Why do I love Jasiri so much?

why do I love Jasiri so much?

Attached: happy.jpg (570x610, 191K)

Because you didn't fuck the rabbit.

Because you are learning challenged and your mind works at about a 12 year olds level

Because you a faggot.
/thread

Jasiri is far better
no, i'm learning just fine user
nah, i like females user

>why do I love Jasiri so much?
because her clit is as long as her leg?
yeens are fucking cool like that

i know right?!

there's just more yeen to love, and make love to

Attached: lusty eyes.jpg (1038x1026, 406K)

Because autism

I'm not really into the movies but i have to say she is pretty hot

Kys degenerate

You aren't supposed to "/thread" yourself, you dumb cunt. That's like promoting yourself to CEO of the company you just joined.

Attached: bdfjdk.png (1088x720, 697K)

Sorry I'm late, I had to do life stuff like a bitch

Attached: I_own_angery!.jpg (167x205, 11K)

nah, thats not it
its not a movie user, its from a show
nah mang
kek, way to stick it to him
eyyy, fawfulanon, welcome back

>That's like promoting yourself to CEO of the company you just joined.
That's the kind of bold move a CEO would make. He should get the job

Because she has a psedo penis.

Heyyy! he was behind of this..!

Attached: 8101570616203670.jpg (1468x1119, 102K)

its a clit, besides the name there is nothing gay about it.

Shut the fuck up faggot

If doing that worked, then literally everyone would try to for the money and power, so if someone is enough of an idiot to try and do that when it won't even work, then they'd crash the company straight into bankruptcy.

Attached: 1567197652226 upscaled.jpg (1460x2018, 927K)

oh shit my bad she's cute as hell though

oh boy user, you really showed me!, i'll shut up now

Attached: janja and jasiri.png (1200x1300, 1.24M)

Way more sexier than gayshiri

Attached: different_views_by_TitanaCrotu.jpg (1413x1000, 158K)

i'm glad you agree user

Attached: lustful eyes.jpg (1364x982, 616K)

not him

Aww, having a little tantrum while projecting due to being too much of a faggot to be able to get a boner from Jasiri, hmm? I bet you jack off to the Will Smith genie, you fucking weirdo.

Attached: Chortles!.gif (34x38, 2K)

Because your a disgusting furry

Attached: 1566954512197.gif (480x270, 591K)

topkek
you're*
and not a furry user.

Makes sense an anime fag can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're". Keep trying to be morally superior when you probably constantly fap to the most depraved hentai on earth.

Attached: I_Have_Chortles!.gif (40x40, 2K)

You faggots obviously knew what I meant tho so what's the problem

Your still a disgusting furry tho no matter what you say

Attached: 1566930614791.gif (500x345, 408K)

Why are you gay?

>keep trying to be morally superior
So you admitt that you wanna fuck animals ok bud

Attached: 1559950419022.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

because we still need to act like normal people and not retards that can't distinct your from you're, you're taught that in the first grade
also,

you're*, i thought you would know by now but i guess retards will stay retards

nice insult user!, i was really offended by that

Not an insult. Just asking, how insecure are you?

That is true, but it makes you look a bit uneducated, making people take you less seriously. Funny how you completely ignored my pointing out of your secret depraved fantasies of brutally raping lolis and eating their shit.

let me ask you this user, respond seriously, whats wrong with wanting to fuck Jasiri?, here's my point of view, humans are animals, hyenas are animals

the fact is that Jasiri lacks the things that make fucking animals despicable, she can talk, and she has human, or close to human intelligence, so she can consent, now tell me whats the drawbacks.

i'm not insecure at all man, and i'm pretty comfortable with my sexual identity, the fact is you tried to sound funny by asking why i was gay but it only showed how you lack any brain power to come with actual insults that you resort to thing 8 year olds throw around

But like your only nitpicking my grammar because I call you out about being a disgusting furry

Your obviously are mad tho furfag

Attached: BogusSadHamster-small.gif (450x338, 1.24M)

nah man, you should try harder, you're not pointing things out, you're claiming things to be a fact when they aren't, there's no point explaining to morons like you why its not true because you're gonna stick to your delusional thoughts either way.

I didn't want to insult you. More proof how insecure you are
>y-you're dumb!
>i-i'm c-comfortable!
>see h-how comfortable i am?

Holy shit user
I don't even know what to say to that

Attached: 1571300384252m.jpg (993x1024, 92K)

Yea because I worry about being taken seriously on Sup Forums I don't care what people on here think

And why do you keep trying to push perversions on me to justify your sick fetish

Implying fucking a sapient being would be wrong, and is exactly the same as raping a real animal
>Not wanting Jasiri's long clit in your mouth
LoL; OK, user, keep fapping to animu little girls getting their legs chopped off

Attached: I_Have_Fury!.gif (24x24, 2K)

Wtf I never stated that what I said was fact I called op a furfag and all you do is nitpick my grammar and that he's a furfag is a fact tho

And what is there to point out that you guys are disgusting furrys

aight man, you're asserting i'm gay when i'm not, and like it or not, that is taken as an insult, continue acting like you didn't mean it as an insult, but we both know your a faggy little kid

Attached: thatlook.jpg (738x964, 326K)

You say you don't care, but you still seem to care enough to participate in the thread and let your opinions be known.
You say I have a fetish, but I guarantee you also have a fetish others would consider degenerate. Just fess up.

Attached: Fawful_Guy's_Got_the_Moves_Like_Jagger.gif (25x31, 4K)

exactly, there's nothing you can say against it
nope, you claimed i was mad, and you claimed i was a furry, both things are untrue, look up the definition of furry for me

Alright, that's cute. I'd let you suck my dick to make up for "insulting" you.

Attached: KekAchilles.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Ok user you made me laugh

But why do you keep pushing perversions on me it's not helping your argument

Attached: 1568831315291.gif (434x246, 1.07M)

Refer yourself to

man you're so smart user, its almost like you aren't a closeted homo projecting his complicated feelings onto others, i won't be to judge you, but make sure you take it easy, you want your asshole nice and tight, don't go with anything wider than 3 inches

Um dumbass its Sup Forums this is what people do but just because I don't care about my grammar doesn't mean I won't go and reply to dumb shit I find

Yea I got a fetish it's called being normal you furfag why do need people to accept you disgusting fetish

I'm not gay. I'm sexually attracted to women as well as cute traps. Not gay.
My feelings aren't complicated at all. I like to stick my dick in boy butt and vaginas. Simple.
No no no, I'm the one who wants your ass nice and tight, nothing is getting near my boy hole.

Female hyenas got penises

But you like to fuck animals your a furry

And the first thing I said was that your a disgusting furry nothing else

Attached: 9eb.jpg (400x400, 31K)

and i said, refer to the definition of furry, who said i like to fuck animals?

i can look past that

Yea bro your gay

female hyenas got pseudopenises, its a giant clit, it doesn't work like a penis.

its bait user, ignore him

Nigga you gay

Let me start by saying that your reactions are getting funnier and more juvenile-sounding.
Again, you obviously care enough to post about how much you don't approve; saying that it's simply what people here do doesn't change that you're still personally going out of your way to try to insult us, and then reply to every retort.

You still haven't made a counterargument as to why fucking a sapient being that happens to be a different animal is wrong.

Attached: Applaud!.gif (138x130, 117K)

Enough larping, Timmy. The school bus will be here soon.

Attached: IMG_20161113_070423.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

Your definition and my definition of furry are different I use it to encompass a hole genre I don't care about the newance of the subject

And if you didn't want to fuck animals why are you defending yourself so much

not bait.
not gay. more boy butt and cute peeners for me ;3

>Likes a man's dirty ass
>Not gay
Pick one

whole*
nuance*
there's nothing to defend faggot, i can't fuck Jasiri since shes a cartoon, all i'm saying, if i was a cartoon, or she wasn't, that would be perfectly fine, and you can not give out a good reason why its wrong.

Attached: d57680daa2c7270b81df340768fc9a5f1c2229a08cedd644ad88e97d2c98306f.jpg (798x500, 74K)

I'm not going to make a counterargument I came here to call you a furfag and watch you get mad

Do you not get that i find this funny

you want a dog to fuck you, explain how you aren't an absolute degenerate

Attached: 1570593351063.gif (720x480, 126K)

Attached: 014081595163822.jpg (270x480, 31K)

thats hot

Attached: cute hyena.jpg (1029x1013, 705K)

Ok user you've convinced me your not gay

>hahaha, ill call hyenas dogs!, that will be funny!
nah, i want to fuck Jasiri, and that shit is fine.

Attached: 5bfd31dbed1a5ef9d88e8fa7d8d674d57826eb771f202add2c3f77392eeb8322 (1).jpg (2160x1440, 703K)

Furfag

Attached: 1397266365.catofmount_luthiennightwolf_no_class_required.jpg (1023x798, 195K)

Attached: 1514279410838.png (962x840, 513K)

>Newance
>Being this retarded
Furryism doesn't even refer to a genre, it's being a fan of animals with human attributes/qualities. And you can't just make up your own definition of something in order to be right, you retard.

Attached: Laughing_in_Remakese.gif (36x42, 29K)

>not aroused by feminine features
look at that closeted faggot
that's great. finally someone with some commonsense.

you want to fuck one, means you want to fuck one, you are making it seem different by calling it something else
if I call a bird a woman and fuck it, I'm fucking a bird regardless, stop trying to justify a kink when you admit to it but under certain circumstances

We haven't exhibited any signs of anger. And we're literally trolling you to get a reaction out of you.

You're the gay one faggot

Attached: nY02kDe.png (920x2030, 730K)

so, whats wrong with fucking jasiri, still haven't made that point yet, go ahead, if you're right.

But it isn't being called something different; hyenas are literally not part of the dog family.

Attached: F—SSS.jpg (399x506, 28K)

You can't have consent from something that doesn't have a concept of consent.
We are intellectual and self aware animals capable of very sophisticated and complex social and moral constructs which we are inclined to. You feel like raping another species is morally right thing to do then you should be able to defend your opinion public no problem. The question is, are you?

I'd fuck a horse.

Attached: 1489303380178.png (500x667, 395K)

>likes women
>gay
sure buddy

Attached: 2b7296d9a16c5d80bdeccc67c7a853bbcafe866e15e6706d3cc6545d006f484c.png (1024x1024, 885K)

he is saying a hyena isn't an animal since he wants to fuck it
you want to fuck an animal from Africa
an animal
from Africa
you want to fuck it

Attached: 1521149519.metka04_metka04_hyena_mistress.jpg (902x1280, 277K)

Wait a second user if we were both trolling then what does that mean

Attached: 1567460412414.gif (478x369, 266K)

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Attached: h0FB7C2F6.jpg (385x358, 49K)

you're talking like if its from africa its wrong
also, humans are animals, you need to read up, my point stays.

>he's saying it isn't an animal because he wants to fuck it
If that's what you took away from what he said, then you're more retarded than I thought.
Who said he actually wants to fuck an animal? Who says we aren't just messing with you so you'll spaz out like you are right now?

Attached: E4DEC9E4-FA64-435F-B35D-85774D8CCED7.jpg (828x550, 108K)

It means you took the bait by taking us seriously, and we poked fun at you while you tried to do the same back

Attached: Fawart_1.jpg (700x885, 152K)

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x258, 195K)

I know fairly well that you think an animal that can talk is a "human" but a hyena is a hyena and your iq must be of one since you need to justify it by making threads on Sup Forums rather than go fuck one and give us a webm

So does that you don't like to fuck animals