>apparently they're annoyed at literally the lowest level banter
>everyone hates me
help anons, does life get better?

Attached: Sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

No, take the easy way out friend.

You're probably actually being a dick instead of just "having banter"
Consider that

Just tell them to stop being a bunch of faggots and learn to handle the bantz

What sort of banter? Are they normies or are they super nerdy/lame. Why the fuck arent you living with friends at uni. Halls in first year should have allowed you to find the people who smoke weed and make friends. My whole hallway in halls turned out to be who I would live with, all we did was smoke weed, drop mdma and play drum and bass while insulting all the nerdy people who had never drank alcohol or had sex. Uni was incredible. Plus I got a first and then did a masters and lived with the same people for that, 7 people balancing a diet of amphetamines and insanely hard coursework, while fucking random northern girls at raves.
Find new friends immediately and change accomodation user, uni is the best time of your life. Dont waste it.

You're exactly the sort of loser that no one wants to live with because they cant take the bantz

Hey user, I just got through college and I started by being a dweeb and by the end of it I was president of a club and had a nice and large group of close fiends. The best advice I can tell you is to find a club or group of people involved in your hobbies (there should be some nerdy clubs like Dnd or Video games) and overall just act like they do and don't be radical because it comes off as being edgy and weird. It's kind of shitty but it's kind of just how it works. People like people who act like they expect them to act

You think I would be on this shitty site if I couldn't take jokes?
Grow up dude,there are limits yo what u can say or else people have a right to shun you

Kek thats the exact sort of autist response I'd expect from a loser who cant take da bantz

Sounds like you ended it by being the biggest normie dweeb you could be.

I don't want to take sides but making suicide jokes is never really ok even among ur closest friends it's kinda weird people will think something is wrong with u. People u are around sound like the leftist/sjw/politically correct cunts yay or nay?

Can relate to this, this must just be the non normie UK uni experience.

Alright my guy enjoy having everyone hate you

Autist fails to recognize social queues. Autist places blame on others for their inability to recognize social queues. Autist proceeds to make zero changes in their behavior, perpetually stunned by getting the same results from people time and time again.

You don't shout COCKSLUTS in a church, and you don't make suicide jokes at the safe spaceatorium.

Wow, solved it.

>my guy
Go back to plebbit with all the other losers who cant take di Bontz

Autist.

if you cant tell OP is baiting with the suicide joke thing you're the autist you're talking about.

plebbit space loser

Okay this is obviously a b8 thread
sage goes in all fields

>muh bantz
>just sperging and shouting HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
>thinks that's bants

Bump

>di Bontz

You sound autistic. You don't seem to understand how to socialize with people normally. You feel way to comfortable around people way too quickly, this creeps people out

You talk to them? Wtf you're the normie, faggot

Find people who enjoy the humor and hang out with them as well. You seriously dont need to make suicide jokes everywhere. Just need the right circumstances / friends

>im on the chon so i must be cool
fuck off nonce