Why havent you killed yourself yet with charcoal? Its so easy

Why havent you killed yourself yet with charcoal? Its so easy.

1 buy charcoal (pic related)
2 airtight your room put sheets and towels everywhere
3 ignite the charcoal in your room in a frying pan or a metal case
4 wait few hours while the charcoal glows
5 you will feel tired and you lay down in your bed and sleep

THATS IT no pain and no struggle you dont even physically harm yourself.

Why havent you?

Attached: 2f7d57ca-15af-4098-bda1-6f58d1b6f2bf_1.0c59036203250b213e32fe403fcc8ed3.png (450x450, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have any money. And no one to give me money to buy charcoal.

Because I want to be dead, not a brisket

Would try

Bump

Bump

I want to see this.
At the moment of death there is no jerking/convulsions like that?
I have seen people with zero respons for days, but at the exact moment of death they suddenly show last signs of struggling.

Doesn't this shit stink though?

Nah becsuse you dont burn the coal. You just let it glow

Show us how to do it properly.

Hello?
OP?
Your stream is not received.
Hello?

Get any charcoal. Then seal your room so theres no air circulation in and out of your room. Light up the coal in a heatproof container like metal or even stone so it doesnt start a fire. Dont burn the coal just let it smolder. When the room is sealed carbon monoxide will fill up the air and you start getting tired. So lay down comfortably and sleep. Thats it

Im not suicidal im just an advocate for those people who will imminently kill themselves which i dont have control over anyway. I just advise to do it this way and not jumping from buildings or burn their house down or lay on train tracks or shoot themselves. So that no civilians get hurt in the action.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide

>> A survivor of this method usually needs intensive care to manage the temporarily impaired oxygen capacity of the blood, and may have permanent brain damage caused by cerebral hypoxia.

Survivor

Hahaha newb

Well this why you finish the job and this applies to every suicide method

Dumdum under chin. How can anyone fail. Are they retarded?

Don't you worry, you still can become POTUS after this.

Hol'up, why just not just get more coal for more CO? And like cutting breathing efficiency with respirator/training mask???

The risk of fail is pretty slim when you have sealed your room correctly. Other suicide methods are much more likely to survive

Bump

isn't that brand of charcoal expensive though?

>
there are a lot of probably painful seizures after the brain gets oxigen starved. those last for hours while you slowly become retarded and parts of you cease with each dying brain cell.

now imagine if halfway through somenone saved you
living retarded with no clue of how smart you are now and careless about your state.

fucking pathetic way to live
if you want to do it do it fast and by either completely destroying your brain or without harming it in the first place.

op is a larping retard dont listen to him

isn't easier to just buy a tank full of some inert gas used for welding like argon, and connecting a breathing mask to it?

helium may also work just like that and helium isn't expensive like argon

Attached: 1568337392517.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Bump