Would you watch a Mothra movie? I guess I would but Mothra sucks

Would you watch a Mothra movie? I guess I would but Mothra sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lmZRRqF6wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there were like 3 already

The original Mothra is the best classic-era kaiju movie.

Mothra is lame but all the solo movies are somehow good.

No

Sorry, I meant a new movie.

Mothra will join Godzilla, King Ghidorah, and Rodan in a year or two. Mothra is going to sacrifice herself or get ripped apart horribly.

I seriously doubt that they would have either Rodan or Mothra getting killed in their first Hollywood appearance. Ghidorah I want to survive but I dunno

Mothra always dies, she just gets replaced by a new Mothra.

I am expecting Rodan to job it as a warm up for Godzilla. Ghidorah will be poised for a killing blow on Godzilla, but Mothra will swoop in as the savior and get killed by Ghidorah for that emotional punch that brings a tear to your eye.

End credits seen will show Mothras children.

You're asking Sup Forums of course we'd watch that shit.
The better question is would the general audiences watch it? WB/Legendary might be more inclined to make one depending on how its appearance in Godzilla 2/Godzilla v Kong is received.

Can someone give me the skinny on which Japanese monster kinos are worth watching? I'm in the mood for monster

I would consider it.
I would watch a Jet Jaguar movie without hesitation.

what do you mean mothra sucks, you suck you idiot

Here you go user, enjoy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>A FUCKING MOTH

Are moths literally the worst animals of all time?

I pray every night there will be a movie in which the desperate humans build a giant robot. Jet Jaguar, Mecha Godzilla, the dude with the drills. Even something made up on the fly. I want to see Godzilla take a rocket punch straight to the jaw then destroy everything

It's upsetting that I can't tell if this is real or not just by reading it.

Gamera Trilogy.

Also, Mothra is the best you fucking plebs!!!!

Mothra is fantastic. But user, you have to accept she was born to loose. Acceptance is the first step.

I doubt it. I see this being more in the vain of Ghidorah the three headed monster. Not some dumb shit where Mothra and Rodan are warm up fights for when he finally fights Ghidorah who is big and strong enough to take on all 3

youtube.com/watch?v=9lmZRRqF6wA

If these things actually make money, a Pacific Rim/Godzilla crossover is inevitable.

Leo was a cool guy.

Damn that moth is punching 600,000lbs above her weight.

Thanks bros. Wish I could watch it with you guys :3

The 1960 mothra is great

Rebirth of mothra 1 is okay, the other 2 are only good for the enemies and the music

These movies are so stupid

Are they planning for other kaiju to carry their own movies besides King Kong and Godzilla.

Ghidorah is such a little bitch.

Mothra a best girl.

Hopefully they do. I would gladly pay to see Megalon wreck antlantis. Or bro it up with Gigan and shit on Japan.

Re-watching Legendary Godzilla. They really fucked casting any one beside Cranston.

I'm pretty sure Leo isn't a girl user.

>Mothra sucks

DELET THIS

Mothra bros unite

Look forward to Hollywood version off the little twins
>tropical race
>tiny
>wear ethnic clothing
>sing environmental songs
>big evil white boss lock them up in birdcage
Did I mention they are twins?

neat

This chart is shit.
This is pretty good.

Mothra is awesome.

Chill out mothra, it's just bants lol

wirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwirwir

I'm suck in hawaii for the rest of year for work. Every night I hope that Godzilla will make landfall and deliver me to peace.

Go back to Nebraska you stink haole.

t. white local

When the movie comes out a couple years from now and you complain that the movie was shit because it was nothing like it was before and featured no twins, I'll remember you fondly.

I'll see you in 2 years, son.

Watched Godzilla SOS last night with my dad. Told me he was watching Godzilla and to join him, and I went in expecting it was the 2014 movie. I was pleasantly surprised.

I guess there were supposed to be two mothra though because of the larvae? Should I just watch shin Godzilla next?

Shin Godzilla is definitely recommended. If you want to see Battra watch Godzilla vs Mothra.

Shin Godizlla is fucking KINO
The original from 1954 is prety good too

>kid me loved Godzilla
>finally get around to renting this movie from my blockbuster
>can't wait to see big g whip this faggots ass
>tears rolling down my face I watch in absolute horror as my favorite terror lizard completely jobs to the most fragile thing in nature, I was inconsolable for days

Fuck mothra

Ree