What is a painless and preferably cheap way to kill yourself?

What is a painless and preferably cheap way to kill yourself?

Attached: Waiting.png (640x427, 263K)

Slice your wrists. Anything sharp will work. Break a glass bottle and use that if you don't have access to a knife.

>We are the men of the Pangea
So they sang
As a result,a bunch of arrows

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

would like to know myself.
I'm to afraid of the pain etc, which is ironic thinking about the psychic pain with which life left me behind

Wait until winter, when it's really fukken cold out get super drunk and pour a bucket of water over yourself outside. Lay down in the snow and go to sleep forever. Painless.

Why do you care about cost? Put that shit on credit and go out with a motherfucking bang.

No I don't wanna do that.

Does anyone have any meaningful contributions to this thread? I'll listen to any idea

it'll be okay, user. You can get through this.

Attached: tumblr_plp1r4NppU1y0nwq1o1_400.gif (400x224, 629K)

Guarentee this cunt is just looking for attention. Fuck off

Why the fuck do you care about the cost? That is really fucking weird my dude, if you are going to do it, and are concerned with leaving money for your loved ones then join any military branch and kill your self, that way they get money, otherwise you could purchase rounds and devise a way to shoot them. You could take too much drugs such as fentanyl. Possibly buy a BB gun and call the swat on yourself ( police assisted ). Google areas around you that are hazardous such as tall buildings, mountains, bridges, etc. There are lots of ways, your creativity is your limit bud!

Does anyone have any GOOD ideas? Nothing but dumbass replies in here

I asked for painless.

It doesn't get that cold where I live. Also that doesn't sound very painless.

I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm asking for ways to kill myself.

Broke with bad credit. Over dosing is an option, but all the other ideas you listed could be very painful. I want an easy way out, something I could possibly do with things around the house to instantly go.

Who cares about cheap if you are going to kill yourself? Go buy a shotgun.

Wood Chipper
head first

You're making excuses for everything.

Sounds like you don't want to kill yourself.

Order some Sodium azide and take some

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20191017-225308_Firefox.jpg (1080x611, 615K)

The suggestions given so far are either not possible for me because of how broke I am or where I live, or are not painless.

The emphasis is on easy, now we can consider many possibilities with an ambiguous term like so. I am assuming time isn’t of the essence type deal here since you are entertaining the luxury here, trying to choose a way out, sure ok. Now easy, quick, and painless, some of these don’t easily click together, at least not under your consideration, an option such as jumping off and quickly splattering over the pavement, your definition of easy is strict here. You don’t want quick and painful, no easy and cheap, perhaps you could sell some of your belongings in order to acquire money for a more effective way of killing yourself?

150mg propofol and 120mg succinylcholine

There is no painless way to kill yourself, you have to keep on living.

Hang yourself, I’ve been choked out and it’s pretty instant and painless.

You’ll be asleep while your body twists and turns, you won’t notice a thing

lily of the valley

Grind up 100 apple seeds and chug it. You'll be out in a few minutes.

I suggest highly, to count your finances, then determine not the options of suicide, but rather the categories. List various methods and organize them into categories such as drugs, tool assisted, weapon, etc. then list out pro and cons, time it would take, and ease of performance along with a pain scale. Certain options, you might see a pattern, say more of a painless way to die with drugs, or a quicker with weapons, then you could combine two categories and create a method which incorporates various methods based on your available resources and limitations

>preferably cheap
Why do you care about the cost if you'll be dead?
I think we both know. Attention seeker.

I didn't know what these were before but after looking into it this seems like what I'd want to do. Just one problem, how the fuck am I going to get those?

Good suggestion if the one above is completely inaccessible.

This seems pretty cheap and easy, but I have no idea about painless. I'll look into it.

Read

how did you survive?

Carbon monoxide. Everything else is just messy.

Dig up some dirt on the Clintons and make it public