How do you greet immigrants in your country

twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289

That was cringy.

happens everyday here in the death zone,

what the fuck

What is so funny? The struggle is real

I just don't understand why minorities ( who are actually majority ) always feel so threatened.

Creating a thread with a Twitter link really ought be an automatic rangeban.
下げる。

it's funny, lighten up

Every single Mexican, Asian, or Indian I ever met more or less hates the blacks.If you really think about it we are importing hate.

Even the Russians who come here hate the blacks lol.

Fuck off with this Sup Forumsbait garbage encouragement. You dumb fucking newfags need to stop treating all of Sup Forums like Sup Forums.
Piss off.

Why are chicanos so damn stupid holy fuck

no

being this pissed over nothing

y tho

never had a conversation with a CHI and walked away saying "wow what a bright and intelligent guy"

Yeah, but they work simple jobs while the knee grows just complain about race

>Americans are mass-murdering all the brown subhumans by running them over with trucks
Seriously how the fuck can other countries compete with us?

seems more like a video from some democrat movement trying to fear monger and put themselves as the protectors of the underdogs while simultaneously filling the mouth of the republican straw man with bullshit
frankly they're discrediting themselves and I'd feel my intelligence being insulted if that was released here holy fuck if you want to shit talk republicans at least try to do some factual work

GET OUT RIGHT NOW

*steals ur job*
phsst...... nothin personnel

>job
>implying

how are you going to be a productive member of society and find yourself a wife and have kids if you don't even have a job user

Females are all worthless whores who use there pussy to climb to the top. I would rather just not