Why can't other countries release movies of this calibre?

Why is it only America that achieves this level of awesome?

youtube.com/watch?v=OiAmnKUaNmc

Seriously, how does Europe or China ever expect to be culturally competitive when they don't even know the meaning of getting people pumped?

This is the kind of movie that galvanizes entire populations to fight wars, erect monuments and go to Mars.

Heres a better question for you user

What does it say about our society that our golden age heroes have degenerated into an emotionally broken Bat of Murder and Man of Murder.

Why do they need to be so dark? Heroes should inspire us, not depress us. Batman was a broken man in the last one. Batmans golden rule is that he doesn't kill and yet the studio decided to make him a shade darker. He wasn't a hero at all, he was just another fascist.

They don't have Zack Snyder.

once in a generation you will get a prodigy, now he is that man.

In a modern society, we deserve heroes we can connect to. We must be reminded that greatness can sprout from anywhere, from the weak, from the fallen.

For too long we have worshipped gods as virgins, but is this idealized perfection a realistic depiction of the greatness in mankind? Are the wisest those who have never made mistakes? Are the strongest those who have never struggled? Are the bravest those who have never felt fear?

You know the answer. If superheroes are to be symbols of hope, then they must reflect the imagery of hope. Hope does not look like a fully stocked supermarket, hope looks like a puddle of water in an endless desert. It is a single flickering candle in a pitch black night, we need the dark to see the light.

Heroes do what needs to be done, they bear the weight of their actions for the greater good of the collective. Real heroes kill, real heroes die. They speak unpleasant truths, not amusing quips. Because what is at stake is not their image, but something outside themselves. Only a narcissist would value the sanctity of their image over the well being of their world.

If you would rather Superman let Zod kill a child than see Superman dirty his hands by killing a man promising genocide... just kys

yep. Snyder is our generations Kubrick

is Batman and Superman killing criminals really an argument?

only liberals think this way

We have. It's called Nafta Super. It's the same.
We couldn't however copy Avengers. A good capeshit film.
Why are you so insecure Fedora tipping edgelord?

So is it just a meme to be contrarians about every movie on Sup Forums? You guys don't actually think this looks good, right?

no. it looks great, no wait, spectacular

you know you got chills watching the 2nd trailer

capeshit is a liberal media
fuck off if it triggers you

It's made by Based Snyder currently the best director in hollywood.

Stop repeating lies as jokes, idiots will eventually start believing you.

I really didn't, sorry. It's going to have to be incredible to make up for the train wreck that was Batman V. Superman, and it's really not looking good so far..

I know I didn't. Why are you shilling for DC? Don't you think that, if the movies were as good as the marvel ones, you would be able to enjoy the without people throwing it in your face?

lol then why was the media against BvS? they also shilled against Trump and he still won.

shill all you want againt Justice Kino it will go down as the greatest superhero movie of alltime

>i don't agree with your opinion so you are lying!
grow up

How does one become this delusional? Snyder is literally Michael Bay- tier.

i wouldnt know i dont watch DISNEYS marvel

You're the idiot my friend. Snyder is a genius. BvS is a modern masterpiece. Props to Terrio Goyer and Nolan as well.

Hollywood/North American movies started the industry, they had a huge headstart and thus always remained the mot popular film market which of course equates to bigger budgets. International films will never have the same mass appeal of western films for one simple reason. People all over the world are fluent in English. It's the dominant language. You go to China or India and a good percentage of the locals there can speak English, so they can enjoy western movies even without subtitles most times. Whereas the vast majority of westerners only speak English and can't be bothered to keep up with subtitles.

naw Snyder is Kubrick tier

Michael Bay is about explosions

Snyder creates visual masterpieces that invoke thought and discussion on philosophy, religion, honor and so much more. his superhero movies are the most realistic portrayal of superheroes in real life.
stop letting critics make your opinions for you.

So you are shitting on Marvel but you never watched a movie?
DCcucks everyone.

Snyder isn't even the same species as Kubrick.
I don't let critics control my opinion. But I also don't like something that's clearly dogshit just because critics don't like it.

THESE CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR 70+ YEARS AND IF YOU EXPECT THEM TO NEVER EVER CHANGE OR ARE OPPOSED TO TWEAKING THEM TO SUIT AN ADAPTATION THEN YOU'RE A RETARD KILL YOURSELF

Never forget there are people on this board who memed too hard about DC shit that they actually like these movies.

superman is no longer the greatest american symbol, he no longer inspire same for batman who turn into a mascot of edgy kids