You okay, user? Remember all this shit passes, but you gotta work at it...

You okay, user? Remember all this shit passes, but you gotta work at it. Idleness isn't the cure for depression and sadness.

Attached: 1896043-piano-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EC7gsaUpjjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But it is an awfully good limiter for it if you're willing to accept new norms

Go be successful somewhere else, the ocean of piss may not be comfy but it is familiar and rarely changes

Ty

Thanks

No I'm not ok. I'm a fucking neet who get taken care of by his girlfriend and i don't know what to do. I've tried slogging it out with fast food jobs, but if thats all I have to look forward to then I don't know how im gonna make it.

There are millions like you, user, and you have a gf. Count your blessings. And if you don’t like the weather, move. Don’t kill yourself.

I'm programming to pass the time

I foud this wierd german dude over tumbler who Talks about a shitty storry about His gf
Its cringe but also touches my feels
youtu.be/EC7gsaUpjjM

Idleness can very much be a powerful cause of depression. I have huge problems with procrastination, to the degree that I let things get undone for months, miss university lectures for weeks, but whenever I manage to become active for a little while I feel quite great. Physical activity also works wonders. But if something happens that makes me inactive it often feels like I am back to square one.

Thanks for saying that bud. Time to get out of bed. Have a good day :D

Dont forget you always have the option to kill yourself. If life becomes a burden then its absolutely not wrong to do it. Dont listen to these selfish i really mean it selfish people who insist on you to keep living in the hopes it changes to the better. But notjing changes on its own and you gotta put alot of effort in it even for the slightest changes in life. So suicide might be the better way for some and theres nothing wrong with it

It's upsetting when a doctor messes up and causes you bodily damage. 2019 has jolted me into a reality I never expected possible, but despite the resulting setbacks, I haven't allowed my spirit to be fully crushed. I've realized that there are good experiences waiting to be had at any moment, you just have to pursue what's new to you for the sake of making yourself wiser and more satisfied with the life you are living. If you can conceive it you can achieve it.

Attached: 1560442955456.jpg (680x680, 53K)

Let me tell you this as i discard your statement. MY HOPE IS GONE OK? now go away dont bother with me anymore. I will kms with charcoal as been told by user. Im too pussy to physically harm myself but charcoal does the trick

My advice to you is try something new, like a lifestyle shift or work to improve negative thinking patterns or whatever might afflict you. If you're unable to or uninterested in changing, then let something else do it for you. Mushrooms could improve your depression and free you from negative thinking patterns for long enough to let you reevaluate what is truly important to you in life.

Attached: skywind.jpg (1920x1080, 749K)

Read again when i say that my hope is gone. I dont have the energy nor motivation to even try new things. As i know it might be helping me temporarily but its like adjustment of my medication. It works for some time and then it fails. And i cant take any higher dosage of these meds. I feel weak and dizzy from all these chemicals i just want to end it right now. Thanks to that user who taught me charcoal is a easy way out. Carbon monoxide poisoning is my solution

Just like everyone else, there are experiences in the realm of living in which you enjoy. In fact, all experiences are experienced through the realm of your biological life, and we have no definite answer for what lies after death. You have no idea what is in store for you once to commit to some of that nature. They say death itself is a release of DMT, and charcoal inhalation would probably make your final moments agonizing. . . and what you'd leave behind are definite experiences in the world which you may partake in. You'd be stripping yourself of your own ability (your own liberty) to experience what exists in the universe/our realm of living. And that's not even considering the impact on other you would inflict.

Attached: 1570187847651.png (1023x781, 1.68M)

Good work. Keep it going.

Given my life experience i can be almost certainly say that life wont have much more to offer. Its really hard to find any motivation when the past was such a painful mess. Just accept it that life can be more of a burden than death

sadness is my only fren, fuck off

Try you imagine as a percentage how much you've experienced in your live contrasted to how many experiences there are to be had. Mathematically there are endless combinations of experiences one can collect, and if the life you experience now is dreary, then you must attempt to escape it. Leave your bad experiences behind, learn from them, and become a wiser more powerful version of who you were yesterday. You might discover through trying new experiences that the best thing you've ever experienced hasn't even occurred yet. You're gonna want to make sure you're around for that, whatever it might end up being

Attached: 1516180440548.jpg (2380x1683, 836K)

Cant think of anything fancy. Can you recommend something. Ive been walking past the sunday prayers at the church in my town and just remember the welcome sign and the singing gospel from inside the church. I played with the idea if i could overcome my anxiety and join them but in the end i did not. Now i feel bad about it.

You should experience what it has to offer, then decide whether it was suited for you or not. You could be pondering the "what ifs" up until the day of your demise and still never come to a conclusive answer. Trying new things can require you to muster up strength, it's a challenge sometimes but challenges are good. And a lot of the time things get easier the second time around, so it's really just about putting yourself out there in the world. Challenge it, don't fear and despise it.

Attached: doink.png (217x292, 158K)