AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

NANCY RAISES THE WHITE FLAG!

Attached: 1571187569247.png (878x817, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PgcZ6WCim1E?t=954
youtu.be/jDshGvezTFg?t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=f1ab6uxg908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No she didn't. She decided to wait for more information before proceeding.

She's been looking for " more information" for over 3 years.
Surely she'll have something halfway into his and term.

it was for an impeachment inquiry
it was literally to look for more information
and she said "nope, nothing to see here"

But you dont get it, she needs more information to get more information to fabricate another nothingburger like russiagate.

Hahaha Pelosi is such a failure. God damn, talk about useless and sold out. Anyone could have begun impeachment by now, except failin' Pelosi.

His term is over half done and she can't even manage it to pull the trigger. Cowardly failin' Pelosi fails again.

Yeah, because nothing proves you are not guilty of working with Russia to interfere with the 2016 election like getting caught red handed trying to do the same with Ukraine...amirite?

If that were true, and there was evidence, what is she waiting for?

Trump? Is that you?...for the record she was doing the right thing waiting for American public support...and even by FOX news polls American support for impeachment is now higher than for any other President in history...

That crazy old bitch has some giant titties.

She looks like she could suck an unborn fetus out of a womb, but those tits look huge.

Your mom to stop jerking u off

The longer they wait, the more stuff comes out and the higher public support for impeachment...

Clever.

So after his terms up?

So, about 2 years after his second term then?
You can't impeach him if he isn't in office anymore.

Why are her boobs photoshopped?

No no, its asymptotic so it approaches infinite public support just as the last proton decays.

If you look at pictures of her from the 50's, she was hot as fuck.
Pretty sure JFK busted in her a couple of times.

I know its a shop but god i love her tits

The reason she did this was because of what happened a few hours ago. Trump's Chief of Staff Mulvaney fucked up when he said in reference to the Trump/Ukraine quid pro quo that "It happens all the time."
youtu.be/PgcZ6WCim1E?t=954
Basically the core of Trump's defense is "There was NO quid pro quo!"
youtu.be/jDshGvezTFg?t=35
Now they're going to sit back and have a look at this new revelation before continuing.
BIG IF TRUE

LOL!
Sure it was....

Excellent, the walls are definitely closing in. Just a few more dozen bombshells and we should be able to impeach

I'm just saying what happened, not if it's going to work or not...

>Just a few more dozen bombshells and we should be able to impeach
>Said no one ever during while the russia thing was going on

>HURRRRR

I wish Dems would stop being sore losers. They're setting a terrible precedent which is just going to bite them in the ass when they finally get back into power.

Oh? Because they don't already cockblock and try to impeach every democrat president that comes in? The precedent has already been set nimrod.

Soo...he...was behind of that

Attached: 8601570616075405.jpg (1558x1150, 134K)

lying doesn't work for your joke of a president any more, why do you think you can get away with it?

fucking stupid looser, your retarded joke of a hero is going down :D

looking forward to see him in prison

Politics ehhhhhhh...

yeah but it's never been this bad.

Is it just me, or does she have some big 'ol tiddies?

Yep, any day now.

>yeah but it's never been this bad.

C L I N T O N

Of course it has, you're either too young to remember or you've never been on the receiving end before.

Giant grandma udders.
If you unstrapped those bad boys, they'd bruise her knees.

This is not new, kid.

BUT, BUT, IT’S OVER!

Attached: A4B72FDE-1872-4C7D-9EE4-E2F0BBED6D02.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

Nah

The funny thing about that is impeachment got clinton reelected.

Oh yeah cause what's the difference

Nigger are you serious?
youtube.com/watch?v=f1ab6uxg908

will he go to jail if impeached?

and how can people still support trump? Even if he doesnt get impeached, its obvious hes not out here to better the united states as a whole, hes here to line his pockets and fill his power hungry belly

>obvious hes not out here to better the united states as a whole, hes here to line his pockets and fill his power hungry belly
When you understand that this defines every politician, you will understand why a buffoon like Trump could be elected and still have support.

Impeachment INQUIRY is already underway. She isn't calling a vote on it because they don't need to because committees of the house have delegated power to investigate without the need for a vote. This is the same thing she has been saying for weeks.

If Fox is never right and always lying to the American public as you libs all like to say then why are they right about this?. Is it because it fits your "Trump bad" narrative?

I wonder where Obama and the Clinton Foundation got all their money from.

I know it defines every politician, I think the amount it defines them differs
trump's defines him so much that its painfully obvious what hes doing, and puts every other candidate and president that weve had in recent years to shame.

LOL. No.
Remember what happened to Bill Clinton when he got impeached?
That's what happens when you get impeached.

if your trying to enlighten me about the corruption of the american legal system, and how money, deals, and bribes control our entire structure your barking up the wrong tree. I am aware what happens. and trump is still less righteous than previous presidents, that is truly saying a lot
like how can you excuse his actions?

So if I use CNN or MSNBC polls you cry fake news yet when I use FOX news your excuse is this bullshit? How about this? ALL legitimate news sources report the same and even FOX news is on the same level...can you suck that?

There is no difference in degree, only in how blatant the bastard is. Regardless of your feelings on 9/11 and the resulting wars, it is an unquestionable fact that it was exploited by the Bush administration. Dick Cheney was on the board of Haliburton at the time for fucks sake. Hundreds of thousands of lives and unknowable damage. Obama redefined the word "militant" for ROI during his administration so he could artificially deflate the number of innocent casualties in the numbers released to the public. They're all the same caliber of bastard, Trump just thinks he's still on reality TV.

The latter.. partially from Trump.

Look it up, Trump donated to the Clinton Foundation too.. he's just another shill, no better than Shillary.

The reason for his impeachment was deemed inconsequential to his function as President, unlike Nixon who quit before hand, it is not like Clinton was illegally digging up dirt on an election opponent

>no better than shillary

this is how dumb americans are,took them 3 years to realize donald trump who's been a democrat half his life isnt any better then "crooked"hillary

maybe the next president will spend more time running the country instead of golfing at his florida beach house or making up childish nicknames for democrats

It is finally over now lets see those old tiddays

There's a big difference between to the two insofar as polling (not a big fan of fox, but I am a righty). MSNBC, CNN, and all the other major "news" outlets have been horribly wrong the last 3 years. Fox has been a more reliable source (albeit, not entirely) in that sense.

I'd fuck her. Nice tits

Attached: 1571209629320m.jpg (1024x682, 57K)

>why are they right about this?.
They're not because it's more like 75%

The biggest sore losers were the reps during Obama's administration. Karma's a bitch ain't it?

I'd still do it damn I'm horny af

googled it nope she was still an ugly loud mouthed skank

>trying to do the same with Ukraine
You don't know anything about the Ukraine shit if you think that's what happened.

God damn those are some big milk jugs on Pelosi, what the fuck how did we miss this until now?

Shhh. user don't you know Trumpers can't handle facts? Plz refrain from actual facts

>AHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

This

They aren't holding a vote because they don't have to.
The inquire has already started. They already have that authority.

Oh man, are those soME TITS ON OL PELOSI UUUUUOUGH MAN THISE ARE SOME BIG OL BOOBIES OH GOD IM GO- GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AUGHAOOOUGAH OH GOD IM COOOOOOOOOOMING SOOOOO HARD TO PELOSI'S HONKERS OOOOOAUAGGAYAHH GOD THE COOOOOM

Attached: 5b8.png (560x763, 40K)

Get off CNN fagboy

Tomatoes tomato-es...who gives a shit all polls point to fucked..

Boy were they ever! Republicans formed a TEA party the moment a nigger got into office and were burning at the loins for a good ol lynchin... bunch of hypocritical faggots

No...YOU dont know anything about Ukraine...PERIOD

Facts make em look stoopid!

The fanboys are mad at Pelosi because she just made fun of him when Trump tried to paint her as the unhinged politician. The usual deflection.

>unhinged politician
Redundant

Half the conversation between Trump and Ukraine was him asking them to put an effort stopping any interference with our elections that might happen in Ukraine.

Mmmmmm....that's some tasty COPE you have there, negro.

nah, Trump is a special kind of crazy

They're going to hold off on an impeachment vote, because not only are this year's local elections going to be negatively impacted by the Democrat-run House voting to impeach him, but also they can wait until it's closer to the 2020 election to hold it.

So far, I believe even the Dems know it'll fail to impeach him. Not only that, but it'll make Trump's rating skyrocket in support when the Senate votes the impeachment down. Like him or not, Trump has managed to embody the American spirit, and so an attack on him by people who're now seen as anti-American would be disastrous for Democrats.

My best guess is they'll do the following:
- Hold off impeachment, so it's always something looming over his head. Dems are hoping this smear will work against Trump via the Moderate voters for 2020.
- Attempt to impeach Trump in the middle of 2020, 6 months before the 2020 election in November. When it inevitably fails, the Dems are hoping Trump's skyrocketed popularity from this failed impeachment will lose its luster, and the constant MSM negative coverage will once again paint Trump in the light the Dems want.
- In the meantime, the Dem front runner (probably Warren, but who knows anymore) will slowly transition from being a Far-Left Progressive Dem in to what she's always been, a Business Elitist Democrat, and they'll hope the little Marxists won't notice and vote for her (versus their absence of voting in 2016, which played a major role in Hillary's loss).

I mean, none of it's going to work. The Democrats for 2020 are absent of any political position other than "Orange Man Bad," and are so badly fractured within their own party between "Business Democrats" versus "Far Left Progressive Democrats" there's no chance outside of outright cheating will they be able to pull off the necessary votes in the places they want to in order to win.

Honestly? The Democratic party should be trying to figure out how to win 2024, not 2020. It's already over.

Attached: anus duck.jpg (665x466, 47K)

total and utter bullshit, he is the one asking for interference

Just what I was thinking. I didnt know that old bitch has been smuggling those milkers

Anyone have any fakes I want to see her fat titties

Go read the transcripts.

Part of the job of the US President is to expose corruption, which Biden and his son conducted while he was Vice President.

Biden being a primary front runner for the failing Democrats doesn't excuse him from being exposed for corruption.

No, he lied under oath.

So now you've caught up with all normal people in understanding that MSM polling are scewed and unreliable? Welcome to current year, 4 years late.

>No, he lied under oath.
...About something inconsequential, you fucking moron.

Imagine being so stupid that you can't make sense of the world without assuming that thousands of private companies, all in competition with each other, are actually involved in a grand conspiracy to suppress the truth.
And that an idiot who speaks with a 3rd grade intellectual level and uses kindergarten-level logic is the savior of our nation.
God, if we took the dumbest 10% of democrats and made them all re-register as republicans, it'd raise the average IQ of both parties.

nice photochop on the tits

This.
Democrats are banking on Trump repealing the law that allows for only two terms. The impeachment will go smoothly halfway through his 4th term.

It's just you

That's not what happened.
Republicans tried desperately to get something, anything, to drive Clinton out of office.
The only solid thing they had was him lying under oath.
They played their hand, and lost.
Sound familiar?

But was still impeached, you fucking moron.

Bullshit.
Like her or not, she has big juggs.

They don't have the votes. The End.

why she can’t stop gobbling cock?

Attached: C0836628-9C58-4B5B-927B-7FBA0445DCBA.jpg (600x778, 123K)

>Trump has managed to embody the American spirit

You mean being Dumb and Fat?

Wow the tits on her.ive just impeached in my undershorts