What are some good martial arts films with good choreography and no ADD editing?

What are some good martial arts films with good choreography and no ADD editing?

I'm a fan of The Protector, The Raid and Shaw Brothers flicks.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc
youtube.com/watch?v=yvMKRWAJrt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at those jugs

>pic unrelated
shit thread

"Headshot",man,the latest Iko Uwais
90mn of action fueled movie

post the ta tas

Woah I didn't she had those during lost

That's the guy in the Raid movies right? I'll check that out.

It's a shame that I have to post an unrelated picture of a large breasted woman to get a response to my query.

Anything by Jackie Chan in the 70s and 80s.

*blocks your path*

Police Story 1 and 2.

*motorboats on through*

What kind of ice cream do you think was her favorite :3

elsa

Sweet mercy

The things I'd do to be in between those chest-puppies

show me the mamms

>there are plebs that prefer elsa over anna or snow queen

Kiss of the dragon is a good movie. It's one of the few Jet Li movies I actually like. It's set in modern times rather than the usual wire fu old school china bullshit.

I'm an amateur fighter, I've been boxing the last 8 years and as a result I struggle to enjoy fight scenes in movies. All the kung fu shit is a ton of rubbish.

Why did they cancel dead of summer?
It was full of waifu's

gret boobies

Those are some of the best but like I said, 90% of what he did in those decades is great.

There are no good martial arts films, just watch old MMA/kickboxing fights

One thing recently that really bothers me about any martial arts movie or movie fight scene is how the henchmen wait and attack the guy one by one.

I liked the way Oldboy subverted that.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc

fighter in the wind

youtube.com/watch?v=yvMKRWAJrt0

I feel people that actually fight are rather harsh on martial arts movies. Yes, it's more like dancing, hence choreography . I understand the grievances of /k/ when it comes to guns, but the "mma bros" seem want the actors to actually pummel each other on set.

It's possible to have realistic fight choreography without having actors actually pummel each other, most directors just don't know anything about martial arts and they hire some woo-woo bullshit artists to do choreography. A lot of boxing movies have decent fights. John Wick had some cool sambo throws.

Who dis?

Scott Adkins flicks usually have great fight secuences, but the movies aren't that good story wise.
Still, I'm pretty sure you'll like Ninja 2, Universal Soldier 4 and Undisputed 3 if you are asking for low budget action films with cool fight scenes.

Why does "realism" need to be the standard of judgment? You downplay stylistic choices on the part of the director.

She just hid them