Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Met trap. She gave me oral. Two weeks later hear from said trap that I never wanted to hear from again.

'Hi I tested positive for syphilis you should probably go get checked.'

Oh.

Have gf so having syphilis would be fucking shit. Anyway, go to clinic around 3 weeks after met trap. Blood test results come back saying no syphilis BUT it can take up to 90 days for first signs to show. I need to go back in another 4 weeks to get a second blood test (tomorrow).

During this time I tried to avoid sex with gf but, impossible. I had the first negative result and couldn't see any symptoms of STD so thought probably fine. It was also impossible to not have sex with gf because we went on holiday and it would just of been suspicious as fuck.

Anyway. Two days before my next blood test (around six weeks after meeting trap) I see something on penis, under foreskin. It's red, circular, and kind of indented and the surface has a distinct texture different to the skin around it. It doesn't look exactly like what pics online look like but I'm guessing it's because they are the more extreme cases.

Given how contagious syphilis is AND the presence of this on my cock I'm 99.9% sure I have it. Which would mean my gf is about 99.9% sure of having it. Which would mean I'd have to explain to her why she has it.

How would you explain it? Even lying, I don't think there's an explanation in the world where she'd ever understand.

Fucked.

Pic not related and isn't me. Have pics but tbh they don't show it well enough.

Attached: 7ac9a8ad012ceeef093793693cd6b0f6aed0e1ed.png (1094x684, 1.1M)

>Have gf
Get out, normie

Hey, I won't have her for much longer

blame her lol

Hopefully the world won't have you much longer

kys go get a boyfriend traplover twink spare your girlfriend of your bullshit

Getting top from a trap while you have a gf

You disgust me user

Attached: 1565630711306.gif (220x220, 299K)

Can you even get syphilis from oral sex?

I thought it was from genital to genital contact.

Hey man, even without me in the world that wouldn't increase your slim to none chances of ever getting a girl to like you.

Yeah. If the person has syphilis in their mouth and that touches the genitals you can get it that way. Can also get it from rimming.

This is what you get for being a faggot. Fuck you. You larping faggot. It's called Google image search. I digress, fuck you. Did I mention fuck you? Oh, I almost forgot, you don't have a girlfriend and you definitely won't with your AIDS infested nigger disease ridden penis.

When you get given your antibiotics, call them and say you have lost them, get some more. Introduce into gf's food and drink. Problem solved.

Trap wanted to reciprocate. I didn't really want it

Ha, this crossed my desperate mind but in reality it would be almost impossible to do.

Hey man, did momma not love you enough?

You're fucking pathetic

looks like a dick from the 70s..anyways serves you right for banging other dudes. wish I could see your gf face when you tell her you love to fuck dudes who dress as chicks

>I didn't even want it
Tf does that mean

Attached: 1566930614791.gif (500x345, 408K)

get fucked, you are a fucking disgusting piece of shit and i hope you lose everything for cheating on someone who trusted you that much. fuck you, i hope you die from it

i feel sorry for your gf, she didnt deserve this

I can't die from it man, that's just not possible

Not sure if troll or incel

are you sure about that?

Attached: syphilis.png (654x257, 15K)

>spreading STDs is manly and cool
Grow up

i had my ex cheat on me with 3 others, including at the time one of my best friends. so yea im mad

Yeah I'm sure. You take one shot of penicillin and you're cured. I don't live in the third world man

Oh damn rip op

Attached: 1568416768184.jpg (740x926, 46K)

hahahaha beta confirmed

damn dog that a lot of deaths. get that 70s dick checked out asap. tell your girl to timestamp and get the fuck in here to we will take care of her

Go jack off to Blacked.com, you incel larper

not sure if you're contagious before the chancre forms, OP. Ask during your blood test tomorrow

Nah your mom loved me plenty good

Sorry OP, your dick is going to fall off

Poor chick. You're a scumbag dude.

>cheat on me with 3 others
dude whens the breaking point? 4?

You're right it's only after the chancre forms. But the chancre is small and not extremely apparent so I couldn't say how long it's actually been there. So when the test comes back positive I'd have to tell her even though there'd be a chance she hasn't got it.

Talking like he purposely did it. Yeah op is a fag, but so are you.

friend of mine did it. he crushed all them up in one dose for her so nearly killed her, dont do that, but it worked.

oh so now you are back pedeling and saying you can die from it. nice.
i hope your strain is resistant to anti biotics and your brain gets eaten

because cheating is soo cool. go get fucked and die from toxic dicks

it was at the same time, i bailed out the moment i found out, im not gonna be some sad cuck

He probably found out about all three at roughly the same time

Easy keep cheatin. U get caught blame her lol that’s what I do lol

Cry more on Sup Forums about it.

help! local swine gave me black plague
what do?

not going to be some sad cuck? so you started banging dudes?

Sorry but if your girlfriend cheated on you with 3 other guys including your best friend and you was unaware of it that makes you by default a sad sad cuck.

>Why are girls such whores!!?!?

Incels. Not even once.

im a girl, but yes

youre cool, be my manly std spreading trustbreaking cheating bf?

nope, been single ever since because im fucked in the head

He knew the first test was a false negative, but passed it on anyway because he isn't man enough to just admit that he's gay

say you stepped on a needle while walking somewhere

OK, maybe it's time dial it back a little bit...

it was a long distance relationship, so it was kinda hard to know for sure, i only found out because a mutual friend told me. our entire friend group got pissed and alienated them, so thats something at least

dial what back user?

fucked in the head girls usually have the tastiest lips and feet

dudes trying to dial back to dr phil when we are out here trying to dial jerry springer

Blame the gf

Hey man maybe you should go make your own thread or see a shrink or something. And it's cool to just say it was a World of Warcraft relationship and the rest of your clan alienated them

Own your mistakes and confess in your suicide note. Simple as

you wouldnt want me

This

oh man you're even more depressing desperate and sad cuck than I thought LOL saying you wouldn't want me to some randomer on Sup Forums FUCK

dont you like when someone kisses your sweet feet and sucks toes?

i do see a shrink and on a fuck ton of meds
i just really wanted to tell op hes a gigantic cunt, but i dont mind having an offtopic conversation

im dumb and dont understand what you mean

I've considered the suicide route for sure and if the test comes back positive it's a serious contender

desperate, how did you come up with that? i am depressed, but im not desperate or a cuck. and why i said it? im in and out of the hospital a lot and i doubt a lot of people can deal with my amount of crazy

ive never had anyone do that, only had sex once and it was very vanilla

Nah i dont like fat bitches.

HPV

i would do this for you as long as you want

Just remember to let her know that she might have it too. She shouldn't have to suffer from your mistakes

Attached: 1558074565797.jpg (1052x647, 139K)

thats cool, my bmi is 21

i have no idea who it would be, only thing ive ever had done is foot massage and pedicures

Just tell her you're gay

You do know syphilis is easily curable by antibiotics right, if not all the whores and sluts would've gone extinct by now

I bet it's not the syphilis that would drive him to suicide but the shame

>having unprotected sex with strangers
how dumb can people be, its rule number one

Pics or lies

know van gogh had syphilis and chopped his ear off cause he went crazy too right?

Yeah I know this man. The part about telling the girlfriend is the problem hence the thread.

I wouldn't kill myself over it. I'm doing too well in life for that

you think 21 is that uncommon? its right in the middle of normal

Tell her you got it from a toilet seat.

No i just assume everyone on Sup Forums is a fatty until proven otherwise.

Heyyy! he was behind of this..!

Attached: 811570616146110.jpg (1590x1133, 202K)

how long have you been 2gether

have an arm then

Attached: arm.png (257x204, 91K)

nigger you deserve it. enjoy std

10/10 would give std's and cheat on that armpit

No wonder your boyfriend cheated 10 times you couldn't even bench press 10kg

yea no thank you, ill pass

youre likely right, i really want to start doing a bit of fitness, but dont have the energy for it

easy you don't start any fires with those twigs boy

>red dot appears approx 2 months after contact

>herpes outbreaks cycle every 28 days and incubate for 2 to 3 cycles after initial contact.

You need to get tested for herpes as well, and give the trap and your gf more bad news if positive.

i dont understand what you are trying to say

Yeah you'll pass the test for having an armpit std when i done with it ;) then ill cheat on the pit with your kneecap

same body so i guess thats okay. please use protection though

Protection?! Thats not how your gonna pass that test.

What the hell is there to explain...

“Hey hun, I let a dude dressed in woman’s clothing suck my dick and now you might have an STD.”

So many white knight fags kek
Good on you for fucking around with other people while you can, half of these fags are just mad that they cant even get one person
Here's what I suggest:
>Get on antibiotics
>Abstain from sex during that time
>Once clean, go to have sex with gf, tell her you notice some weird spots on her puss
>Say you want her to get tested before u dick her down
>She comes back pos, you do another test and come back neg
>Have massive fight, eventually say you believe she was faithful and you dont know how she got it
>She thinks she started this, feels bad, gives unlimited head
Cant lose

"she" haha, you deserve this for that pc bullshit
a man sucked your dick you fucking loser

She was hot man. A definite 8.5/10 in the world of women. Probably top 3 I've been with too. Wouldrecommend

And here it is, proof that traps are peak degenerate.

I've been having raw sex with cops, soldiers and truckers for over 20 years and not one STD.

>have gf
>go out to fuck a man whos main purpose is to fuck as many people as possible, and is riddled with disease

please, put a bullet in your head, not only you're a degenerate, you managed to infect your gf with an uncurable disease, you are the scum of the earth

It's curable dumbass

Howd you meet her?

I can see this working.