LE BOOGIE

>100% talent 0% effort/drive/determination
>complete dog, underachiever, loser
>never lives up to potential, never gives it all
>bullied teammates/media
>gets injured
>nu-males are sobbing over

NBA fans are literally the lowest test of all

Wasn't he having his best season ever or some shit? About to go to the playoffs for the first time? I don't really follow regular season NBA but it seems like he was giving a shit for the first time in his career.

S

N

E

E

D

S

>0% effort/drive/determination
retard, you can't be a pro with talent alone

good i didnt wanna face AD and boogie in the playoffs

Yes you can

see:
Vick
Cousins
Moss
Shaq
Cutler

awful fucking post, literally every single one of those were determined to be pros, you don't know shit about playing sports

thank you, op

I really don't understand why people cheer for these selfish entitled faggots

Alexandre Daigle

Who care if he's a dipshit ? He was talented and never played for a competitive and well driven franchise. We probably missed what could have been a dominant player in a title contending team. Nobody care if he never win a ring, it's just sad that he will never bring us true entertainment.

How is physical aptitude considered "talent"? He would be talented if he was a natural born shooter, dribbler and jumper.

Hockey is not a "sport", leaf.

Nigger sport. Watch tennis. Its better for you

Stats>>>>your shit opinion

darko miličić

How many days before Anthony Davis demands to be traded to the Celtics?

Why are Celshits fans so fucking delusional?

tell that to bynum

>they wont get heyward, they wont get kyrie
etc

>KD IS COMING TO BOSTON ONCE HES A FA
>BLAKE IS COMING TO BOSTON ONCE HES A FA
>AD IS COMING TO BOSTON ONCE HES A FA
>COUSINS IS COMING TO BOSTON ONCE HES A FA
>PAUL GEORGE WILL GET TRADED TO BOSTON
>JIMMY BUTLER WILL GET TRADED TO BOSTON

The Hayward coming to Boston shit didn't even start until rumors started circulating, and the Kyrie shit was the most unpredictable thing ever

I'm not the most serious basketball watcher but when he scolded a reporter for reporting on facts about his brother being a thug and was close to assaulting him I rooted for his downfall. fucking ignorant piece of shit. Hopefully he'll never be the same ever again, and being that big with that type of injury in the NBA? it seems it might be likely lmao, faggot

>DeMarcus Cousins
>0% effort/drive/determination

lol, you're a retard

except he was having the best season of his career

if the pelicans tank they're the only team that can afford him. they beat the cavs if they get him, might even give the warriors a run for their money desu.

>0% effort
>got hurt on an extra effort play

>literally every single one of those were determined to be pros,

nah. they were really talented

checked

checked

It does check out, since he was so unused to it that his body couldn't handle this new thing he was doing
It's like when Bryce "fuck it I'm walking back to the dugout" Harper tried running to first for the first time ever he hyperextended his knee

Vick has literally admitted on national television that he never worked hard at being a QB until his legs went away.
Boogie has a long history of giving half-assed effort.
Randy Moss LITERALLY gave up on the Raiders and only "showed up" to games for the paycheck.
Shaq was notoriously lazy, routinely out of shape and relied mostly on his size to get him over.
Cutlet is Cutlet, enough said.

NBA has to sell something. It would be embarassing for the league if they admitted that you get faggots playing in at the highest level of the sport on natural aptitude alone.

You know how you get hurt on extra effort plays? By not doing the extra effort routinely so when you do try to force that extra bit out of your body something snaps.

based

>vick
>talent
How is not knowing how to throw a football talent?

steven adams, go to bed

sorry no one ever goes to your team leaf

It's because he's never been in the playoffs. We wanted to see if being in the playoffs would fix the whole lack of effort problem

>SNEED
I don't get it... I mean I get the Sneed joke but What were you trying to spell?
This. I wanna see playoff Boggie
>tfw no qt Asian girl to call me a faggot