White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney admitted to a quid pro quo between President Donald Trump and Ukraine to force...

White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney admitted to a quid pro quo between President Donald Trump and Ukraine to force an investigation into the Democratic National Committee, telling ABC News’ Jon Karl “We do that all the time.”

Attached: 1529325599652.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>WAAAAAAAAAA ORANGE MAN BAAAAD
When will your crying stop?

Attached: 3452345.png (970x826, 742K)

>cAnT Be CrItIcAl Of mY MaN

Attached: 1571290064160.jpg (552x640, 48K)

>LEAVE MY PRESIDENT ALONE!

Attached: poordonnie.jpg (300x168, 6K)

trigger warning

Attached: 170531-trump-kathy-griffin-video.jpg (1200x800, 198K)

Remember, it doesn't even matter if there was a quid pro quo.
The crime is merely in asking for help.

Attached: 37262244_2562691273741835_7397265634674868224_n.png (700x700, 452K)

America is great if you're rich

Attached: 6jgqtbwuvcx21.jpg (929x606, 123K)

Who cares if he's impeached? Already been prez for 3/4 years. Might as well leave him and demolish him in 2020.

Attached: 0318c66c-d7f6-4243-bdc8-498c13e78506..jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: 1548646598910.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Congrats on your nothing I guess?
>read entire transcript multiple times just to be sure
>not a single question asked by trump
Libbies have fucking lost it, lol.
Get rich, then, lazyass nigger.
Can't wait for 4 more years of libtard tears.

Attached: 8qiu4uh97jc31.jpg (496x489, 67K)

Attached: 1570919662848.jpg (888x1078, 472K)

basically they will keep changing their story even to complete opposite explanations until they find a story they think is working for them.

isn't that what you do with Hillary Clinton who isn't even relevant since 2016?

Here's a story for you, libby: this is why she lost.

All roads lead to Putin with him.

Why even bring her up if she isn't relevant? Libtards SEETHING that she lost.

>muh russia

see there it is. Clinton derangement syndrome

So now it's to be gay?

No one is crying over Hillary except the people who voted for her... because she lost. You do remember she lost, don't you?

You got a little orange spray tan around your mouth, user. You should clean up after eating Trumps ass.

No one cares about your loser candidate, dude. Get over her.

see. you're obsessed with her. this obsession is why Trump blew up his presidency. how stupid do you have to be to keep falling for it.

He won the electoral college. Didn't win the popular vote. If the rules were fair, your lying, cheating candidate would have never won and the U.S. won't be in this huge mess.

>hehehe
>orange
>hehehe
>bad
>xD goteem xD

>mob rule
>fair

How retarded can you get?

Goddamn user, how much shit can you eat from that fat fuck with tiny hands?

Sup Forums will be shut down on January 21,2021

I can't wait

Attached: 2jqds7zuzqh21.jpg (960x661, 77K)

>i-it was her turn and we should retroactively change the rules she agreed to before playing because she lost and she should have won because orange man ;_;

Stay mad.

Why would we celebrate Trumps re-election by shutting down Sup Forums?

You wouldn't know fair play. Cheaters always cheat because they can't find any other way to win. That's exactly what republicans will do. They'll sell out the country in order to win.

Can't wait to see him in handcuffs LMAO

Attached: 1533331869071.jpg (499x550, 48K)

No see, Bernie is going to shut it down because it's a neonazi recruiting platform

Attached: ennhkxsdvws31.png (960x749, 566K)

Not man user, I'm just... So disappointed in you.

Sounds like something a white male would say don't you mansplain me.

>republicans won due to a system that was incorporated before the republican party even existed so that means they cheated and orange man bad ;_;

and Trump will leave it alone because it's a neonazi recruiting platform

Attached: ohyou.gif (250x250, 979K)

Yes, it's so disappointing that we live in a country where your guy isn't instantly elected despite what the people want. Have you considered moving to a shithole country?

>mansplain

Are you a nigger faggot?

Attached: Anon faggot.jpg (520x390, 48K)

I'm sending this thread to msnbc as proof that trump is supporting neo nazias

What would be my city in the United States?
> I hate Autumn
> I hate the Leaves changing Color
> I hate winter
> I hate snow
> I hate Ice
> I hate the cold
> I hate Frost
> I never wear clothes for autumn and winter
> I only like places with only Warm and hot weather all year round
> My clothes are T-shirt, shorts and sandals all year round
> I like men's soccer and MLS
> I never went to university
> I don't know how to drive
> I use public transport and UBER
> I live with my mother and my older brother.
> I don't have a job.

A lot of failures seem to live in LA

What are you some kind of faggot, nigger?

Attached: 1571170258559.jpg (326x326, 34K)

Attached: 1554926704572.jpg (543x486, 36K)

If you live in the US, you already live in the shit hole country. US workers get less time off than medieval peasants and make less than any other 1st world nation.

nigger or mulatto?

Stay jelly

Attached: i3gvkkgtqgt11.jpg (800x800, 111K)

and what is Norway's sovereign fund at currently?

You say that but we all know isreal is America overlord

Stay mad, Eurofag.

Why is one of the lefts talking points always about what the highschooler flipping burgers is making? If you're over 17 and make minimum wage you're doing something very wrong

people in the us that constantly reflexively spout that it is duh greatest country in the world are unironically making it a shithole. their idiotic choice of leader is the lastest proof that they have no clue what made the us great and all they are interested in is reality tv and unabated hyper rampant consumerism to allow them to continue to buy cheap Chinese made garbage.

Stay mad, libby.

Shut the fuck up, commie.

Mocking Someone's skin colour is racist though

And then crooked kill count Clinton whould have won , wow so much better

I voted Trump but technically this isn't true. Mocking a specific person's skin color doesn't necessarily make you racist. Even if it did, Trump's skin isn't actually orange, it's just his spray tan, so it still wouldn't be racist. However, that doesn't make "orange man bad" any more of an argument for why he should be impeached.

I love how you ignorant brainlets have a real purity test to be "in" with your group of fellow dumbfucks.

show us where someone said he should be impeached due to his skin color. try having a coherent thought before typing in the reply box.

>being this mad she lost

>orange man bad

> I just said something angry about Hillary again
> do I fit in now?

My dude let's say every fabricated scandal about trump is true even that joke of Russia hacked the election , let's say that's all true....

She still more crooked hands down

more likely you're delusional. unfortunately we can't euthanize mentally ill people for that reason alone

>let's say every fabricated scandal about trump is true
No, let's pretend that every time he gets caught in a lie it isn't true. Better?

Read what the reply was to you since it makes sence

Wow someone hasn't looked into the Clintons, I guess you just wanted you're female president no matter how bad

you lack reading comprehension or the requisite intelligence to form coherent thoughts. I'm not going to spoon-feed you.

>orange man

Any day now, right?

>damn that orange man

The idea that there is or is not a "quid pro quo" is irrelevant.

Under federal law, it is illegal for a US candidate for public office to receive "a thing of value" for an election campaign from a foreign source.

When Trump asks a foreign government to help his election campaign by digging up dirt on a political opponent, Trump is breaking federal law.

Attached: 1488903852574.jpg (520x562, 62K)

What’s it like being Trumps little bitch boi?

It's too bad for you he never asked for shit, huh?

Considering he won, feels good man.

Newsflash: the DOJ determined information doesn’t have value during the 2016 election.

many of his supporters are too stupid to understand this or they willfully ignore it because to them to say something bad about trump they equate with a Democrat winning. it's fucking biazarro world.

that's your sad metric. a republican won the quality of the man is irrelevant. I feel so sad for people like you sometimes. I don't know if you had poor school or you just have a very poor intellect. I can't imagine you'll do anything significant in life.

Tell me something negative about Obama

LA, you will have to get a shitty rental with 5 spics but it is your only hope. Use public transportation to get to your shitty retail job, buy weed, suck dicks from grindr and live the life.

You're wrong:

Quotes from the Trump-Zelensky phone call:
Trump: "I would like to ask you to do us a favor..."
Trump: "I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it."
Trump: "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great."

The whole phone conversation is like this.

Attached: DiQyCu0WAAAv81B.jpg (996x1200, 245K)

Anyone who still supports him has signed away their human rights. Soon it will be open season on trump animals.

Newsflash: Judges all over the USA say information is indeed a thing of value.

Attached: 1532365653009.jpg (320x249, 18K)

>being this economically illiterate

Attached: IMG_3214.jpg (675x477, 201K)

>orange man so bad i make up new laws to catch him breaking them

The quality of the man is fine, you're just salty she lost.
>anything significant in life
I literally voted the most powerful man in the world into power. Can't get more significant than that.

No, they're not to stupid to understand this. They're smart enough to understand that Hillary and the DNC did exactly this asking Christopher Steele to put together the infamous Dossier on Trump sourced from Russians and mostly disproven. They're also smart enough to understand the Adam Schiff who is spearheading the circus this time around also did the same thing when he repeatedly asked for the information the Russian radio hosts who pranked him pretending to be Ukrainian officials said they had. They're also smart enough to understand that Biden engaged in these very actions when he threatened to withhold more than a billion dollars in aid to Ukraine unless the prosecutor looking into the company his son was in the board of was fired. The only people too stupid to figure this shit out are clearly Democrats and their lesser evolved supporters.

And no, I'm not a Trump supporter. Both sides are stupid. The left is just a little more stupid because they willfully ignore the corruption of politicians just because they don't like the president.

>You're wrong:
>Nothings from the Nothing-Nothing nothing call:
>Orange man: "I am bad."
What's your point?

Pretty much, it's not like the government hasn't asked other countries to investigate before, but now it's suddenly a problem because
>orange man bad.

Any day now, right?

That’s the best you got? Pffffft. Fag.

> I have no idea why he was even proposed as a presidential nominee. it really had to do with the desperate wokeness of Democrats. I didn't understand it and thought it dumb.
> nobel Peace prize whilst he was in command of a military at war? a fucking joke. even without that he did nothing to deserve it. proof that the prize is a joke and garbage.
> Syria we gonna get you for chem weapon attack. but wait uh let's get Russia to work it out instead. he fucking fully got Russia into that situation and we've been paying for it ever since.
I'm not a partisan hack. I have a brain and try to avoid partisanship for partisanships sake. I have no compulsion to feel a belonging to a political group.

His childish letter to Erdogan and his handling of the Turkish/Syrian crisis (which he created) is at best laughable. He can't seem to shake his reality show mentality and comprehend what is truly taking place in the world. An idiot with this much power is a very dangerous thing.

Attached: Because+based+centrisism+is+the+best+_0c99d0f515c0158e18554a8ebe0c6517.jpg (732x606, 88K)

>orange man dangerous