MBTI thread. INFJ-T reporting in. Old one got deleted. Studied Carl Jung's cognitive functions on my own for a year...

MBTI thread. INFJ-T reporting in. Old one got deleted. Studied Carl Jung's cognitive functions on my own for a year, would love to answer any MBTI questions if you have them.

Attached: INFJ-T.jpg (352x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6j6K6zWT-Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this test is nonsense you dipshit

Depends on how self aware you are.

Attached: INFJ-anime.jpg (736x588, 42K)

>F
>not T
fuck off normie

Are you jealous of muh empathy?

Attached: Bait.jpg (622x626, 29K)

What exactly is the difference between J and P?

J's like an organized outer world because their inner world can be cluttered. P's are the opposite.

Also, J's tend to be more punctual and planning while P's tend to be more carefree. Good question!

so it does not have to do with being judgmental?
I happen to have a J in my score and I am judging others almost constantly. It is something I am trying to work on.

ENFP, what's crackin OP?

ENTP villain checking in.

youtube.com/watch?v=6j6K6zWT-Nc

Probably going to die alone, but I might have a lot of money.

Attached: 2987698036.png (1162x1047, 106K)

Attached: Screenshot_20191017-082211_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 442K)

How is this different than astrology but with more words so it doesn't make you seem like a retard?

Kind of but not really. Being judgemental is more of an ego problem tbh. However in cognitive function theory INFJs for example lead with a perceiving function (Ni) while INFPs lead with a judging function (Fi).

That being said, I can be really judgemental under a lot of stress and I have to catch myself when it happens.

Not much man, can't sleep. What's new?

Attached: yscudxwusuw21.jpg (2829x2000, 456K)

PROTAGONIST COMING THROUGH, RALLY YEE COUNTRYMEN

Fellow INFJ here- been studying Jung on my own as well for over a year. At the University of Oregon there is an Archetypal Psychology library, you should definitely check it out if you’re ever there, it’s open friday’s 11-1. What are some things you find interesting about introverted intuition?

Because it's based off of your ego's approach to the world. If you really want to understand it then you need to study cognitive functions and self reflection.

That my mind is like a spider web of information that subconsciously does a lot of thinking for me.

Enjoying my day off this week, might go play some footy or just drive around town and have a nice smoke or something. All's good! What's going on that you can't sleep?

>everybody's brain is like a DnD class so you don't really have to think at all just keep saying everything you do is because you're an INFJ-T xDDDDDD

why all intj are fucking autistic retards?
>t. intj

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

Smokin' the good herb?

My sleep schedule is messed up and I keep procrastinating on fixing it, I think. Also I'm constantly going over music production related info in my head as I'm currently working on an EDM trac and want to finish arranging it.

What do you think of the Heroes Journey in the sense of mastering all of your cognitive functions? How do we INFJs truly learn Introverted Thinking and Extraverted Sensing?

Do you salty fucks have any higher quality bait? It's not my fault you're afraid of concepts you can't understand.

Attached: LQT.jpg (600x600, 18K)

All of these categories are happy feels and pretty pictures.
If you were honest with yourself, you fall into the category of "dumb cunt who believes in pseudoscience."

/thread

It's not my fault you fell for astrology, my dude.

By learning Fe first since it forms a bridge to the subconscious mind. In my case, I suffered trauma at a young age so my Ti developed in reaction to that. In response I had to put work in on developing Fe in my late teens rather than early.

But to be more practical I find that taking IQ tests, playing challenging games that require precision and timing, learning to shut your mind off and enjoy the present moment/opportunities while available all help to develop Ti - Se.

It's not really a goal line though. Would you really wanna stop learning while you're alive? Wouldn't that make the process of living and learning moot? However, if you learn to access any of them consciously then you can also access thought from a constant third person perspective.

Attached: transcendent ego.jpg (570x713, 143K)

This x 1000
The only difference between these tests and "Which Harry Potter Character Are You?" are that some people actually believe these because they look "sciencey".

Type is just a self development tool. At the end of the day, all is one and one is all.

What do you think of learning shadow functions? How do you believe in incorporating the shadow?

>Nah man, the MBTI test is 100% science-based and only about proven facts, there's none of that bullshit spirituality or mysticism like astrology
Suuuure, user.

How would you know? Have you studied Carl Jung's work?
You can't really compare cognitive functions to a harry potter test. I rarely use MBTI for anything these days. Just functions since they make more sense.

See:

You need to fuck off to Only those mouth breathers take this nonsense seriously. This is the equivalent of horoscopes and astrology that gives retards a reason to act like cunts except it's a faux test. Fuck off nigger.

Attached: 1559519699362.jpg (221x300, 9K)

The more well rounded you are developed then the more well off your self image is.

Practice, mainly. I'm still learning to slow down and develop Si at the moment.

Show me on the doll where they touched you user.

Attached: 1466822727958.gif (500x532, 904K)

>deflecting like a child
Just proved my point, retard, just like your psuedoscience BuzzFeed questionnaires. Stay BTFOd

I was sexually abused as a child.

Ignorance is the sure path to defeat, my dude.

Which Marvel character are you thread. Hawkeye reporting in. Old one got deleted. Studied Stan Lee's capeshit on my own for a year, would love to answer any Marvel character questions if you have them.

Attached: 58482848.png (1080x2160, 1.6M)

Attached: 1435969343359.gif (323x221, 208K)

Spiderman gang here, gotta learn to hone in my Captain America and Ironman sides though!

Obvious boomer. Fuck off boomer

Are you dissatisfied with life user?

Have you tried the Enneagram personality test???

Yeah. I haven't read up on it much but got type 4 last time I took it which I find interesting since I'm also an aspiring musician so it seemed to be accurate. Do you know much about it?

I know a little bit, it’s been a while since I’ve taken a test, but from what I remember I guess the results can be more broader. It lists the different types of personality in order of what you gravitate towards, if that makes sense. It’s interesting stuff but was complicated when I was first reading about it, I’d have to get back into it because it really is interesting lol