After the recent disney hype I decided to watch these films and holy shit

after the recent disney hype I decided to watch these films and holy shit

Tangled >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frozen >>>>> Moana

there's not even a question

was moana that bad? i've been sorta kinda meaning to watch it but i generally distrust reviews on disney movies because people seem to love them all regardless of whether or not they're actually good

You're right about Tangled being the best, thats obvious, but Moana was LEAGUES better than Frozen. Moana had a cohesive, fun story, excellent cast of characters, beautiful animation, and some of the best songs disney's put out in a while

but its ok if you feel otherwise

Op is a retard. Moana is by far the best of the modern Disney musicals

lll

Moana was alright. I would have liked it better if it was a White princess, though. If that makes me racist, then I'm racist. It's what I genuinely like and I won't apologize for that.

Frozen is one of the worst Disney has produced. It was pretty ridiculous they forgot they had to have a villain an hour in.

what's the problem with not having a villain, retard?

moana doesn't have one too

The problem is making one out of thin air an hour and sixteen minutes into the movie.

>bondage
>feet
Dope movie

Elsa was originally going to be the villain but they chickened out at the last minute and changed it to "literally did nothing wrong" Hans. Worst twist and worst villain ever put into a Disney movie.

didn't even remember him kek, watched that shit in 2014

but it's still better than moana

Tangled is currently being retroactively ruined by a shitty tv series with ocdonutsteel characters though

Is it as badly animated as it looks?

It's animated like a flash cartoon where the assets are just moved around, I forgot the term for it. Looks really bad.

meant for

>Actually thinking frozen is better than Moana

Fucking hell please be bait

frozen is much more original and deep than moana

moana is a short, vapid story with literally one character with decent visuals, that's it

watchable only, frozen is superior story-wise, song-wise, theme-wise

I only saw the "movie" and it looked terrible.

I'm really hoping the Big Hero 6 show is better, the setting/premise is way more suitable for TV too.

Moana has
>Better visuals
>Better music
>Two actually flawed main characters
>No shitty 'good guy is evil' twist
>No shitty forced romance
>No trolls

Frozen is, with Big Hero 6, the worst modern Disney film

>Better visuals
Because it is set in the fucking pacific, Frozen does a pretty good job to give life to a cold wasteland if you ask me
>Better music
Kek'd, let it go is the most relevant disney music since like 1998
>Two actually flawed main characters
Moana isn't, wtf? Elsa is much more
>No shitty 'good guy is evil' twist
>No shitty forced romance
That I agree, but it's pretty irrelevant in comparison to the general scope

don't get me wrong, frozen isn't THAT much better than moana, anyway both are inferior to tangled

>Kek'd, let it go is the most relevant disney music since like 1998
this