Why do normies consider rape to be worse then murder?

Why do normies consider rape to be worse then murder?

Attached: 1570503353001.jpg (530x795, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.com/noa-pothoven-starved-to-death-euthanasia-denied-2019-6
snopes.com/fact-check/teen-noa-pothoven-euthanasia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk if normies really believe that or not. You'd have to drop some sauce on that claim first

Because atleast you don’t have to deal with trauma faggot

They'd rather be killed than raped

because a rape stay with you and when you die no more

Just ask most normies in a group setting at what they feel a rapist deserves versus a murder, most of them are quicker to condemn the rapist to death or even torture but when you ask them about murders they is not nearly the same level of animosity.

This logic is retarded, it's literally just resigning ones self to death because the normie doesn't know how to deal with psychological trauma. You can move past a rape, but not death.

so we should start euthanizing rape victims?

if they want then do

You are literally the most retarded person I have encountered on this board.

That's the logical conclusion. If rape leaves people so severely traumatized that it would be better they were killed, then it would be unethical to keep them alive.

Normies allow the death penalty for a murder, but not for rape.
Where did you get that normal people think rape is worse than murder?

The logical conclusion is to kill a living person that in pain rather than help them? Hmm.

why in the hell would i want to talk to normies or even care what they think??

Because "normies" aka average people, are terrified of sex and sexuality.

In most conversations I have had with normies they seem to overwhelmingly support giving death to rapists or a worse kind of physical violence to them then the actual rape that occurred.They might not nessicarly think it is worse but they hate rapists substantially more then murders.

We kill wounded animals when they cannot be treated. Some countries permit euthanasia of the terminally ill when their suffering is deemed to be extreme and unbearable. Why then should we not extend the same courtesy to rape victims, since what they're experiencing is literally worse than death?

You should give a minimal shit because normies shape the social dynamics of the country, including laws and understanding the normie brain is entertaining.

Hmmmm...who thinks...was him..?

Attached: 8331570616076689.jpg (1500x1132, 129K)

Decent looking watch.

You literally just likened rape victims to animals.

Attached: there-nothing-more-deceptne-than-an-obvious-bait-20002110.png (500x523, 66K)

It's only worse if it crosses racial lines

>Why do most crimes (including rape) have Statutes of Limitations, but Murder & Tax Evasion do not. Pro Tip, Government is more interested in getting your money than doing anything about you being raped.

People accept death. They know it'll come sooner or later. Dying by murder isn't natural, but it's something that they're preparing themselves for their entire lives.
Rape destroys the illusion of always being in control.

You ever been raped? It destroys lives.
Rapists should be put to death in my opinion too. Your lack of empathy is telling.
So kill rape victims is your answer? Lol god damn you're an idiot.

I know some guys on Sup Forums who would agree

Attached: AP19074133074064.jpg (2048x1123, 242K)

I actually was sexually abused as a child but quite honestly that is irrelevant. Your arguing that having a ruined life (which is a changeable condition 100% in the person's control) is worse then that person being dead. I dont lack empathy, I merely focus on the positives of the situation. I never claimed rapes were ok or not traumatic but the idea that it is worse then a permanent loss of life is completely false in my my mind.

Feminists, SJWs and all lefties consider it the ultimate crime when it is committed against a woman but no biggie, and the butt of many jokes when it happens to men.

There are special circumstances. When the rapist is black or especially muslim, it is customary to feel empathy for the rapist and hate towards the victim. Especially if the victim is a child, pretty much the more vulnerable the less rage for the crime and the more excuses are made for the criminal

Or if the victim is a conservative or anti globalist, then it is quite alright to rape these women or children of these people by anyone.

These are the liberal, leftist rules that coincide with their SJW hierarchy system where black transvestite men are at the crest, the upper echelon and heterosexual white men, women and children fall at the very very bottom. Babies are the very very bottom, though.

You dont know the difference between then and than.
Your opinions are disregarded.

This is false
Source: I'm a normie

It's a generalization, if course its false. But taking you at your word as a normie would you not agree that rapists are more hated then murders from your interactions with other normies?

>conveniently ignoring the rest of the post

>So kill rape victims is your answer?
Stop pretending rape is worse than murder is my answer. Otherwise we have to start euthanizing rape victims. I was once drugged and raped, I understand the humiliation and what it means to feel violated. Still it's better than being dead.

cuz fuck u that's why

discord..gg/shitpost ((remove the extra dot))

server with no rules. anorexic girls with a lot of daddy issues! Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: 1545898106154.gif (230x286, 913K)

>comparing rape victims to animals

Attached: hmm.png (225x225, 5K)

Probably a poor analogy. The rest of the argument stands.

Not really, but it's not like it's something that ever gets discussed.

Where I'm from, rapes/assault cases are way more common than murder (guns are outlawed). Murder cases get massive hype in the media relative to rape and most people are aware that it's just objectively worse.

That said, trying to work out which group is hated more seems pointless to me. They're both scum.

Holy based.

the army murders people

The worst thing about being raped (or molested for that matter) are all the retards who tell you your life has been ruined because of it.

>then

Attached: what_output.jpg (1142x1182, 657K)

The rest of your argument is retarded. Rape can be seen as worse than murder because of trauma. Instead of thinking that the punishment for rape should be worse because of this, your mind went to focusing on the victims to put them out of their pain. You're a retard.

Normies don't. The ones who claim they do are just virtue signaling.

If they had a choice between their mom/dad/brother/sister/gf/wife/whatever getting raped or murdered, they would pick rape.

Plus with the fact that most rapes don't even get reported, or people don't prosecute them anywhere near the extent of murder, it's pretty obvious how people truly feel about rape: It's bad, and deserves punishment, but it's not as bad as killing another human being.

I dated a girl who was molested/raped from 3-16 yrs old by her step dad. It fucked her up severely, mentally. BPD, the works. Like, fucked her up for life. She'll never recover or be "normal" and frankly I feel bad for her. With that said; she still is alive to enjoy relationships, working, traveling, doing things - etc. She has some purpose and joy to life even if it's a fucked up one. That's better than being dead in the ground.

Rape changes a person for life, they have to deal with the trauma and they will never be the same. For some it might be worse fate than death really, some do manage to live with it but will as I said haunt them and change their life. There is also the whole mercy killing, there's a reason it's called that, a ''mercy'' killing.

If they really want to, there is a girl from the Netherlands I think that starved herself to death, should have been granted euthanasia to be honest, better way to go than dying of thirst/hunger.

You do lack empathy though. Empathy is putting yourself in other's shoes, meaning some might hold rape more traumatic than you. To the point of falling into depression and wanting to kill themselves.

>For some it might be worse fate than death really
It isn't. There is no fate worse than death. It's an idiotic meme created and perpetuated by dumbasses who have never died.

Give rapists life in prison
Give murderers death

>false dilemma
this is news

Not really, I'd rather die. So your point is invalid. There is many, many fates worse than death, from being boiled alive to scaphism, to being a sex slave for decades. When you die the torture is done, nothing can harm you then.
I'd rather die than face any of the shit I mentioned.

>Not really, I'd rather die.
No you wouldn't. Everybody changes their mind immediately after jumping.

>When you die the torture is done, nothing can harm you then.
You were tortured to death though. Your personal eternity ends only in pain and misery. You don't get to "experience" nothingness.

Prove it? But you can't because you're full of shit.
insider.com/noa-pothoven-starved-to-death-euthanasia-denied-2019-6

You do because you die. It's a matter of opinion and what you believe happens after. Nothingness for me, heaven for others. Both would give me more hope than being raped for years or being boiled alive. People literally admitted to being werewolves and child rapists just so they get mercy death and the torture to stop.

uhhhhh because you have to live with being raped?????

>You do because you die.
That phrase is meaningless.
>It's a matter of opinion and what you believe happens after.
No it isn't, nothingness is something and you don't get that. You don't get to see the black screen after Tony Soprano disappears for the last time. Whatever you felt before that is what you get, because there's no after.

But who cares? Bad sex? Get revenge. Don't crawl up you own ass about it.

News to me.

>Using the term "normies"
Could you be more: white, young, male, under educated, not successful at social interactions. Jesus fuck, just ask mommy for some more chicken tenders.

check'd

Then

>No it isn't, nothingness is something and you don't get that. You don't get to see the black screen after Tony Soprano disappears for the last time. Whatever you felt before that is what you get, because there's no after.
I adore this, you have literally zero evidence about what happens after death, nor would such experience haunt me after death.
Sorry but I'm not buying your bullshit.
>That phrase is meaningless.
Not as much as your opinion.

You ever been murdered? It destroys lives.

Nothing that happens to us ever leaves us the same so you're just uttering tautologies. Rape is no worse than any other shitty thing you have to walk off and move on from and your beliefs are toxic to people who have actually been raped.

>I adore this, you have literally zero evidence about what happens after death
Apart from my pre-existence. Which wasn't "nothingness"

>nor would such experience haunt me after death.
Because there is no after death. You're like that retard the executed who asked on his way to the chamber "what are we doing after this?"

>hurr Durr because you have to live with the trauma of being raped.

Then why is this guy in prison?

By that logic murder is less severe than jaywalking.

Fucking morons in this thread.

Attached: man_file_1054808_bill-cosby-as-cliff-huxtable.jpg (500x320, 38K)

>812008881
>comparing raped animals to injured animals
lol what a retard

Rape is just sex when a woman doesn't beniffit from it.

>You don't get to see the black screen after Tony Soprano disappears for the last time. Whatever you felt before that is what you get, because there's no after.
What evidence you have of this, I'm still waiting. You do not know my definition of nothingness, but there is no pain which is what most people tortured to death seek reprieve of, unless you have evidence there will be pain in that nothingness, or afterlife.
Yeah my toxic behavior of aknowledging rape traumatizes people, and yes it's worse than getting beaten up. My experience is my sister getting raped and living most of her life in a fucking asylum.

Wtf are you talking about? My whole argument was his claim that in nothingness I will still care about what happened to me that lead to my death, which makes no sense. Hence haunt me after death phrase, imbecile.

Your going to preach to me about empathy after you asked someone if they had been raped to legitimize your broken argument? Also you can empathize with someone's feelings while disagreeing with their conclusions.

Why am I not surprised the guy with the 88 digits is in favor of euthanasia.

not worse, equally bad. imo any violent crime should be punished with death

Because the handful of people you talked to about this issue do not reflect the opinions of people at large. If they did, then the punishment for rape would be more harsh than it is for murder.

Fuck of jackass. You new to Sup Forums there can be multiple people responding to you, imbecile.
And yes you have no empathy, you literally are not putting yourself in their shoes, you're projecting your own feeling and how you would see things from their perspective, ignoring the fact trauma is not the same for every fucking person.
Just the fact rape victims kill themselves while you didn't shows the trauma affects people differently, but you can't see that because you lack empathy for them.

So I'm supposed to be in agreement with their poor decision to kill themselves because "I feel for them." Fuck outta here.

Yep. I'd rather that girl got state approved euthanasia rather than fucking starved herself to death dying in misery. Yes. Always.
I don't impose my morals on others, people have no obligation to live.

Lol maybe it's because you're talking to random people as rape you fuckin' Ted Bundy lookn boi.. they're trying to help you scratch that from your list of does and don'ts you sociopath

Rapists are scary. Imagine the set of balls you must have to commit a prolonged violent felony while showing your face but leaving the victim alive to identify you.

It's a reductio ad absurdum. If rape is worse than murder, then we are morally obligated to euthanize rape victims. Which is of course nonsense, and rape is not worse than murder.

Ted Bundy and other rapists sometimes spare victims from death because the victim acts (or does?) visible show that they are enjoying the rape

i wish someone would rape me just once

>then we are morally obligated to euthanize rape victims
No we're not, because nothing works that way, to some it's worse than murder to other's it's not. It affects people in different fucking ways. It removes the whole fucking human element from the conversation. It makes literally no sense to do so.

I would expect the preference to depend on the specifics of both scenarios. That not withstanding the intensity of the trauma resulting from rape varies to almost incomprehensible degrees. Depending on the specifics of the victim, the relation - if any - to the rapist and the specifics of the rape itself. Some women of a particular variant of rape literally just walk it off and aren't traumatized at all, others are crippled for life and incapable of ever forming a meaningful connection again. Generalizing that rape is worse than death without context is only ever heard by people pushing an agenda.

>If they had a choice between their mom/dad/brother/sister/gf/wife/whatever getting raped or murdered, they would pick rape.
Indeed. There have been cases of war crimes in which some niggers or soldiers put a gun to the head of a father or brother and told him to rape his own daughter, or sister, or else they both get shot. You know what they never did in that situation, is demand to be shot to death because durr rape is worse than murder.

snopes.com/fact-check/teen-noa-pothoven-euthanasia/

Please I do know of those instances, and it was Japanese soldiers doing so. So please give me sources, I would like to know how many of them chose to do so and how many didn't.
Oh right, the records don't exist, and women lived with their scars traumatized for the rest of their lives, to this day China despises Japan for it's crimes and there are monuments erected for the Rape of Nanking. You don't have to look because there are no stats and most likely some chose dying for their daughter/son. In other cases they most likely raped the girls because they were second class citizens. But hey it's almost like it's more complex than that.

Nigger. She killed herself. She still died. The state just didn't execute her. It isn't fake news.

the problem with your behavior is that it offers people no hope. Your sister turned to you for support after a bad experience and move on and you told her her life was over.

I was molested and the worst thing about getting over it was the views of people like you.

IdiotS

What about those who have experienced rape and are trying to move past it, but are constantly beaten down and discouraged by the likes of you.

>then

Attached: 1337608764475s.jpg (123x127, 4K)

normie here, we don't, kys

>Your sister turned to you for support after a bad experience and move on and you told her her life was over.
Fuck you. I offered her support, my whole family did, she tried to kill herself twice and ended here in Popovača. You know jack shit about her. She's traumatized and has been in and out of the hospital a dozen times. You are not her fucktard, you didn't have the same fucking experience. You dealt with it differently. I dealt with it differently. She didn't, she got the worst. So fuck off.
And what are my views? Please tell me, my views were formed on how it affected my sister. I dealt with the abuse fine, she didn't I wouldn't fucking dare to tell her to just hurr durr walk it off. It would be the most disgusting thing I could do. Fuck you.

Discouraged how? I want them to move past it, I want them to be ok. I want them to seek help, I want them to see a psychiatrist and move past it. But I also want harsh penalties towards rapists. I'm not going to make excuses for them. The victim will have to live and move past their shit for the rest of their life, are you going to tell me you're just gonna forget, it will never be in your head.
I moved past it and it's still in my fucking head, I was lucky my father wasn't gay, eh?

Why do you think that normies consider rape worse than murder, from where did you get that idea?

Ok

Of course then, because the murder comes after the rape, unless you are necrophile sicko.

Not sure it works like that but uh, you do you man.

why do lawmakers consider property damage or anything related to money/careers to be worse than rape, murder, and violence?
nice troll thread though