Black anons report ITT

Black anons report ITT

Attached: 1568842550680.png (512x512, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reporitng in, soup muh nigga?

Shit we racist or something, cause i think telling people they are a cracka is just the same as telling people they are a nigga. Not white not black neither white middle country mends neither african amaraican south country is not acceptebale either.
We should cal it.
A black dot (for blacks )
A whithe dot (for whites)

gtfo u honky ass wigger

11” reporting

How about nigger and cracker? Fine by me

Hmm...maybe on /r/eddit

Attached: 1459367236559.jpg (627x782, 121K)

Where my mullato niggas at?

Ooga booga. Gibs me dat. Imma kill you. Imma fuck bitches. Das raysis. Fuck why peepo. It be everyone else's fault that I be violent and po. He a gooboy. He was on his way ta church.

Michel Jackson still a nigga, you don't fool me.

Can a white become black and vice versa ?

Attached: 1438547010868.png (643x649, 675K)

Yup but black that went to white never gets back to white

Y

I'm here

Because I'm a stupid Nigger and I said so

*bl@ck

hey hunnay

Attached: 018741611.jpg (640x413, 89K)

i really like black people who lived through the civil rights movement. like when you get in an elevator you can just feel like they thinking
>this cracka ass bastard better not call me boy or expect me to say hello sir
but then when you say
>hello, how are you today?
>oh fine fine, and you, beautiful day, isn't, golly yes a beautiful day, praise jesus
>yeh jesus alright, this my floor bai now
>and a good day to your sir, bless you praise jesus
same convo with some nerdy incel goes down like
>hello, how are you
>ok, i have to go now.
>continue ritding in elevator for 4 more minutes together
>turn to say goodbye
>urine in his pants
young black women are also much more open and approachable than white women consider politness either flirting if they're thots or microagression if the sjws
ill say young black people in the service industry are pretty rude but seeing as they went from slavery to wage slavery (which is arguably worse if you don't and means for education, transit, medical assistance).
people used to say nigger and faggot on Sup Forums ironically like if you get offended by anything on Sup Forums you need to leave b4 it's too late
>t. ancient fag

Attached: 1569222129492.jpg (640x1138, 145K)

Not you again, well...how should i say...meet my fiance.

Attached: african-culture.webm (480x272, 1.94M)

Pic

Here, what we doing?

Showing dick

life as a cows bidet

Right here. Sup daywalker nigga

hi lorenzo
:3

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=

Attached: 1568909654097.jpg (1024x532, 145K)

sup, black friends. hit me up on kik destroyer19900 to see my white european gf, who loves black dick.

Attached: v0j1sa0r5raz_137904351-1.jpg (720x526, 141K)

post pics here faggot

>triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered >triggered