Just went through a rough break up Sup Forums, is this movie comfy? Any other suggestions?

Just went through a rough break up Sup Forums, is this movie comfy? Any other suggestions?
>inb4 500 Days of Summer

Do NOT watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I did this after a pretty rough breakup with a girl I really liked
Saw it had jim carry in it and figured it would be funny. I was badly mistaken

Watch Into the Wild

What Dreams May Come

actually i would unironically recommend this. It's very light hearted and it just goes to show that the next girl is right around the corner

also maybe Annie Hall if you haven't seen it. It was the original 500 Days of Summer

Are you guy that posted here a couple of days ago about his breakup asking for recommendations?
Girlfriend of six years dumped you if I recall.

>the next girl is right around the corner

>broke up almost 3 years ago
>still not over her
>haven't met anyone else and probably never will
>thinking about her all day and contemplating suicide just to get her out of my head
I just want her out of my fucking head.

40 Year old Virgin

La La Land

Very comfy and like mentioned, unironically good fun movie. Jason Segal is great in everything he's in. I'd almost recommend some early season of HIMYM to enjoy more of his greatness.

I know that feel, user.

BE SURE TO WATCH THE UNRATED VERSION - YOU GET TO SEE HIS COCK

>tfw find someone else
>tfw still think about her everyday even after 3 years and being with someone else

Fuck my weak mind

2 years for me, only now am i starting to make an effort at dating. but two years can fly by when you're drinking heavily

Leaving Las Vegas should cheer you up.

took my about 6 years. spiraled into an opiate addiction that basically put my life on hold for 8 years.
>29 and still a year left to get bachelor's degree
>degree in ecology
>ecology

pls

I focused on some post grad studies and as you said smoking and drinking on the downtime along with shitty void stuff to keep my mind busy and it feels like fucking yesterday. Gonna join my country's army in May, might help me fill my head with other shit and stop thinking about her.

Swingers is the best to watch after a break up. Suprised no one said it yet.

This. It's sad most of the time, but in that sadness you'll find reality. I find that watching 'happy' movies when I'm not happy can just make me worse, since it seems very fake and unrealistic. And the movie ends on an optimistic note, so it's not entirely a downer.

You may as well watch all of HIMYM, Marshall only gets better

Wrong.

I watched it after a breakup and it helped A LOT.

learn to meet people you pathetic fucks. there are girls out there you'll never get to love and who will never get to love you, and it's all because you'd rather idolize some fucking memory, a daydream.

get the fuck out there and find the love you deserve you stupid niggers, when you succumb to that broken defeatist headtrip it becomes your reality.

Thanks Bronson definitely won't kill myself tonight and you should watch Martina Cole's The Take with Hardy.

Meanwhile she has probably went through 5 other guys.

will do