

the fucking cowboys don't belong in the NFC Least. Like, get this, they're in fucking Texas.

I think you braindead philthadelphia fans misunderstand me. The Eagles don't belong in the NFCE because the Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins are historically great and successful franchises, while the lowly Eagles have literally accomplished nothing in the NFL. They don't deserve to share a division with such great franchises.

we couldnt understand you because you didnt even give any good reason, you just now said why you think they dont belong in the NFC East, retard.

No, you are just a braindead Sheagles fan. If you read the post I was replying too, and could understand my basic analogy, you would clearly understand my reasoning for why the Eagles don't belong in the NFCE without me having to spell it out to you in a second post. I guess I expected too much out of you retarded filthadelphia fans.

its not the NFL's job to make divisions full of teams who have had success historically, thats not even possible. You sound butt hurt dallas failed again and now that theres another team in the NFC East thats in the superbowl youre gonna throw a fit, cry some more

>if

It's a foregone conclusion bruh. There is no "if." Pats are bringing it home and Brady is getting his sixth.

Like, where do the Iggles even have an edge on the Pats? In what singular aspect of football are the Patriots outclassed in this matchup?

Bro, you're relying on a fucking journeyman second-string QB to defeat the greatest quarterback to ever play the sport, the legend, THE clutch player on the very cusp of making football history. You're trying to stand in the way of destiny, young man, and you're about to get brushed aside.

I don't care what the NFLs job is. It's the Eagles job to win the fucking superbowl, why can't they ever do that? It's sickening when I look at the NFCE and relish at the historical greatness of the Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins, and then, unfortunately, I gaze upon the Eagles and am disgusted by their total lack of any success in the NFL. It's sickening. You don't belong in the NFCE.

Idk man
Pats are legit dangerous this year
This Tom Brady fellow is looking hot

Couldnt you look at every division or conference throughout all major sports leagues and point out teams that haven't had much success? And I guess we'll find out next sunday if the Eagles really did belong in the owl

Every sports league has teams that have had literally 0 (zero) success like the Eagles. But not every sports league has a division quite like the NFCE.

The NFCE is the most successful division in all of football combing for an astonishing 12 (twelve) Super Bowl victories. No other division in the NFL combines together for double digit Super Bowl wins. The next highest divisions have a lowly 8.

And that success is contributed entirely to only 3 of the 4 teams! How fucking distasteful, the Eagles have no right to share a division with us. They have no right to be in the most successful division in all of football when they themselves have literally 0 (zero) success individually.

i am not a fan of either the patriots or the eagles
i unironically think the eagles have the edge at every single position besides qb and tight end
Eagles O and D lines and linebacker corps are far superior, it's not up for debate
i'd give the eagles a slight advantage at K, RB and WR
you can argue the punter and DBs for the pats, but that's about it

No superbowl win=no success?

Is the NFL comprised of all shitty, worthless, failures and just one success?

Does this mean the Patriots were the only valuable team last year?

dude what are you on

pats will game plan tho to take eagles D line out of it. I guarantee the plan is to get the ball out quick, spread the field within 10 yards, maybe try a few deep passes, and orchestrate first downs. On defense they'll load the box and force Foles to out-do Brady. Eagles aren't that good this year. They got btfo by Seattle with Wentz. Seattle wasnt even that good this year.

Pats 30
Eagles 17

screen cap this

Packers have 13 titles just by themselves.

>Beat the Seahawks in 2015 who had the most elite defense in the league
>Beat the Falcons in 2017 who had the most elite offense in the league
>Facing the Eagles in 2018 who have nothing that is elite and a backup quarterback who is extremely unpredictable

We've beaten the Steelers and the Jaguars already, who are far more elite than the Falcons and Vikings were.

I honestly believe this will be the first Super Bowl that the Patriots win by more than 1 score.

Already have your excuses lined up I see, excellence

Brady is using a shitload of PEDs to extend his career. I thought we all knew this.

eagles fans are adorable

She is worth half a billion dollars. If they ever got divorced he'd actually double his net worth.

>Foles too!

Best part.

The Eagles only bad loss was Seattle in a desperate hone game for them where Wilson had some crazy ass scrambles and Wentz played like shit. Patriots are weak this year. Kill yourself when they lose.

>Eagles fans with this Nick "big le dick XD" Foles delusion

I can't wait for this Reddit fucking meme team to get BTFO by the Pats

At this point all the weird confidence Philly has going into this game is embarrassing

Pepper your angus faggot cuz tb12 is comming in hot and there's nothing we can do about it

First quarter
Eagles 3
Patriots 0

Second Quarter
Eagles 13
Patriots 6

Third Quarter
Eagles 20
Patriots 6

Fourth Quarter
Eagles 20
Patriots 20

Overtime
Patriots 23
Eagles 20

You are either a faggot or a DAL/NYG/NEP shitposter. You definitely don't represent any Eagles fans I know. Keep your cancerous thoughts to yourself. Everyone knows (but most wont admit) that we will win the SB.

17 points? if nick foles can put 38 points on the nfl's top defense in a championship game, what do you he is going to do to your defense? when you are on offense, brady is not going to have time to throw long. he will be successful with short quick passes, but our D will keep those contained with little to no yards after catch.

i was thinking the same score except the teams are flipped.

Eagles 30
Pats 17

screencap this

Ain't it been a fun season boys?

To be fair, Nick Foles has the best QB rating in the playoffs in history.

Dis Tom Brady tho

>this stale-ass pasta
i've been on this site too long i think

this desu

Elite front four and relatedly, elite and stopping the run.

>>Facing the Eagles in 2018 who have nothing that is elite and a backup quarterback who is extremely unpredictable

do you even watch football or do you just read fake news about it?

Gronk is about to be healthy for an Owl for the first time ever. The Eagles are unironically objectively fucked

>healthy
just because they declare him fit to play doesn't mean he will be symptom-free from the concussion. he wont be at 100%

so he never played an owl

maybe he's a choker

Jesus dude it’s literally just a game. It’s entertainment. Are you that shook over the outcome of entertainment?

>Washington Redskins
>Historically great and successful franchise
don’t make me lose my sides user

concussion short-term effects go away after a day

he will be fucked next season tho

Eagles are the best team putting pressure on quarterbacks in history, objectively

Smh do you not have a $1,000 swing in net worth riding on this game? Faggot

What the fuck are you talking about, if the other three teams are the most successful historical teams combined in football, it's not surprising at all if the 4th team, who has to play the other 3 twice a year, isn't going to have won as much.

Nice try cuck

>another missed opportunity

Autism kills

Do you know why sports are great? Because you can get emotionally invested but in the end they really don't matter. So if you win you feel great. If you lose, it doesn't change anything in your life.

>concussion short-term effects go away after a day
you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. the length of recovery varies according to a number of factors including age, fitness level, diet, level of mental/physical activity during the recovery period.

>dude put multi million dollar bet on eagles to win
At least you won't be losing millions on the eagles if they lose

Imagine if the Jags won. Eagles could have had practically a guaranteed Owl. But now they have to face the Pats its pretty much a guaranteed loss

The eagles are the better team. The only reason they are underdogs is so gamblers can make massive amounts of money when they win.

ITT: false flag soyboys fan

Can't believe how r*ddit /sp has become with all these retards falling for obvious bait

>I believe in nick foles. I believe in this strong defense. i believe in the running game. i believe in them.
Wanna know, how I know, that this is false flag shit b8 with a disproportionate amount of (OP)s

>le qb versus qb meme
fuck off espn

8-8

Jags-Eagles Super Bowl would have been the most entertaining thing to possibly happen

That's why they play the game. As cliche as it is. There's two money storylines here. Tom Brady wins, cements himself as GOAT and continues to play well. He loses, he falls apart, starts to show age and him and the coaching get into arguments while they fall into mediocrity. It's interesting either way.

Imagine having to watch 16 games of Dak 56percentscott's duck throws for the next 3-4 tears

Who the fuck thought he was a franchise QB? It astounds me.

Plauable, but I like this better:

>First quarter
>Eagles 3
>Patriots 0

>Second Quarter
>Eagles 13
>Patriots 6

>Third Quarter
>Eagles 20
>Patriots 6

>Fourth Quarter
>Eagles 20
>Patriots 20

>Overtime
>Patriots 20
>Eagles 23

D makes a stop followed by Jake the Make for the win.

Imagine being 21 years old and becoming that big of a hero. Could sail for the rest of his career on that.

Plausable even...

youtube.com/watch?v=00tKmS7p4aw

It's over

Good luck with that user

Patriots are a passing team, and Jaguars had the "elite pass rush" and "elite zone game" and couldnt stop the storm

I've gotten concussions and none of them have had effects lasting more than 3 days

>Can't refute it

You don't magically learn integrity. If they've already been caught twice, it proves nothing is off the table for them.

>nfl's top defense

yes, it's a fact. they ended the season as the nfl's #1 defense, statistically. got evidence to prove otherwise?

The cowboys are historically crap, grandpa. There will be more history written since the last cowboys super bowl than their entire existence before it.

>spouts memes

No need to refute autism, user. Rings don't lie.

Why get nervous over something that has no bearing on your real life? I used to get upset over the Pats losing 2 owls to the gnats, but I realized something after they broke the Seahawks' hearts: I'm not actually affected in any way by what a bunch of professional athletes do for my entertainment. Sure, I love it when they win and hate it when they lose, but I'm not going to lose sleep over either outcome. I'm certainly not going to climb a greased-up telephone pole in a drunken stupor before lighting a car on fire. I'm not even going to smash a folding table. I'll enjoy the win, or deal with the loss, and wake up the next morning for work.

>us
What number are you

The USC Trojans would've said the same thing once

eagles are winning this shit bro chill out

I thought cancerous half-witted Dallas fans were just a meme but my God... Is this you're attempt at trolling?

I can see this happening

actually it's his second. He played in 49 against the Seahawks.

This will be a big upset. Eagles win.

>forgetting Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, Lane, and Avril were all hurt for Seattle
>forgetting Trufant was out for the Falcons
>still needing a complete choke job to win both games

Yeah sure pal

I mean maybe, if the Pats and Belichick acquire him after Brady retires

I don’t think losing to Seattle in Seattle is ever a “bad” loss

There’s losing in Seattle and then there’s getting utterly blown out in Seattle. The later is what happened to the eagles, they didn’t even put up a touchdown until the game was out of reach. Based on how the Seahawks were playing, eagles should have shredded them. Remember how badly they got rekt by the rams or how they lost to the falcons? Eagles were supposed to do that handily

The eagles will lose, don’t get your hopes up. Nick foles has a playoff game sample size of 3 whole games and one of those was a loss at home to the domebabby saints. Eagles will put pressure on Tom Brady but in the process leave guys wide open down field. The eagles run game will be all but shut down and they won’t be giving up huge plays like the Vikings did. Patriots will win this one handily, just accept that in your heart.

>Brady's wife is the breadwinner
This makes me feel even better, for all his money and good looks he's still no better than bearded soy boy "house husband".

If the Eagles lose the Super Bowl this year I'm going to run out into the middle of the Lincoln Financial Field and blow my brains out all over the grass. screencap this