HELP ME Sup Forums

HELP ME Sup Forums
I have bedbugs and need to get rid of these fuckers somehow
I live in an apartment and don't know where they came from, I just found a bunch under my mattress and booked a hotel for the weekend
By the looks of it there's probably a 1/2 dozen or so I killed with spray but I know there's probably more of those things hiding somewhere
Thoughts?

Attached: svsdfsdfsd.jpg (300x232, 24K)

Old pic, kys.

can I suck ur dick user?

Burn all the beds, sheets, pillows in your house

Fuck you faggot. That's not your pic

user it doesn't have to be a real pic
OP this is not where you ask for help about such thing

I've gotten good relationship advice before though

you have to get rid of your pillows and bed and call a professional

You can't get rid of them. They live also by the thousands inside the mattress. Just get a new one, that's the only way

tell your land lord

They don't live in the matress they live in every crease and corner in every part of the building
OP, you'll need to wrap EVERYTHING furniture related in plastic bags and call an exterminator, he'll heat the place to 150 degrees Farenheit and it'll kill every one of those things

an easier way to do this is to put your grill inside and have a bbq for a day OP.

You might be able to rent an ozone machine from somewhere flood the room with ozone they'll die, just make sure you aren't there unless you want your corpse scrapped up off the floor.

buy new bed, throw the fuck out the old one

a good chemical mixture is bleach and ammonia. If you don't mind you bleaching your bed, it kills them really quick.

Burn the house. Collect insurance. Go buy new house. Its the only true way

This

Probably this. but if you want something cheap ant powder is good for killing insects. Seriously, wear a face mask and cover the room in it. Don't go in there for a few days then vacuum it all up later. It's made of microscoping crystals that get into insects joints and cuts them up to shit. Be careful, it's supposed to be non-toxic to humans but I wouldn't want to breathe in that shit.

Attached: ant-killer-powder-rentokil-1233-p.jpg (587x587, 28K)

You don't have to get rid of ur mattress. If they're only in ur bed then get mattress and pillow covers and never, ever take them off. If they're all over ur apartment then bug bomb the place every week and still get the covers

peepee and poopoo all over apartment, they hate it

Go to a hardware store and buy diatomaceous earth. You can usually get it in a bottle with a nozzle. Spread it along the base of the walls, into electrical outlets, behind anything hanging from the walls. Its not a poison, but don't go snorting it. Put double sided tape at the foot of your bedposts, and anything with legs really. They won't be able to come up or go down without getting bit. Spray between your mattress and box spring with Harris Bed Bug Killer.

I meant they won't be able to go down or up without getting stuck. All this stuff is cheap too

If they're full on infested it's almost impossible to get rid of them. Not being a dick but I had them for years and never got rid of them. Had to move. HEAT is the best killer of them and only certain pesticides work well on them. If you have a cluttered room its worse.

Basically, if you have almost no furniture and no random items cluttering your bedroom, then you have a fighting chance. They get into everything and if you have them in your bed, you have them in your computer chair or wherever you go sit after you wake up....they cling to you.

Its a fucking nightmare.

continuing... so yeah, a I got a steamer/shark thing and that worked GREAT for killing the little cocksuckers but fuckall for keeping them away.

Basically, take anything in the bedroom that will fit in the dryer and throw it in there and run it for an hour on high to kill any on there.

Pull sheets and pillow cases and hot water wash them and dry them.

Flip mattress, steam it and then spray it with pesticide. Spray the bedframe as well.

Put vaseline on the legs of the bed forming \a barrier that bed bugs on the floor cant use to climb up or down off the bed.

After you do all that, wait a week and do it again because the eggs will have hatched.

Good luck man.

Also, put pesticide in the wall sockets...take off the plates. They breed in there as well.

Buy centepedes and pour them on your bed. Book another week at that hotel. Centepedes don't stick around once their food source is dried up, so once they eat all of the bedbugs on your property, they'll book it. Worked great at the last house i rented

burn the bed (including the frame, those fuckers can burrow like you wouldn't believe) and call an exterminator to fumigate the building; they're virtually impossible to get rid of otherwise. usually carried in through contaminated clothing, people or from a larger infestation via a duct etcera.

I have bedbugs since 2017 and i cant get rid of em. They suck my blood all the time and when will they die from age? How old can these bugs get? Ive adapted to it though and im basically sharing my blood with the bugs but i just hope they die on its own one day. I hate the bite spots though i cant leave apartment without covering all of my skin cause i got bite marks everywhere

buy a new mattress dipshit and take showers

Start doing heroin they die instantly if they ingest it from your blood

Funny ok. But ive heard garlic has this kind of effect. That the bugs dont bitr you when you ate alot of garlic. Is it true?

Caustic or baking soda

You have to basically cook your house. Hire a professional to do heat treatment because retards try to save $100 and end up durning down their house.

Hire a professional to heat treat. Currently dealing with them myself and they are fucking assholes. After the heat treatment ask your exterminator for apprehend. It's a mold that kills the little fuckers and it works for 2 months after the spray, so any that hatch also get fucked