Thank you Dutch people for popularizing and being the world top producer and exporter of brussels sprouts...

Thank you Dutch people for popularizing and being the world top producer and exporter of brussels sprouts. Unironically my favorite vegetable.

Potato is best vegetable

ew?

My Dad had a rabid phobia of these things so I've never managed to try them... are they that bad?

You can't put a label on taste.
Brussels sprouts seem to be a love it or hate it food. The latter being the case for most people.

I love these too, even though they smell like fart.

If you buy them frozen put them microwave them for 15 minutes, after that mash them and put them into a frying pan, roast until they turn golden-brown. They'll have a slight sweet taste without the typical obnoxious flavor everybody automatically associates with brussels sprouts.

Might try this, thanks user

*If you buy them frozen microwave them for 15 minutes

slice and fry with bacon or pancetta chunks, delicious.

Boiled for me, thank you.

thank you italy for popularizing and being the top producer and exporter of broccoli. unironically my favourite vegetable

Yes those are really good too.

thank you china for popularizing and being the top producer and exporter of cucumber. unironically my favourite vegetable

MY ASS LIKE IT VERYU MUCHAW KJAJAJA

Brussels Sprouts are unironically my favorite veggies.

I like them with bechamel sauce and cheese, but broccoli and cauliflower are better.

I fucking love Brussels Sprouts.

You're welcome

>Argentinian humor

heHE xd

Are you sober?

noo haha i'm drinkg fernet right know haha

>drinking fernet instead of campari

>being this CARETA
mawjawJAH how can Caretas even compete x?d

i liKE CAMPARI BUT Mfernet was the first thing i found 2bhj

>not Kohlrabi
pleb

I dislike the aftertaste

t. Brassica oleracea

So cabbages are the dogs of vegetables?

Grilled onions > anything else

sorry that we triggered you. enjoy some dinosaur chicken nugget cheese pizza. only 3600 calories

Are you a real white canadian or a chink?

good x3

I can't believe people still eat greens in 2017.

White frog.

French-ish, eh? Good, good...