Ask a white south african anything

Ask a white south african anything

Attached: split SA.jpg (1080x720, 33K)

''white''

Talk me about the crime

Redpill me on Madiba.

You know. The more blacks in an area the higher the crime rate is. I think its more violent here though than in the US
Basically SA's Obama. A black man becoming pres was suppose to end racism but it actually made it worse and he's still paraded in media/academia as a hero
A POS in my opinion

>a white south african
obviously fake

this is what happened
>be white south africans
>rule with iron fist over blacks and "colored"
>you don't WANT to do it
>you're really not bad people
>but you have no choice, see?
>as soon as you shared power with blacks and coloreds,
>they'd all murder you
>or, at a minimum, drive you out of the country

>you didn't listen to what you knew was right, tho
>you gave in to international pressure
>you gave up your hold on power
>and gave blacks and coloreds equal rights

>now you're all dead
at least what what the zionists say happens when you share power with your long-oppressed people

would you fuck a black chick?

>what what the zionists say
And they should now, they are pretty much proving to the world oppressing them was the right thing to do. Now they are free and are fucking everything up.

Never

how many braais do you take a month?

Attached: hq2346default.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Whats your name

Is there a future for SA?
Like, do you see it becoming stable again or is it fated to be... a regular african country

Do you live in an gated community?

he lives outside of it

Haha whitey. When evil prevails

Charle

The only future i see for SA is the country splitting into two between white and black. The black nation will of course fail while the white one will become prosperous
No

Just die in there and dont you fucking ever flee to another country. This is your destiny, to die in a sea of niggers.

>splitting into two
Is that even posible?
You know whatever half you get, niggers are still gonna say you stole "the good half". And then invade it.

That's why we need military for defense

Wtf you asking me. Fucking your problem so just die

Cont.. The only thing that can stop this from happening is international pressure

These "people" are niggers. Cry more, knuckle-draggers

Kom terug bij het vaderland

Attached: 15b06b0c954f0ba59ccba63edfb8d1fa.png (941x4250, 505K)

Are you a black person by any chance user?

International pressure gave Mandela power. And sure, it felt good to "end racism" and "even the playfield" . Sure there was supposed to be some turbulence after integration, but after all these years its pretty clear that everybody was better off with the old system. SA went to shit pretty hard.

You fucked up now plan your escape. Use your dwindling resources wisely. Or just succumb to the niggermasses. Your choice, retreat to your enemies and beg for mercy or die in a sea of niggers who would rip you apart midair. You fucking loser whove been ignorant for so long and now? Now fucking what. Evil prevails

Why are you gay?

Got that teachers pics???

Need those pics and vids of that teacher who banged her students.

What continent do you live in

Yes i am black. I am your GOD

How many niggers have you shot

Lol sure user.
Look im not trying to be mean, but the fact is you guys are not that good at running governments.
Without white people in charge you pretty much go back to the stone age.