Highest Dose of Benzos you ever took

Highest Dose of Benzos you ever took

>8mg xanax isn't funny anymore
> 250mg diazepam isn't too
> 7.5mg lorazepam is very chilled

Attached: IMG_20191017_095729.jpg (900x873, 261K)

I once bought 500mg of xanax powder off the dark web. I had no way to dose it, so I have no idea how much I took, but it's quite possible that it was around 50-100mgs. I dont remember a whole lot of that night, but I woke up in my friends bathroom after vomiting all over myself. I was still very much under the influence of the xanax, but I fucking DROVE HOME. No idea how I didnt crash, and I know I was swerving all over the fucking place, but i made it home and slept for like 20 hours. Still felt fucked up for weeks after that. Shit times, but i do enjoy a couple bars and a few shots of liquor, great feeling.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-005927_Reddit.jpg (1079x1050, 324K)

dump it in 500 ml of vegetable glycerin. One ml equals one mg.

Haha that's actually what I was planning to do, but the xanax came in before the glycerin so I decided to try it out on it's own. I took a tiny little bit of the powder and snorted it so that it would drip and be a somewhat controlled release (xanax isnt absorbed in the mucous membranes) but I guess I took too much. When the glycerin finally came, I emptied it in there and mixed it up. It should have been .5mg per mL. I took 4mL's but it still knocked me on my ass and just made me pass out. I ended up tossing the stuff because I decided to quit fucking up my brain with benzos. That lasted a few months.

Lorazepam is shit. No recreational value whatsoever, and overdosing or just using it too often will cause spine shattering seizures. Dont be an idiot, stop using that shit

ativan mixed with alcohol made me do some stupid shit. Do not recommend.

how do you retards do benzos? like, I'm pretty retarded myself, (I happen to like psychs + weed alot) but benzos just seem to fuck your brain
craziest thing I've done is a candy flip and that shit was very fun.

Candy flipping with what? It's supposed to be molly and lsd, which is a huge waste of both. I've candy flipped twice and it's less enjoyable than just doing one or the other

At 1mg it mellows me out just fine. Anxiety for no reason type shit. Start thinking I'm dying or something's wrong with me and it snowballs. 1mg lorazepam and I'm good.

i would sometimes find myself doing upwards of 30mg of xanax a night as well as snorting the disgusting shit even though snorting it is useless. did some stupid stupid shit on xanax, if i leaned one thing with that stupid shit, it was how to steal. but i lead a new life now. also i became epileptic, having around 3-4 epilepsy a month, sometimes more. haven't had one in almost 10 months... i feel somewhat reborn. .... still have the eerie idea i could have another in the darkness of my mind though..

Lorazepam makes me feel very comfy instead of xanax.
When I take Xanax I do weird shit and i don't even like the feeling anymore since I took too much once and did some very crazy stuff

benzodiazepams are CNS Depressives. You will sink into massive depression (or worsening depression) and end up a suicide.
The best thing is to go to DRUG TREATMENT and stop cold turkey.

it was molly and acid, and while I partially agree with you, (it had a bit of a draining comedown, as I did the acid 30ish minutes after the M) it was also a very pleasurable trip
I mean, okay, for sparse medical use I can get it, but what the hell do you get out of the high? seems like there's safer alternatives that'll fuck you up just as much (in a good way)

>250mg diazepam
lol no

don't listen to this i take them every day, have for 6 years mood hasn't deteriorated at all

Weirdest two weeks of my life.

i also havent abused them though lmao. only take the same dose every day 15mg valium

Do you know what an high enough dose of benzo will do to you?
It will stop your breathing. From your brain.
Your brain will stop sending signals to your lungs to breathe. Luckily you'll be already passed out when this happens.

my mom has been taking ativan every day for 20 years, at prescribed dose never increased her mood has never been bad lol

Yeah I had a few seizures too. I probably didnt abuse it for as long as you did, but that one night where I took a ridiculous amount of xanax is what I think permanently fucked my brain up. I hate that benzos can do that shit to you, I just wish I could abuse drugs with no consequences

as far as drinking and benzos, i just don't take them for a good 10 hours beforehand, and then i sleep after drinking, when i wake up i'll take them and they're the best fucking thing for hangovers

That's happened in a few cases, but it doesnt happen to everybody that overdoses. Usually you just pass out, have amnesia, will probably wake up still high, and suffer long term adverse effects like seizures.

That's it.
And if you don't take ridiculous high doses/high doses over days your brain won't fuck up. Just don't consume them 24/7

You need to keep in mind that some generics are absolute shit. notoriously bad. to the point where if you are taking them daily and switch to a different generic you get withdrawals. this comes from daily personal (legal) use for years and taking to pharmacists who confirmed it

when you take 7,5 regularly get at least a big pack.

Attached: IMG_20191017_113939.jpg (1632x3264, 870K)

my mom's been taking it for 20 years. she cut down to .25 mg without a problem, stopping entirely i'm sure would be horrendous. it does really just tend to make you tired i agree.

Naaah regularly like 2.5 - 3mg

don't we all. if i had known of the repercussions i would of stayed away from that shit. i still recall the first time we ever tried a xanax bar each with my friends, where all hyped to doing it and then spent a chill night i dont remember. but for me that was a life changer for the worst in most ways. 15 years later im still paying for it.. im on a steady dose of lamotrigine that ive been taking for well over 5 years if i can remember, and started taking tegretol a year ago which has led to me not having any more epilepsy, hopefully my brain chem / brain altogether has fixed itself up. im pretty sure these meds don't help with my memory.. but i guess i should look forward, for now no more epilepsy.. i gotta admit if i was still having 3-4+ epilepsy a month i might of started to really think about suicide, i dont know how some can have daily epilepsy and continue on with there lives dandy. waking up in 2d and basically growing back into a 3d body is no fun..

ah just like me, godspeed user

Attached: IMG_20191017_114546.jpg (1632x3264, 981K)

Damn dude, you're, like, so cool

Uh your all losers

Attached: 1568591268255.jpg (400x299, 22K)

Attached: 1568592162037.jpg (600x600, 40K)

you are a little late. just a tad.

Attached: 1568591250120.jpg (500x382, 30K)

Nop :b

Heyyy! he was behind of this..!

Attached: 81570616140874.jpg (1474x1185, 180K)

>comma instead of period

What shithole country are you from?

ITT: people that usually make fun of crazy russians injecting themselves whith all kind of shit like krokodil or gas but that are just a little step behind.

Get back to work spidey

>Retatdtabletten
Literally translates to "Retard Tablets". Fucking kekkles.

Germany, Austria, or belarus?

No benzos but I once smoked two whole joints in one night

14mg of klonnipin.

Slept for a long time. Nothing special.