Whos your favorite spree shooter Sup Forums?

whos your favorite spree shooter Sup Forums?

Attached: unknown-1.png (1200x800, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZwdn_gukCE
youtube.com/watch?v=0TgeR_SFNB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DDR boy

Attached: ddrboy.jpg (348x420, 41K)

Holy fuck this is edgy I think it slit my wrists

Loughner. Why? He went after those with power. If only more deranged lunatics followed his example we wouldn’t be living in clown world right now. But sadly, he failed to kill both (((Giffords))) and Ron Barber and now they’re both still alive campaigning for gun control.

Attached: 4D9F3A78-D98F-4383-A6E7-9EE590224243.jpg (435x512, 93K)

Kebab remover

Breivik, professional level

youtube.com/watch?v=dZwdn_gukCE

a sprinkler, spree shooting water out and keeping the garden fresh.

Attached: sprinkler.gif (480x270, 1.54M)

that of kennedy

He did it against white people in an irrelevant country though. If he could pull it off in the US or against some shitskins then he’d have more clout.

Supreme gentleman!

Attached: elliot-rodger-facebook2.jpg (2048x1536, 205K)

Is that Matt Watson from Supermega?

Hate to be the sperg in the group, but these peoples names need to be forgotten going forward, and any new perps need to be silenced. No pictures, no names, no manifestos. These are the sick fucks that feed the gun grabbers their narrative. Their actions should be bait for just one day's local news and buried along with them.

I accept the sickness that is Sup Forums, but on this I am deadly serious. I can deal with any manner of filth other than glorification of spree killers.

This.

Attached: 1479949136308.jpg (446x336, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0TgeR_SFNB8

Attached: ourguy.jpg (650x488, 30K)

Brevik

Attached: 1565718287497.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

This man was a completely misunderstood genius. If only people bothered to read his documents it’d be much easier for them to understand his motive and possibly even support it. The sandy hook shooting was merely another consequence of indoctrination. I’m surprised Sup Forums users don’t worship this guy, he was fighting for your rights. Who knows, if he was loud enough you all could probably be balls-deep in some underage cunny right now.

Oh look, it's another fuckwit who tries to tell people what to do. I personally liked the Christchurch shooter, and I believe his name was Brandon Tarant. All hail and recognize his name, and exalt in his deeds! (And a great big FUCK YOU to the nothing who complained about naming these folks, once again you mean nothing you are nothing go fuck yourself)

Brenton Tarrant**

Is this young asmongold?

charles whitman

Attached: DOOMCITY.jpg (380x506, 30K)

Tarrant.
He livestreamed his kebab removal where he got the 2nd real nuke scorestreak in the the world

Don't have one, because I'm not an edgy fag.