Other urls found in this thread:

startrekcontinues.com/episodes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bane?

>captain we are approaching the planet Sup Forums
>set course for ramming speed, mr. worf

Recommend firing a full spread of photon torpedos

>REEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEeeee

>Captain, they seem to be attempting to communicate. Translating now...

>this made me remember to check for new episodes of "Star Trek: Continues"

Shit there's two more I haven't watched yet:

startrekcontinues.com/episodes.html

Do we have dubs?

Captain, it appears that our torpedoes are having no effect on the lifeform

Shit, make that one episode, #7 was the shitty feminism in the fleet one.

Sir, If I may suggest an alternative course of action..?

I'm sensing something strange from them, captain. I think it's ... autism?

I'm listening Data..

>"Captain, I've picked up a message from the planet's surface. It reads, "Fuck off, space niggers. We're full."

Captain, they're hailing us. It's pictures of scat and gore.

It's fine, Picard is a peace 'n' love hippy most of the time. No matter how much we offended him, he'd take it like a little bitch.

If it was Kirk, we'd be in trouble.

"They keep responding to our hails with the same question sir, patching them through again"

"This is Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enter-"

>"What did he mean by this?"

"Computer mute audio. Data speculate"
"I do not understand sir, their behavior is most peculiar, perhaps some form of neural feedback loop"
"Computer resume audio, we come from the planet Earth on a peaceful mission of exp-"

>"what did he mean by this?"

On screen

Picard: open hailing frequency
>Bane?
Picard: Mr Data, what is this 'bane' they are referring to?
Data: sir, according to their transmission he is apparently a "big guy"
>for you

>captain, we're receiving a message

>Stardate 4562.7
>we are unable to effectively communicate with the beings on the planet, they keep inquiring about this bane character and saying that my waifu is shit

Captain, our tranny technology is far superior to theirs. The away team could be made more than passable. Shall I begin the procedures?

>Try setting the carrier wave to doubles.

How was the Sup Forums collective?

I saw, but did not have time... for you.

>I've been ordered by Starfleet to stay in orbit while they look for bane
>Picard out

They seem to be communicating using only memes.

"Belay that number one, perhaps were just not trying hard enough. If we have offended you or disrupted your plans in some way we apol-"

>*Sudden excited murmuring*"It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan"

"Plan? please tell us if we have disrupted your plan, we have no wish to interfere"

>"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask"

"computer mute audio, Data are they speaking in some form of code? plans and masks, could it be part of some greeting ritual?"

Captain, I have searched the cultural database for references to the word 'Bane'. Apparently it refers to a fictional character in the 'Batman' comic book universe, appering in several works of fiction including the 2012 Christopher Nolan film 'The Dark Knight Rises'

Captain, our hails are being responded to with some form of high pitch shrieking.

Mr. Data, place an image of this 'Bane' on the viewscreen.

Coming in view now Captain

Sir, the 4channer's demand we speak to their leader, this transgendered woman known colloquially as "chrischan". They have also demanded we beam them "tendies" or they will release a small army of 20 ft holograms of Commander Troi with a 4x3 ft black penis

Captain, a message keeps repeating in linguacode:

SEND TROI'S POOP
SEND TROI'S POOP
SEND TROI'S POOP
SEND TROI'S POOP

Ha, no you innocent and primitive buffoon

Commander Riker: commence dicking them into submission

Alright, this one got me

>it's a remake of season 7's "Masks" Where the enterprise is slowly being transformed into a Twin engine DC Douglas plane and Data takes the form of CIA, Dr Pavel and Masketta Man, Picard must create a Bane mask, become Bane and reenact the plane scene with Data to regain control of the ship.

Mr. Worf, scan for any vulnerabilities. What would happen if we were to take off his mask?

>R A P E
>A
>P
>E

Captain, it appears they're sending an S.O.S. message of some sort. When translated, it reads: "save us from the jews"

Captain, I've only sensed this from one other being. Recommend consulting with Lt. Barclay for assistance.

Mr Barclay, you're half 4chanistani, communicate with the natives using "your feels". It can't be any worse than numbnuts and her sensing the onvious.

Captain, the universal translator is having trouble with their primitive dialect. So far all it has translated are the words "Wesley" and "boypussy."

Captain, how many lights do you see?

kek this is great

That's not the Bane character, that's Shinzon. Mr Worf raise shields!

*blocks your path*

Captain reports are coming in from the crew, they are saying spaghetti has started falling out of their pockets

Darmok and Jalad at BRAAAPPPPP