Who else here is really bad with money?

Who else here is really bad with money?
I have $460 in the bank right now and that's GOOD for me.
I have to pay $400 in monthly car payments and $140 in insurance. I also have some Affirm and PayPal loans I have to pay off and a $370 balance on a secured credit card. My credit score is gonna drop below 620 soon.
I make $15 an hour working as a personal trainer in training and don't see how I'll ever rise out of this financial shithole.

Attached: 16262018789_100b31c096_b.jpg (1024x619, 229K)

Me op I'm in like the same boat

Sell the car and get a used one for cheaper you fuck. $400 in car loans is retarded in you financial situation

>$400 in monthly car payments and $140 in insurance
>$15 an hour

That's one problem right there. You're living beyond your means.

I'm bad at money in the big picture sense - like, not knowing the best place to invest for retirement income.

But any fool should be able to look at their monthly income and understand how much they can spend on rent, food, car, etc.

Step one - live within your means, a focus RS was obviously too much a month for your to afford. If you have had your car for some time try to refinance it for better payments
Step two - Quit smoking and doing drugs asap as that's just money down the drain
Step three - eat out less, treat yourself every once in a while but don't make it a habit (my biggest money issue here tbh)

Oh Americans... my granddad always said, only buy something if you can buy three of them. Besides the house I bought 3 months ago, I would always pay full upfront. Living the insecure life where you need to make monthly income in order not to get in trouble is crazy. If I would lose my job, I would be able to survive at least 12 months without one.

Just sayin

Sort your shit out OP. Living in fear of money problems is just about the worst thing you can do to yourself. And you're doing it to yourself, there's no excuses for it.

You need to get rid of your fucking car. You need to buy an old piece of shit car that barely costs anything to run and use the extra 400 bucks a month to pay off your other dumb shit.

You're still young, you've got shit loads of time to have nice things when you can better afford it.

>Personal trainer
>15$/hr
>life is unfair to me

If it was up to me you'd be getting paid less.

I get paid weekly. Rent is $690/month. Phone bill hovers around $250/month. No car payment. No car insurance. (Company vehicle.)

I have $527 in my account, and about $160 in cash on me. Literally have no idea how the fuck my money keeps disappearing. I mean, I go back and check the transactions, and everything matches up, I just don't understand how I can possibly spend 4-5 grand a month on cigarettes, beer, and food.

Attached: Screenshot_20191017-014727_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 425K)

$250 phone bill what the actual fuck

3 phones, and rather than buying the Note9 outright, I decided to put payments on the monthly bill.

if yo ucan't buy it outright, upfront, yo ucant afford it brother.

>3 phones
>don't see how I'll ever rise out of this financial shithole.
You're a fucking idiot if you have 3 phones and don't see how you'll get out of this

I could totally afford to buy it outright, just didn't want to. I make almost 10 times my rent. $1,000 for a fancy new phone is less than a weeks worth of work for me.

You are a retard Bro live within your means
I bought a car for 550 outright everything works on it lol fuck paying 400 a month for a depreciating asset.

Yeah, I'm not OP...

Preach nigga.

And yet here we are

Yep.

The thing is, if I had just bought it outright, my bank account and my pocket would probably look exactly the same as they do now. Like I subconsciously don't want to have too much money or something. I stay right around this amount every week.

You should not be making payments on car.(Scam)
and $140 for Insurance you must be YOUNG and shouldn't even be on this website or you are retarded and have tons of accidents. I pay $55 for FULL Coverage.
Affirm=JESUS CHRIST

Heres some truth, you can't go through your life a paycheck away from being fucked.

You need to get a side hustle. Like flipping cars, or cleaning out basements. Get a truck and haul junk. Turn down jobs that are too heavy. Get a goon. Every good side business needs a goon.

Ronnie is that you

Tommy can you hear me?

Attached: tommy.jpg (480x360, 39K)