Its womens time to be in charge

its womens time to be in charge.
get used to it.

Attached: tumblr_p0h1dcsiGv1vryvbmo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 314K)

I used to go into the kitchen with an ex and tightened the lids on all the jars for fun. She physically couldn’t open any of the food and had to come get me to open up the food. I could have starved her to death with tight jar lids

It's happened to an extent. Lots of men tend to not be the bread winner anymore. They just tinker around the home while the woman pays the bills. Pretty strange. I've noticed it really holds true with south ameican immigrants marrying white women.

The o ly thing you can right are jar lids. Get into the gym you fat fuck

Which one looks attractive?

;)

Time for dykes to shine!

Thats okay, I just hope I'll be alive when it all crashes down on them.

Ok so, cleaning the house is easy as shit, it takes like, 1 whole day to do an entire weeks worth of chores, so aside from that 1 day a week where I'm just making my living space nice, I get to play vidya, read, watch movies, go outside, and essentially just enjoy my life to the fullest while being as lazy as possible?

Dont you fucking give me that opportunity. Don't you fucking dare give me that hope.

Men don't like being lazy.
It just basically allows men to explore their hobbies.
Women don't have hobbies. They're bugs.

Hey, I’m cool with it. Cucks and all that shit. Women are holy beings. Their. Worst is bad as fuck, but their best is divine.

Really hope my bf doesnt do this lol

I just use a rubber band around the lid if I cant open something and call my friend who lives down the road if I still cant

Men def don’t browse Sup Forums

Funny thing is, this is all it ever amounts too: saying it's their time. Then fucking do soemthing then bitch. Does somebody need to press a fucking button?! Great yeah, YOUR time, build a bridge or shut the fuck up

thankfully most women are stupid as fuck and won't be able to do that

Attached: fixed-it-for-you.jpg (1403x570, 168K)

Attached: bull vs girl.png (1546x558, 168K)

Attached: fat feminist.jpg (1438x1160, 150K)

nah, i'm opting out, fuck em, women aren't worth the hassle.

Not for fun.

>stare-raping
Lost

>solider
>cop
>engineer

fucking KEK >.<
the future will be messy

Why not plumber or janitor?

ACAB

Fine. I've been working non stop since I was 15 and thirty years later I couldn't give one shit if the lady wants to earn the paycheck and I can sit it out.

Seriously, I'd love to be the house husband, even for a week. I work my tail off while she stays at home spending money we don't have and "playing" with the kids. I get more done around the house when I'm home for a day than she does in a week. If I didn't have to work every day this place would be immaculate.

Send her to work and let me stay home.

I would kill to be a househusband. Fuckin lounge atound the house all day and do jack shit, then complain about what a day Ive had. Take me like 5 mins to clean thr house, I love making food so thats nothing... Wtf do they have to complain about?

I feel ya. Both myself and my fiance work. I do waaay more than her but shes always tired and contributes to 90% of why the place ends up looking like shit. And when I dont clean for a while she gets all uppity. Ive just flat out stopped cleaning for like two months now. Its killing her but I want her to leave me

I dont mind that becuse it means men wont have to do shit

No then we will b branded as lazy unemployed shits.

Nigger...

Attached: 1570641206774.jpg (491x315, 18K)

>mfw now i am the one who can use sex as a weapon

Attached: 1570416162710.jpg (474x594, 14K)

what you don't seem [and most op westerners for that matter] is that the enemy is not the western man. is china and islam.

but go on. enjoy your "victory".

There is literally nothing wrong with Islam. Islam is 100% right about women, I would pick Sharia law over western feminism any day

Ever heard of false-rape accusations? That's why if you are going to upset them during sex you might as well go hard and ruin their self-esteem and sense of worth. Permanently.

>women can die in mines or in pointless war for Israel while men stay at home doing """hard""" house chores of turning on/off washing machine/roomba and mostly just doing whatever they want etc
Oh no, how terrible!
I would love that but women don't want that. They want to get all high jobs and social positions but STILL require man to be higher than them to be considered worthwhile

Attached: p5kwt3mul6l31.png (670x534, 174K)

in charge is fun way to say wagecuck it while men get to enjoy the simple life att home. honestly its all good

Yes.Lets let the cycle continue. First men, the women, then men again, and so on.

Chicks like guys that are better then them. Thats never going to work

Sweet. I'd love to be a house husband. That's living the dream.

I'm fit. Pretty attractive but not gorgeous. Relatively educated (STEM degree). Uncut. Not an American.

HMU

Lmao, just tell any of these bitches "just get a feminist bf" and watch them recoil.

Happy to be a house husband and stay home and be neet all day Stoned but you try find one of these stronk independent wumen. It’s a myth

Shit yeah! I'd love to be a house husband to a high powered female CEO, Lawyer, Doctor, Politician. I like my alone time and I wouldn't mind spending all my days taking care of the house/kids. I also like GFD so I'd love to be pampered/woo'd as an appreciation for all that I do. 10/10 would recommend

Checked underrated dubs.

wait why is the husband dressed as a woman?
isnt that just a social construct?

These, these sacred dubs.
Hail, hail to the god of men.

My wife went to college. She was married to a woman for years. Leans left politically. (Surprise, surprise.) She unironically calls herself a feminist.
We met at work. We fell in love with each other. This year we got married. Our son is 3 weeks old today. She quit her job to be a stay-at-home mom.
She also realized she loves to cook.
She was literally barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen for months.
Where is your God now?
>inb4 the stories and information posted here...
>inb4 larp
>inb4 anything denying the absolute reality of the biological drive

>my joints hurt
Lose every time.

fuck me lad, that would be a dream come true

nice bait nigger

That thing on the left does not look like a woman tbh.
See, it pictures modern feminism more than well.
Women wish to become equal to men, not realizing that in the process of wishing for all the 'priviledges' that men have, they have became closer to men themselves, almost becoming men.
Meanwhile, men are being constantly womenized and encouraged to become women (transgenderism)

Ladies and gentlemen, the roles have changed. Let's see how it works out for us, shall we?

I love how women are convinced that men are stopping them from becoming successful and powerful. We're not. Most men don't have great positions either. Women want to go straight to the dessert without eating the shit sandwich

I'm already ahead of the curve!

Attached: 1567301945.png (383x413, 186K)

Attached: 4F1EB2C4-2D07-4716-B523-C635A05F7B76.jpg (400x399, 34K)

Be a man and end the relationship. If you don't want to be with her than don't. I'm not saying it'll be easy, but you'll feel better in the long run.

Women are too emotional to be in charge of anything. No matter what it is, if they get upset, they will let that be what drives their decisions.

I would love to be the house husband. Sitting at home all day playing video games and jerking off. What a life that would be.

I would probably take their cause seriously if they were clamoring for construction and waste-management positions too, but they want the c suite jobs without having to work the hours up the ladder to deserve it.

Attached: 1556317316938.jpg (609x664, 248K)

You know what's funny. I knew a broad that lived this way.
So many times she stated "Wish I could spend more time with my kids"
Now, ask yourself this; How many times throughout history have men thought this to themselves while working three jobs to support and give the best future for, their family?
Yet said nothing.

This is little more than a phase of foolish women who just want what others have without thinking about what it is to have what they have.

Nicee one Elon Musky...Nice one..!

Attached: 8181570616070190.jpg (1412x1149, 113K)

FOUR dubs? What are you, some sort of wizard or something?

>its womens time to be in charge.
>get used to it.

i would love to sit around at home watching TV, going shopping, hanging out with other house husbands pretending that it's hard work. all while the wife goes to work and makes the money and comes home to get mad because i didn't feel like doing anything today.

Nice repeating pattern of the numerical kind

Attached: aubrey-plaza-comes-out-as-bisexual-ftr.jpg (600x836, 216K)

>inequality is only bad when i'm not in charge waaaah

>not looking at her tits, thighs, and feet instead

Kek

I have to see this

theyre literally being told its all mans fault

Meh.
I'd say it's a bi-product of market based capitalism's requirement to always grow.
In the 40's and 50's it was pretty easy for a family to get by.
Lots and lots of jobs due to WW2 destroying much of the worlds manufacturing capacity and the US was easily able to convert war production to consumer good, which could be produced cheap.
This started the consumption craze that remains today.
But.... there were mainly only men in the work force, so unless you were a complete retard it was easy to support your family.

Now though things are so expensive relative to the income of "middle class" income that both parents are required to work, thus increasing the amount of competition in the workplace and helping to wages stagnant.
Naturally, as women began to take a more active roll, they also wanted to be on the same level as men in terms of politics and work place treatment.
It is still in their dna though to want to be with the kids. That is nature.
It is the mans nature to need to provide.
I stayed home once for 1 year because my wife job a crazy high paying dream job, whilst I did not really even like my job that much and my company was really flexible.
She always bitched at me that it wasn't fare that she had to work and I got to stay home. Even though I fucking hated staying home. I love my kids, but fuck it sucks ass watching them all day.

Just gonna say, if a women wants to pay all the bills while I jack off and play videogames all day, I'm fucking down.
I'll wear the maid outfit, call her sir, do whatever she says.

Having responsibilities sucks.

As a counterpoint...

Attached: 78DD0400-5D48-4322-B0FA-F145CF8C51C8.jpg (400x300, 14K)

Fuck niggers, fuck dykes and fuck you feminists

> house husband
LMAO yeah right. No woman wants a man who earns less money than her. Which is the reason for the declining birthrate. There's no such thing as a "house husband".

go away nigger

Attached: 1545262174158.png (800x848, 488K)

Attached: 3333_.png (970x1200, 327K)

Awesome, I'd love to stay home and drink wine all day

Too bad half of society was built on the strength of women and the critical roles they use to play in the development of our offspring. Slap in the face of 1000 generations of matrons so you can be whores have abortions fuck bbc and pretend to be kim kardashian.

My wife works 9-5. I have my own business and I work from home. Mostly stay home watch TV and fap. In the end I make twice as much as she does

Women have lowered themselves to marrying lazy assholes with no ambition and them tell themselves that now they’re more successful.

My gf make about 20 grand less than I do and she always refers to our money and our expenses.
Everytime I remind her that all the extras she has are the benefit of our relationship and my job she gets defensive.
She even took a year off when our first kid was born but insists we’re still equal in everything.
All the while bitching that her sister’s husband is a lazy and needs to find a job.
Double standards are the norm these days.

I almost married an airforce doctor.

I woulda started taking steroids and got fakkin jacked brah.

Woulda died an early epic death.

Couldn't quite handle her psycho even for the millions it would have gained me

(Woulda been a trophy husbando cuz I'm a 7+/10 as is but a woulda been 10/10 @300lb lean)

Kek, I do this naturally because I want my canned goods to last. My wife gets pissed every so often.

I thought I was alone

what great artwork

Attached: 26e260f7c1b47e9e2dd85452b8f7cb1c.jpg (3500x3000, 435K)

>by Hannah Frishberg
>Frishberg
>berg

Stop falling for the kike propaganda. This type of shit is d&c demoralization. Jews and whites are at war and they always have been. Unfortunately most whites are naturally high-trust and have forgotten that they are at war and who their enemy is.

Attached: 1571235559597.png (861x895, 267K)

>doesn't even know how bad shit actually is

Attached: 1564542100271.jpg (750x720, 35K)

Women are not fit to lead. All women are natural slaves.

> oh no! dear me! having to clean the house, cook and spend time with my children… the horror

There are tools designed for opening tight jars, I own one and I'm male. They're just handy.

Alright then women, get your draft cards ready.

When WW3 happens, I’ll stay home with the kids and you can enjoy fighting to the death with the Chinese army.

topjej women are the niggers of gender
things would not go well

lol the amount of gangster shit and terrorism this would actually induce, not to mention the abuse of children

hell, do it, I hate you enough that I want you to suffer for literally decades. go ahead, let's watch gangs of stay at home "dads" deal drugs to a generation of genderless children. it will seem a relief when the chinese come in and shoot you all. you'll give me responsibility for some shit you don't care about like defensive missle batteries or a power plant and I'll just turn it off so the slants can rape and kill you. better than living like this, and it will happen soon enough given that women and fags can't conduct the affairs of or predict the course of any form of warfare, and with modern warfare where industrial expertise is required to even make those projections it becomes even more unrealistic.

what if these ingrates never get their lifting robots, what if the robots that would replace men just attack instead? just a suggestion

Attached: f16.png (600x600, 846K)

>being this much of an aspie
You're just as bad as she is, autismo.

Classic redemption story, now if she can make up 20 years of practice in a couple month, she'll be marriage material.
God how I despise all those 'alternative feminist' that discover female stuff in their 30th and get hooked on it 'completely by coincident'.
You still can't cook for shit bitch, even if you like doing it now.

Nice job. I too turned a lesbian straight

I’m in a weird position. I have an MD n make bank. My girl started her own business and and after 3 years is on track to making way more than me. Unfortunately she’s been used to me paying for pretty much everything and has fallen back on “men are breadwinners mentality”. Now that she’s on track to make more than me I’m trying to get her to change her views on our finances. Feels like a lose lose for me when it should have been a massive win

Maybe set up a percentage based common budget?
I dunno 30% of each persons income on a combined account, depending on wether you pay bills from that account.

Why wasn't it WWII? Now that there's no war "its our time"

they cant even drive, you want them to run shit....what a beta cuck

Enjoy the slow degradation of the species.

There's a subset of mgtow like me who is just saying "fuck society, they wanna pull this shit they won't get my genes." You'll say im defeatist and have already given up, or call me a cuck. I know the cards i got. Girls hit me up. Then they say some shit like this. I've only met three who deserved the dick. The rest didn't, so they didn't get it. I've got guy friends and we suck eachother dry and laugh about it. When it all crashes down we'll go out and rape.

Actually she always liked cooking and was - and still is - very good at it. Her ex-wife never wanted her to.
Also, calling someone else's bitch "bitch" is something only a bitch would do.

If only women could do all these things even just reasonably successful I would be more then glad to take care of the house. At least I would finally know where all my stuff is. Instead of having to ask my God damn wife to tell me where she moved it to only to find out she gave my good camera bag to good will.

Attached: 1569467340625.jpg (800x600, 110K)