TV Channels:
Australia: 7
Europe: Eurosport
USA: ESPN

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2HjREps9Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=nuPMZQCwQp8
express.co.uk/sport/tennis/880551/Roger-Federer-MISS-Grand-Slam-French-Open-2018-tournaments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

absolutely newfag

predictions for tonight?

I'm going fed 7-6 6-3 4-6 6-2

tennis

cilic 7-6 6-7 6-4 6-4

Daria Kasatkina

Is Fritz gonna win Newport Beach?

Halep is a qt and deserves to win a Slam

Not before my girl Görges (Gorgeous) does.

Why does there have to be such a long break before the next slam
They need to space them out better

not much you can do about australia being in a different hemisphere to europe/north america

you see, grass court containment month has very specific weather requirements that everyone must abide by

move ao to china and play it in February?
Maybe you could theme it around chinese new year?

The crowds would be brutal. Although Asia has does have a lot of waifuists like /tennis/ which is nice.

you still have the french and wimby almost back to back though which is the biggest problem

t. Zhang

wtf I hate tennys now

>move ao to china
But it's already in Melbourne?

>chinese crowds
>chinese pollution
>chinese corruption

well it would be fun to watch from the sidelines

>it's a tennys realises he might get sponsorships so backtracks over everything he's ever believed in episode
capitalism wins again

We will never forget Tennys you filthy bigot

Glad that Tennys copped shit for that gay club tweet tbqh.

Nobody watched the mixed doubles match?

Fags

What did he tweet?

what would you have done

Nothing more manly than fucking another blokes hairy arse you poof

exactly the same thing lmao

all about that $$$

Nah

t. homophobe

just started drinking so I'll be good and wasted to see Fed get 20 and then a night full of shitposting.

>Mixed doubles
youtube.com/watch?v=o2HjREps9Ac

Are you me? Cheers.

Gays are disgusting. Shame on him for apologizing. Faggotry is not normal and should be condemned.

t. ISIS

something along the lines of how he was taken to a gay club and it made him uncomfortable

Tennys was afraid of his sexuality, he will discover it eventually.

fucking hate how he was criticized for it. Anything can make you uncomfortable, how is that homophobic?

He said it made his eyes bleed and no one should ever have to see a gay club. Not that he was "uncomfortable"

read the actual tweet, it was homophobic

they are literally crucifying a guy for saying "yeah gay clubs make me uncomfortable because I'm straight" like he's just hit a forehand winner and thrown up a roman salute. Meanwhile a guy in Sydney was arrested trying to swap out the lube dispenser for acid in a gay club and it died after a day and one report in the news. Faggots are just like women, when they can't climb the ladder any further they resort to being a victim. Disgusting.

I mean he's not wrong

so? it's not like his eyes were the only bleeding orifice in the club

And? Have you see the shit they often do and wear in these places? It's pretty confronting if you weren't brought up in a """progressive""" place.

>literally crucifying

digital Crucifixion is literal enough

>Have you see the shit they often do and wear in these places?
No because I don't go to gay clubs. Pray tell mr expert. What do you see when you go to gay clubs?

and if you saw the posts on reddit you would know they practically hunted his social media presence to death and celebrated afterwards

Are you really going to accuse anyone who remotely defends him of being gay? Are you that simple?

I got dragged to a gay club once but it wasn't my eyes bleeding at the end of the night.

sounds about right, they are fucking parasites. If he had the balls to tell everyone to fuck off and didn't delete his tweets >we would have flocked to him just for laughs

does cilic stand a chance m8s?

only if he takes the first set

Who does the heat favour?

Nah

Alt-right manbabbies literally SEETHING that Tennys got BTFO by a non-white and then had to try to defend supporting homophobia and white supremacy.
Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

he did the right thing in the long run though, if he wants a chance to keep his career there was no way he could've kept those tweets

there's always a chance, no matter how small

Anyone remember Marat Safin? Crazy he's only 2 years older than Fed and Safin is retired while Fed is still fucking winning!

Doesn't Fed train in Dubai

I don't support homophobia or white supremacy. I think Chung is a fine player and I would've been fine with either winning that match. I am NOT okay with digitally killing someone for not sharing commonly accepted opinions and posing controversial thoughts.

>wake up
>a croat already won the AO, twice in 2 days.
impressive.

Good to know.

He was a beast in his prime

heaps of them went to the Maldives in the off season leading up to AO to train and acclimatise to the heat. Fed also comes to Perth when it's hot as fuck for the Hopman cup to get ready. He gon win 20 bruh

What are the odds of Fed playing any clay tournaments?

Wozniacki is Danish

Nil.

>digitally killing
Literally just using their freeze peach to criticise his opinion.

same odds as nadal losing any

not even worth a market for odds, he's not even gonna play clay lol

but somehow he can't fight back?
groupthink is cancer, it's what makes reddit so cancer

I saw him once in Lyon France. Probably around '98. Covered arena. The funny thing is I remember the warm up where they just hit balls.

t.retarded
He is playing Roland Garros

>yfw

youtube.com/watch?v=nuPMZQCwQp8

He chose not to fight. He deleted his tweets and apologised. If he wanted, he could have just stuck by it.

Nope

>free speech
>he likes the president of his country
>OMG NAZI FASCIST RETWEET TO SERENA SO SHE'LL YELL AT HIM AND RUIN HIS CAREER OVER HIS OPINION
>celebrate after destroying a man's career advancement hopes
>heh, it's my right to free speech sweetie

there's a big difference between saying "yeah I don't like Tennys because of his tweets so won't be following him" and a concentrated, concerted effort to destroy someone just because they disagree with you.

*hides on clay*

is it hard being you? I imagine it is

express.co.uk/sport/tennis/880551/Roger-Federer-MISS-Grand-Slam-French-Open-2018-tournaments

>t. retarded

*yawn*
They all just said things snowflake. It was only words. No one threw him in jail or banned him from the tour.

>implying that is anywhere near the intelligent thing to do
If he stayed silent (which he did), the press and media are free to hound on him with extrapolated theories and exaggerated claims since they don't know his perspective.
If he fought back and refused to apologize, he would've almost certainly lost all his sponsorship opportunities/possibilities, possibly his tennis career, and no one would've believed him anyways

>almost certainly lost all his sponsorship opportunities/possibilities
So? No business is obligated to sponsor him.

do you know how many people called for him to get jailed and banned from the tour? A fucking lot

>called for him
And did it happen? No. There are idiots on twitter every day calling for Trump to be impeached but it hasn't happened.

no business is obligated to sponsor anybody, they choose based on chance of appreciability and positive public exposure
are you literally retarded

>*yawn*
so you rhave to resort to this because you have no argument because I'm right. You could have just said nothing but you decided to make yourself known as an idiot. Congrats.

>It was only words
but I thought words are violence to snowflakes like you?

>No one threw him in jail or banned him from the tour.
may as well ban him from the tourn now as no sponsors will touch him or offer him anything substantial after he's just broken through to the next "big" tier after being on the Challenger circuit as a nobody his entire life.

Sick of this may may... maybe when China becomes a first world country and produces a single number 1 ranked male tennis player

FUCKING STOP

FEDGOD IS ABOUT TO PLAY AND THIS IS ALL YOU CUNTS CAN TALK ABOUT?

What have you guys been up to to pass the time today?

I just watched Bright. Very enjoyable, not sure why the critics were so keen to bash it.

He is not entitled to sponsors. There is literally nothing wrong with businesses choosing not to sponsor him.

If it's "only words" then why did the snowflakes react so aggressively to Tenny's words?
you are a mongoloid

okay you're right I'll stop
no more discussing tennys only tennis

fuck fedditor and fuck reddit pipo

actually stop arguing people please you know this will never end if we keep going

>then why did the snowflakes react so aggressively to Tenny's words?
Because they are snowflakes. That's what they do.

Great job moving the goal posts because you have no clue what you're talking about. really, brava.

The BLACK GODDESS QUEEN SERENA made poor little white boi Tennys apologise for everything he's done. Take this as a warning wypipo.

STOP TALKING ABOUT TENNYS

She's my waifu get your own faggot.