How many of you can actually afford tickets to the Owl? Are any of you actually going...

How many of you can actually afford tickets to the Owl? Are any of you actually going? Tickets probably won't be any cheaper than this unfortunately

I'm going but I didn't pay for the tickets, they were given to me by a large company.

>tfw no plug for tickets
Where you sitting?

Tbqh I wouldn’t mind spending 2500 on tickets if it was my team, just to cross it off the bucket list. Do I have the $$ in my account right now? No. But I could probably get a credit increase and put it on a card. Like a one time, irresponsible purchase kind of thing, surr

>How many of you can actually afford tickets to the Owl?
No human who would actually post here

>and i thought Arselol season tickets where over priced

Holy shit why are they extortionately expensive?

most people get tickets through their jobs

The only real fans going to the game are upper-middle class ones treating it like it's a once-in-a-lifetime vacation.

Everyone else is going there just to be seen. I'd bet two-thirds of the tickets at a minimum are held by corporations to give to their clients, executives, etc.

Supply and demand.

>can afford
yeah
>willing to pay
not a fucking chance. shit view, lines to piss, single budweiser costs more than a case of pacifico, jacked up hotel rates, airfare and uber, fucked traffic. i'm going to be much happier watching it with my dad, thanks.
>inb4 can afford it but most complaints are about costs
i can afford those, too. but can afford it and willingly get ripped off are not one set.

right now i could afford three of those tickets. it would take a terminal illness to get me to purchase them, even if my team was involved

>going there just to be seen
>tickets at a minimum are held by corporations to give to their clients, executives
>Supply and demand.

Ah, I see, hope that doesn't ruin the atmosphere. enjoy the owl burger's

I mean I ain't going because I don't have a plug nor do I have the money lmao

Nigga I watch divegrass. Don’t act like T mobile doesn’t have like 50 seats right in front row and makes people wear white ponchos spelling out the t mobile sign. Yuropoors are just as bad.

I know, just saying i understand.

Americans pay a salary to go watch advertisement

absoultely haram

it does ruin the atmosphere. it's not like half eagles and half patriots fans, or even a third split with vikings fans, the crowd is made up of a lot of people who got the tickets for free while the people that shelled out thousands are in the nosebleeds

i was going to go if the packers made it but i got into bitcoins early

People fail to realize this is how half of tickets are dispersed for pro sports here now. It's basically spoils for companies to rain on people as favors.

When it comes to the Superbowl I'd be surprised if more than a small fraction actually personally bought them

Correct
>I hope it doesn't ruin the atomosphere
Oh but it does

that is the largest screen shot i have ever seen

Oh I'm sorry is it too small for your eyes?

This guy says he wouldn't be surprised if HALF of the stadium was company tickets

T-Mobile is literally an exception and it's only 50 seats

What's more expensive: Super Bowl tickets or World Cup final tickets?

>But I could probably get a credit increase and put it on a card. Like a one time, irresponsible purchase kind of thing, surr
I fucking hate my countrmen...

Do players have a right to tickets to bring their family? Because each roster have like 50 players.

My brother got tickets and is going. I can afford it, but I'd rather be in the city celebrating the first super bowl if they won. Although even the bars around here have crazy prices. If you a 6 person table it's $1750.

From now on, OWL stands for Overwatch league

never heard of it.

Vikings fan here. I honestly know a ton of Vikings fans going to do to boo the Eagles for how their fans treated us.

>If you a 6 person table it's $1750.

What the fuck? You have to pay almost 2 grand just for a fucking table at a restaurant? I've never lived in the city so I'm not used to that but that sounds absolutely crazy

lol poorfag

The cover charge to get into bars in Wrigleyville while the Cubs were in the World Series in 2016 cost hundreds, sometimes thousands

i think he's saying the tab+food will probably run that much? i live in a major city and haven't heard of just getting the table itself have its own price. and in some of the nicer places but still not upscale, a dinner for six can easily approach $400-500 with entrees alone. then again, i'm not rich folk either

If I sell my little sisters I probably could pay for the ticket, with student discount.

American and Euro sports are a joke. You'd never see this in the AFL.

Yeah that's the table minimum, so if you don't spend that much that's how much you have to pay

This.

Is this the most cucked fanbase in sports?

ITT: people accept (((Ticketmaster's))) handiwork as a fair and just increase in the cost of attending an NFL postseason game.

World Cup final. How is this even a question?

>attending a live NFL game

>You'd never see this in the AFL.
The what?

>How many of you can actually afford tickets to the Owl?
I could but my NFL team decided to fuck off to LA last year so I doubt I'll ever have the inclination to go

>Holy shit why are they extortionately expensive?
a good 70%+ are held by the league and teams and get handed out to rich people. the participating teams get a big share but each NFL team gets a small allotment. generally these go to friends of the owners, lobbyists, etc

a seriously small percentage of tickets ever see the light of day on normal buying sites and are instantly picked up by scalpers

Have thought about going through the raffle tbqh
I work with the parents of an NFL player, everybody gets 2 tickets to the Superbowl cuz of the CBA, and I had the chance to buy them last year.

>paying money to go to Minnesota in the winter

The cities are pretty well designed for the winter
Lots of heated skywalks and good indoor shopping