Does anyone have any orange slices?

what the fuck does that even mean? seriously

I legit don't get it

is it like that scene in LOST?

Does anyone have any orange slices?

Haha you posted it again!

Why would anyone have orange slices?

I'm not sure what was going on here

pretty sure orange slices help you recover from blood loss and muscle fatigue.

It just reminds me of that one episode of King of the Hill where Peggy keeps donated blood.

>didn't play soccer as a kid
sad

le forced le meme

AHHHHH ORANGE SLICES HELP ME

What the fuck is soccer?

1) I'm not gay 2) why do you use orange slices in soccor?

It's called football.

we always got orange wedges at soccer games, not slices

fucking DROPPED

orange wedges are given by moms to prevent cramps when playing little league sports

I was on a soccer team in second and third grade. Never saw anyone with orange slice.

how would eating an orange prevent cramps

ever heard of vitamins and minerals you obese fuck

I played basketball, baseball, football and soccer from kindergarten until I graduated HS.

Never once did I see anyone eating an orange.

>concussion egg is soccer guys
"No."

Oh I get it now, when I played football(american football) as a kid they would give orange slices to us at half time for energy and shit

Poor

Like many Marvel films, it is in fact a historical critique

"Orange" represents the traditional orange robes of Buddhists. "Slices" refers to the Chinese annexation of Tibet in the 1950s.

>marvelfags will defend this shitty joke

is it a joke? I just assumed he literally wanted orange slices for some unexplained reason

Ant man could be good sci-fi flick. Exploring the underverse . discovering sentient bacteriaphage like creatures. Stupid heist movies are boring.

>for some unexplained reason

Good grief...

That's a The Atom movie desu

"Orange" is an obvious critique of Donald Trump. "Slices" means he wants to see Trump killed and cut into pieces.

Just another radical left-wing quip from Marvel Studios!

I love how you assblasted eurofags literally cannot contain yourselves when an American says "soccer," to the point where you have to post about it to "correct" them
SOCCER

We are on Sup Forums user,
We only played boardgames when we were young

Doesn't stop baneposters

No, but I have a tangerine

Honestly? Loved this line

A light hearted moment within a cruel heartbreaking civil split.

8 seasons. Never happened.

IMAGINE being so asspained, you can't stop making this thread. IMAGINE being so asspained, you can't stop making HAHAHAHAHAHA threads. IMAGINE being so asspained, you can't stop making threads claiming no one remembers this movie, ironically making this echochamber endlessly talk about this movie.

This is the sad state of the DCuck.