So last night I was sitting in my backyard drinking a few beers,smoking a joint and I see a UFO flying over...

So last night I was sitting in my backyard drinking a few beers,smoking a joint and I see a UFO flying over .It comes down and I can't move . It lands in my field and the door comes down. This alien walks up to me and puts his hand out and I feint. I wake up next morning in my house but on couch. The weird part is I thought it was a dream but I found the beers I was drinking exactly where I left them.
Has this ever happened to anyone? No one believes me but I'm sitting here freaked out they will come back and take me with them and dissect me.

Attached: لبيبثبقق.jpg (500x649, 43K)

>dissect me
What would be the need to disect anything when you can traverse astronomical (fucking literally) amounts of space in the blink of an eye...all without feeling like they went on a carnival ride.

So you got stoned and drunk with an alien. You two had a great time.
After hours you where so out that that alien put you on the couch, so you wont freeze your drunk ass to death outside.

And you're frightend it will do you harm?

Lay off the joints

They had a chance to dissect you yesterday if they wanted to do it.

does your ass hurt? they love to introduce things in that part

why didn’t u take pics user pics or it didn’t happen

your brain doesnt work correctly

ayy lmao

Attached: COOLSTORY.jpg (1000x563, 64K)

That wasn't an alien, they don't exist

EL CHUPACABRA, AMIGO

Attached: chupacabradrawing.jpg (500x392, 24K)

Attached: 56CD43DB-E0D8-486A-AEF5-2AE710E43467.gif (200x200, 1.2M)

Had an experience as follows with an odd creature retelling ut gives me chills

>be me
>be 15 at the time
>run away from abusive household after staying up all night because my mom was choking me again while she was drunk
>ride bike with an assortment of supplies on me Food, a blanket, a pillow and a kitchen knife for protection
>it's around 5-6 a.m.
>eventually ride off into the woods because I'm exhausted
>have some iced tea i took from the fridge on my way out
>looking into the dense forest
>see something come out from the trees 15ft from where i have my bike on the ground on it's side and I'm sitting on it
>a creature with elongated arms and legs peeks it's head out from behind a large tree curiously
>i start looking at it but I'm not afraid for some odd reason maybe because i was sleep deprived by only a day of sleep
>i say "hello" to it
>it starts moving towards my direction
>it stands in place akwardly standing up with it's long white clumsy legs and arms supporting it
>it doesn't have a face
>no faggot slenderman bullshit
>it's lanky body was brownish black thin fur like coloring and it's long thin horse like arms and legs where porcelain white with it's face resembling a bubble nurse from silent hill 2 slightly yellowed shade
>look into the canvas
>my vision starts getting blackened around the edges of my peripherals like I'm going to pass out or blackout
>vision gets blurry now
>i drift off into this unconscious void while observing the creature
>woke up out of it like a snap
>what the fuck
>look around and I'm still sitting against my grounded bike
>some neighbors dog in a backyard that lived near the woods
>try to be quiet
>dog barks on and off
>owner comes outside but can't see me
>whogoesthere.wav
>silent
>he cocks a shotgun and goes back inside
>i slowly get out of the woods with my bike in tow
>2 hours had passed since i blacked out
>eventually head back home after hobo'ing for a week

I still have no clue what that thing was.

Attached: 5798.png (224x240, 6K)

Look up the presidential debrief about planet serpo, read the full document and then tell me you don’t believe in aliens.

Also watch the movie close encounters by your boi spielberg then come back to me

You were tired and fell asleep and it was a bad dream. That's all to it. unless you have some more information that would make you think this couldn't be a dream. Almost like a typical slenderman experience.

Heyyy! he was behind of this..!

Attached: 81570616069413.jpg (1394x1172, 115K)

Has not happened to me but I believe your story and I believe it was a genuine encounter with a being. Perhaps a non-physical encounter but entirely legitimate on a psychic plane. Do you think this event in any way transformed you?

I will say, I've seen beings. I was frightened of them. Beings like the one pictured. They bring healing.

>drinking a few beers,smoking a joint

Attached: Ayy+lmao+_57cd6eb24ec6197209714b4d5b837f43.jpg (442x253, 114K)

That'll throw em off the trail

Attached: D63H_0fW4AAMTTW.jpg_large.jpg (411x479, 54K)

it's just mexicans.
Fucking illegal aliens.

Spooktacular

Attached: alien-1534979_1280.png (791x1280, 1.03M)

Once about 6 or 7 years ago I was with 2 other friends waiting in the car outside my house. We were hanging out waiting for our other friend to get something inside when out of nowhere the most intense bright green light flooded everything around us inside and outside the car for several seconds. We all freaked out and got out of the car to see what the fuck happened but couldn't see shit in the sky or hear anything. Our buddy soon came back outside and wondering what we were all trying to see and just figured we were just messing with him when we told him what happened. The next day I was talking to my mom about it and she told me that her friend who lives outside the city said her younger son was telling her he had seen the night before a weird light flash across the sky and that it made all their chickens freak the fuck out.

I actually tried asking around if my other friends saw anything but nothing. I always figured there had to be some explanation besides aliens but could never figure it out.

In comparison, you can see the Space X launches go over my city which are super bright and super noticeable by anyone looking up at the sky could never illuminate the ground like what my friends and I experienced.

Cool sorry bro.

I wasnt fucked up I was just chilling. I was smoking and drankin. It's on you don't believe me. I just wanted to share. I am freaked out losing my mind. Afraid im gonna look outside and one will be there.i was paralyzed. You can't move like a telepathic freeze on your mind. I smoke and drink and don't get fucked up to the point I see shit. My neighbors even said they heard something in sky and in their yard and their dogs wouldn't stop going off all night.

You are the chosen one.
They chose you.
And you didn't even graduate from fuckin high school.

Thats actually a really fucking good point. I still carry an anatomy book on me just in case.

Sounds like a typical sleep paralysis case.

Same here had rare encounter and been paralyzed. Unable to move but witnessed small humanlike bodies entered my room. They must be aware of my way above average IQ of 187. I think i am special and thats why they visited me.

Gotta love autism

What did they stick up your ass?

>was out last night wearing a Halloween mask and ran into this stoned drunk guy. Pretended to be an alien and jammed a few things up his ass, stole his weed and left him where I found him. Good times.

Explain the beer bottles on his porch then.

10/10alien qt

Attached: 1569026207036.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Sleep drinking.

>under the influence of alcohol and narcotics
>totally ufo landed in my backyard
go fuck yourself, u subhuman trash

Hey op have you been taking ambien or Xanax?

begin reciting the mahamrityunjaya mantra if it happens again and see what happens. If you get a sense its going to happen begin reciting then.

Explain me seeing the fucking ufo then. Fuck you nigger

Haha. Yes I did you retard. Barely but I did lol. They pray on drunk niggers

Amazing what you can buy on ebay

Attached: 22BC3D3B-4469-4626-B4EF-01DDBB7F8545.jpg (300x352, 58K)

Fucking kekkek
Op got assraped by some deviant in a toy gyrocoptet

Hahaha that shit made me laugh .

Op here. That shits hilairious

Fuck off to

Op here. I was bored and made all this up to see what you faggots would say. Suck my dick you faggots.

Attached: 1571282476185.jpg (689x960, 66K)

OP here. Disregard this I suck cocks

That wasn't an alien, "aliens" are a propaganda. What you encountered was a demon from another dimension that tried to take control of you.

Skin walker.

>mom was choking me again

Nigger just hit that bitch sqaure in the face and do not stop until she begs you too

I believe you, OP. You have any cameras outside?

>FUCK (post deleted)
>FUCK (user was banned for this post)
>FUCK no fun allowed
>FUCK JANNIES

and FUCK AYY

Attached: pepf.jpg (582x875, 213K)

You experienced sleep paralysis. I used to get it a lot. Sleep on your side.

I'm the sleep paralysis guy. Let's say this was real. Don't freak. They didn't hurt you did they? They even put you in your own safe home on a comfy couch. Maybe they look scary or ugly to you, but with all the facts (if it's true) they seem to be considerate and kind!

I think you just made a friend.

The shills have found us.

Because every non human being has to be a demon. Were not that special, bro. There are beings that are far superior to us on this physical plane, in addition to whatever insane religious bullshit you're spewing.

>smoking a joint
Narcotics!

A dream. You fell asleep.

The Idea of alien visitation is purely a smoke screen so when something real takes place it can be laughed off.

Attached: 1524376927147.jpg (500x378, 25K)

When I was a young’n, I would constantly see shit living in Cali. Even now I can’t sleep for more than two hours because I always wake up in a startled jump as if I could feel someone watching me, even though I’ve never actually had that whole sleep paralysis-like feelings and have never been “abducted”.

Weed is not a narcotic. I bet you drink coffee, you hypocrite.

/x/

Nigger detected

No, I'm a white male.
Are you one of those Trump people? Must be difficult getting through life with your mental disability.

probably one of the bigfoot types, they have that power to make you fall asleep like that, thats how they move around camps when people are there, and people report just falling asleep even though weird shit is going on and they should be hyped up

That's a good idea.
>Ayy Lmao: hol up hol up hol up! yo check dis book chapter 14 "An extremely detailed explanation of the lower intestinal system, with pictures."
>Ayy Lmao: sheeit nigga thanks, no need to slice u up now!

They are us, they come from earth, they have been segregated from normal society, genetically altered themselves and have technology beyond our comprehension. They are able to alter events through technology but rarely venture into the public domain. Able to skim money from there host governments they live underground and operate in the murky grey World of Industy-Military-goverment.

>that advanced of a race
>still under a military industrial system
You don’t sound stupidly ridiculous, at all.

You were about to OD from injecting marijuanas and the ayylmao came and saved your ass. He did you a solid my man, tell him thank you.

Attached: 1533961688340.gif (300x300, 403K)

Nice

They left a weird patch on my lower back. I don't know feels scaly.

I smoke so much weed cause I grow my own I don't even feel it.

Wtf you talking about a UFO came down and landed in my yard. Wasn't a dream.I live in desolate rural area.

Attached: greys.gif (256x144, 1.56M)