Justify why you think you're cool for not giving a shit about pollution

Justify why you think you're cool for not giving a shit about pollution.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (320x403, 13K)

Cause, most western government already do stuff against it...

'cause that's how roll brah, edgy, aloof and cool. i only need to care about myself and others like me.

because climate change needs to happen to reduce the world's human population, livestock, and agricultural area to sustainable levels and allow wildlife and fauna to repopulate uninhabitable areas
t. Illuminati

Attached: 5e9b2457c2740ca4a77dae3cd08a95cafcec9d95_hq.jpg (512x384, 31K)

also pushing carbon out of the stratosphere is gonna be wicked cool ya lil no-fun brat

global warming is not caused by pollution but politics and statistics fraud.

fuck that I like my modern medicine rather not die from TB because nobody is there to produce antibiotics

CO2 isn't pollution.

Pedophrasty

Attached: 1296304902231.gif (240x180, 1.41M)

Bait, but what the hell. Thinking Greta is a staged and scripted idiot sperg, and man made global warming is a complete scam does not mean I don't give a shit about pollution.

it does if one asking the question is trying to build a straw man argument like OP

Humanity is a disease and needs to be eliminated.

I do give a shit about pollution. How about we start with the top offenders (like Asia) rather than giving me a goddamn paper straw that falls apart before I'm done with my meal?

I'm just despondent.

Attached: gretaddd.jpg (2708x3147, 1017K)

I think I'm cool for not giving a shit about pollution because I don't give a fuck.

greta doesn't give two shits about pollution. she cares about co2.

Check it. Very few think pollution is fine. We don't like it. Many of us are doing what we can. What we aren't cool with is this little girl parroting her bullshit and trying to make it our fault. It isn't. We get inundated all day everyday in the news, the internet, all saying the world sucks and it's somehow our fault. We're sick of it. Pollution sucks, and so does getting ranted at by some self righteous little girl who knows shit about shit.

easy agent Smith

Mr Anderson, We missed you.

Send the little bitch to China or Saudi Arabia and see how she gets on

but you care about looking cool?

nobody is where? it's mostly gonna fuck up the southern hemisphere. whiners like you need to die anyway if you haven't developed natural immunity to TB

/thread

Attached: 1566728508937m.jpg (1024x716, 158K)

also how are you not vaccinated?

while they block traffic in major cities it just has cars and trucks idling for miles like they assume everyone drives fancy benze like their rich liberal that has an anti-shutoff for idling

They also block trains and buses and bicycles. Retards.

Anyone ever think to just run them over?

Not really. I just don't care about a lot of things, environment is one of them.

bullseye my nigger