Attached: r.jpg (628x628, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kaltesonne.de/in-den-klimamodellen-ist-die-erde-immer-noch-eine-scheibe/
youtube.com/watch?v=inNmm_KmpD8
pnas.org/content/116/39/19330
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

funded by George Soros

Triggering conservatives and making them unironically ‘bully’ her because she’s capable of thinking more then 5 years into the future

pedo's love her
she is being used to deliver a agender
She is not stable enough to deliver a statement without getting emotional

You can dislike her but you can't say that she is wrong

she is a little girl that said things some people like and some people dislike; as such there is an endless series of shitposts that will follow her life for the next year or two because people are the internet are not capable of acting like adults

>She is not stable enough to deliver a statement without getting emotional
>Couldn't finish typing his post without getting emotional.

I thought Sweden was supposed to have incredibly hot women.

>She is not stable enough to deliver a statement without getting emotional
she is a 16 year old girl on a stage with millions of people watching, how emotionally dead do you expect people to be in stressful situations

Young, intelligent and confident girl with a concern for the future, being bandied about by the left as if she's the second coming of Jesus. The world wouldn't need such fucking ridiculous flagship humans if we got our shit together on environmentalism in the first place.

It's a 16 year old fag

having fun heaping abuse on someone on a forum they'll never visit isn't bullying them

She is wrong. And you're retarded

>mindlessly repeats what her handlers tell her to say
>capable of thinking more than 5 years into the future
I didn't realize that this was a ylyl thread

This

If you left your basement once in a while you'd see that countries have non-beautiful women too

>handlers
You literally just repeated what you've heard other people say.

She's a puppet for Soros and others selling carbon credits.

She's too ugly to get an acting gig, so her actor parents pushed her into social activism. Where ugly, over emotional, obstinate people thrive.

Regardless it’s still pretty cringey to ‘bully’ a child

kek

if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen

she wants you to breathe clean air and drink clean water, what a fucking bitch right?

some kid that snowflakes whine about,i guess acting like democrats is suppose to make america great again

If we only have 10 years before we're all dead, shouldn't we be starting the party?

She just the next celebrity idiot to jump on the "muh flat earth is heating" bandwagon. She ignores the science in trade for money and fame.

kaltesonne.de/in-den-klimamodellen-ist-die-erde-immer-noch-eine-scheibe/

she's communist

And you just literally repeated what you've heard other people say

I laugh my head off that a teenage girl makes grown men and women cry and rage.

How sad is that.

Kek whether or not ‘using her’ to lush an agenda is right or wrong she’s garnered world wide press, which is really hard to do normally

I just found out recently that Swedes are called Squareheads. I wonder why?

Attached: 1571142112038.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

>ignores the science
you haven't even read the abstracts shit-for-brains.

I'd like to see her make a statement about china's environmental efforts.

Attached: 636177318008273785-EPA-CHINA-AIR-POLLUTION.jpg.jpg (3200x1680, 245K)

shes 100% wrong you fucking screaming retard

Attached: thisthisthisthisthis.jpg (494x531, 156K)

She's funded by some company, something like OneWork (I forget atm), who is backed by Soros and Gates.

Those that claim she’s too young to know wht she’s talking about are obviously retards, I know that when I was 16 I was capable of critical thought so claiming that she doesn’t know why she’s talking about is just a projection of their autism

Yeah they must have paid a pretty penny to have her shilled like that

Completely missed the point retard

>little girl
>18 in 1 year and 2 months
OH NO NO NO

I've read more than you and her combined. You didn't even read the link, flatearther.

lol as opposed to the entire wealth of the global fossil fuel industry

cite one

She is wrong about every single thing.

Oh look its Mr Moscow

Attached: 1557985585011.jpg (1200x784, 123K)

Yeah, the Saudis are real threatened by her

Attached: a-foolish-tie-for-a-foolish-man.jpg (1200x668, 92K)

Attached: 1569359370571.jpg (262x262, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=inNmm_KmpD8

Attached: a-sign-of-weakness.jpg (1200x699, 76K)

Attached: awreck.jpg (700x554, 46K)

Negationist of global warming are worse than those who think the Earth is flat, at least flat Earth people aren't a threat for normal people

>the global fossil fuel industry
>included in the 23 multinational corps on the G8 Climate Committee
Who do you think is pushing this nonsense? Why does every oil company have a "renewables" or "green" division?

Think I might sellotape myself to a park bench tomorrow just to annoy pensioners.

I would use duct tape but I get claustrophobic

that's my point

>posted link
>cite one

>doesn't into "brand management"

this is a strange way to try and discredit people where did anyone suggest the earth was flat at all or that wanting to try and get climate change under control in any way suggests that they think the earth is flat

you're assuming I give a shit about Trump

that's not a peer-reviewed study dumbass. here's an example you might appreciate: pnas.org/content/116/39/19330

Note how it doesn't say "this disproves all preceding climate science". Fucktard.

Greta Thunberg needs to get fucked

Imagine being in alabama with this preachy prissy mumble munchkin

You pull up to the candlewood suites in a fucking dodge challenger with aftermarket headers and parts that get you 6 miles per gallon

One rev of the engine and she's already getting inexplicably moist in her room from the sound of your massive fuel-guzzling V8 roadboat

You get out and take a minibike running on a 2-stroke lawnmower engine through the parking lot and into the lobby of the hotel because FUCK walking, we didn't invent internal combustion to scuttle around with our dicks on our hands

Moonwalk down the hallway to the elevator while turning every thermostat you see on full blast and spraying CFC-saturated aerosol air fresheners everywhere

Check your phone in the elevator and hit up your broker app really quick to buy a thousand more shares of exxon, bp, and shell stocks while shorting anything that has to do with solar and wind because solar panels look fucking gay and windmills are for dipshits

Reach Greta's floor, backflip into her door, breaking that shit down and sending splinters flying everywhere setting off fucking car alarms and barking dogs

Her primal scandinavian woman survival instinct kicks in and she immediately presents herself to you from all the viking raping and pillaging burned into her nordic DNA

You put a plastic non-biodegradable bag from walmart over her muppet face, set a rack of slow-smoked-over-charcoal barbecue ribs on the small of her back, and go to town, throwing the cleaned rib bones at the back of her stupid cantaloupe head in between thrusts

After blowing your load and covering the room in non-vegan protein, you wipe your monolithic dong on her priceless handmade native american uber-sustainable fairtrade honestly sourced hippie sweater

Jump out the fucking window into a Sprint Cup NASCAR and cover the hotel in black rubber as you burn out and blaze off into another american night

global warm deez nuts, bitch

Your point is a non-sequitur?

I see what you mean

By trying to conserve the planet you live on in the face of overwhelming proof of a grim future, she's shown more concern for your well-being than likely anybody else in your life.

Jesus man I'm laffin

>where did anyone suggest the earth was flat
>what the failed models run on

>wanting to try and get climate change under control
It's not changing, it's just redistributing wealth. We've been cooling for 20 years and we still haven't broken a heat record since 1934. Doing nothing is the preferable action here.

don't be obtuse, you know what I mean. The Saudis don't fear her because they know they have legions of gullible dolts (see: you) running interference on their behalf.

At what level of being a total dumbfuck are you?
Do you think that global warming isn't a real thing, or you just hate that she is saying that we aren't doing enough?

You can't red pill Greta. Greta is only for the blue pilled or fail baiting trolls.

>we've been cooling
citation required

Sooo..he was behind of all that..

Attached: 8781570616171945.jpg (1562x1124, 163K)

>Do you think that global warming isn't a real thing
Yep. Science has shown it isn't.

Attached: NASA-US-1999-2016-2.gif (640x512, 136K)

itt:
>haha libs triggered over Trump
> GAH I FUCKING HATE THIS AUSTISTIC GIRL!

OP triggered by a 16 year old

she was forgotten before she even made an appearance, hence her need to make an appearance to prove she hasn't been forgotten (and we already established she is forgotten).

>she wants to be remembered by people who have forgotten her.

Attached: cookiekek.jpg (500x667, 75K)

Damn near everyone, including NOAA.

Attached: 2018-08-03102926_shadow.png (640x600, 196K)

seriously... come on...

Quick, somebody use the word "handlers" again. That'll show em.

so in your own post you showed multiple graphs with a clear upward trend and your example for why these don't count is that their was an outlier at one point 80 years ago?

This ....so much this

Greta's parents

Attached: download (16).jpg (300x168, 7K)

You don't believe they faked the data, or you don't believe the people can ignore facts?

Attached: 2018-10-28161151_shadow.png (1170x837, 448K)

>clear upward trend

Attached: 1567204408452.jpg (800x800, 132K)

Give me a US city...

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

I've just googled "is global warming real?" Ironic that is NASA giving the sources

I'm pretty sure the reason the Saudis don't fear her is more because she's not targeting them, rather flat out ignoring them. Hence why I said non-sequitur.
Feel free to prove me wrong

AARON HICKS

>>cringey to bully
>>On 4chun
Reddit is over thar, mr. pedo feelgood

NASA, James Hansen, and Michael Mann invented this latest scam. Mann was given 9 years to support his hockeystick in a Canadian court and still couldn't produce evidence.

Kek nice unreferenced picture retard

Anytime a group of people want to regulate anything with LAW. Its fucked. Read a book. Pull your head out your own ass. Get smart.

Attached: 1569342696079.jpg (620x410, 48K)

While you're providing sauce for that, also feel free to show where she's targeted China i.e. the country with the worst emissions standards in the world

>I've just googled "are ghosts real?"
There is no proof that AGW is real.

>unreferenced picture
>USHCN in heading
>retard

really? you weren't crying and wanking in your room?
wasn't that only last year?

Attached: 1569270359967.jpg (960x844, 86K)

>>ITT potatoes

Okay what about the ones who ‘bully’ her on anything that isn’t Sup Forums than

Kek I thought it was from NOAA
Make up your mind retard

Ok you are clearly wearing a tinfoil hat while writing this and I'm wasting my time
Please don't reproduce and die soon