Any word on the full version of Shin-Godzilla...

Any word on the full version of Shin-Godzilla? The only one I can find online is the version that's missing 20 minutes off of the original 2hr runtime. But maybe I'm autistic and am just not looking hard enough.

Does anyone know what the missing 20 minutes is?

you should be able to find a torrent on nyaa

Anything cut from a movie is important

You are not looking hard enough.

Sup Forums literally created three different versions of varying sizes and the subs.

You're not looking hard enough, OP. I got mine last week

Rarbg has these, all the uncut version with subs

I'm also curious as to what the missing 20m is; when I watched it, there didn't seem to be any obvious breaks in the story.

Why to stream it?

Because they cut "meaningless" and "unnecessary" political talk so you can get to the super cool monster action faster, but it loses a lot of subtlety in the process

do these ones have hardcoded chinese subs?

i can wait for another month instead of enduring that bullshit

Nigga, every version has hardcoded subs on it like: That's how the film was shown in theaters, that's how it was edited. It will never be different.

Was there 20 minutes missing from the actual theatrical release or just from the torrents? I saw it in theaters and it didn't seem like anything was missing.

He said hardcoded CHINESE subs. In other words, a rip of the Chinese version that was then softsubbed in English.

No, only names of Buildings/People pop up on first intro, like this , they're not hardcoded throughout the movie. pic related is mine.

Get the JAPANESE-FGT version, it's uncut (2hrs)

>Get the JAPANESE-FGT version, it's uncut (2hrs)

Was the cutting done by the pirates or was the movie cut down for the actual theatrical release? I saw Shin Godzilla in theaters (in the US) and I'm wondering if I should seek out this "uncut" version or if I already saw it at the theater back when it premiered.

Have a magnet of probably the best release right now, from our very own Compression user
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fcca5053852505a6bf66f5666b2d04f9ef6eba32&dn=Shin.Godzilla.2016.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-ZQ.mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce

I'm not sure desu.

Is this 2hrs uncut?

Yup.

Question about the film. How much of what I'm seeing in camera angles and musical score and scene evolution is Anno's specific style and how much of it is typical of Japanese and/or Godzilla film styles?

Just asking because I haven't seen anything of live-action Godzilla or Japanese culture before but a lot of scenes are super reminiscent of the Eva series.

Other Godzillas are different, watch the original from '54 for some good kino and GMK for some good fun.

Its recognizably Anno, though many shots are call-backs to the 54' movie, or just your typical tokusatsu shot.

the theatrical was the full 2hrs. Only the rips and torrents are missing 20 minutes

The cut version was Godzilla Resurgence, the initial planned release for the international market. People give funimation shit, but they made to release Shin Godzilla in full and not the abortion that is the edited Resurgence.

I believe Resurgence saw release on some international airplane flights and that is where the cut torrent comes from.

science-fu

I feel that other directors don't let the editing take that much attraction like Anno. For example Anno make a politician say one thing then jump cut to a monster discredit him the next shot. Other directors would just make the editing look regular to flow of things

You can tell she actually understands less about her lines and jargon than the American ambassador girl

dont shit talk mai waifu