You may not like it, but this is what peak film reviewer form looks like

You may not like it, but this is what peak film reviewer form looks like.

reddit tier """""reviewer"""""

true

>thinking a "critic" deserves praise

i'd like to see any of them even attempt to make a good film, this is why i can't take them seriously

Yeah he's right on the money unless he's reviewing some liberal diversity schlock or he's mates with the director etc

>for my money

so in other words he's every other reviewer in existence, meaning 80% of his reviews are irrelevant because they're biased.

>You may not like it, but this is what peak film reviewer form looks like.
>not a picture of based Armond

Nope.mp4

PROBLEMATIC

>Muh Amma Asante
>Muh erudite twelve year old Correspondents
>Muh bathe in Clorox
>Muh Emma Thompson
>Muh quiff
>Muh Skiffle
>Muh Bananarama
>Muh Comsat Angels

Your comment was not without its flaws William Peter Blatty William Peter Blatty bathe in chlorox everyone involved should be thoroughly ashamed tin ear for comedy William Peter Blatty problematic whole bunch of gender politics I laughed like a drain colonial commoner neurologists nook paedophiles pantry William Peter Blatty movie outstayed its welcome

hello to rosemary and fred west.

nah probably 20% and he wears his bias on his sleeve which is fine by me

Sigh.Here's the thing. The evidence of any wrongdoing by Mr. Dan Schneider is scant, to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the man can direct traffic not to mind a film. But he deserves the benefit of the doubt. He's a smart man, not without his flaws, but I am in his corner as regards this matter. Some of the diatribes against the man had me wanting to bathe in Clorox. Hello to Jason Isaacs, hello to Chinaman Corner, william peter blatty silent running overstayed its welcome hello to Stephen Fry's sweaty cock.

He literally works for the Guardian and the BBC, what the fuck do you expect?

>He's never heard of the two greatest French New Wave directors

fuck off kike.

>the gender politics are all over the place

this.

>Snyder’s opening sequences interweave the origin stories of these mythic heroes and their alter egos. What has become overly familiar through years of repetition acquires new dynamism — and new understanding — that particularizes and personalizes each wounded man’s suffering. Not only are these time-shifts audacious (movie marquees announce the 1940 The Mark of Zorro and the 1981 Excalibur — implying the evolution of history), but so is Snyder’s proposition about the nature of heroism and vengeance: Both stem from the way individuals react to and comprehend their experiences. Snyder’s thrillingly intelligent use of interior conflict and political antagonism vastly outclasses Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy: Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises — all noxious — which were bellwethers of our culture’s decline.

Only voice of film criticism with any legitimacy.

who made this pic? and why does it make me laugh like a hyena every time i see it?