Your cunt

>your cunt
>what are 3 foods/drinks from outside your country that you want to try before you die?

Spain
1.Georgian wine
2.japanese octopus balls
3.indian food (genuine)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhHPxpiTqR8
youtu.be/HMfUsS9zeuw
tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187514-d12928989-Reviews-La_Chamana-Madrid.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Georgian wine is made with not just the grapes but the entire branches, so it has a fruity flavor to it
youtube.com/watch?v=PhHPxpiTqR8

well, i dont know, all what i need is in my country.

You can't get genuine Indian food in Spain? That's terrible.
idk how easily you can obtain the ingredients, but this video has a very authentic chicken tikka masala recipe

youtu.be/HMfUsS9zeuw

ive only seen mexican restaurants in ireland and indian restaurants in UK, isnt that ironic
here we get some chinese restaurants, not much else
few fake as fuck sushi restaurants that serve overpriced garbage too

>Amarula
>Coca wine
>Lotus root

>3.indian food (genuine)
As someone who has had Delhi belly before, no, you most definitely do not want to try it

Idk how our people can eat authentic indian food.
Too spice.

There's Mexican restaurants in Madrid

If you make the recipe in the Youtube video I posted and exclude the chili power, it isn't hot at all

hungaryan food
balut
escamoles

But then it's no authentic indian food.

well fuck me i visited madrid like 10 times and never saw one

here we go, americunts feeling special for having foreign restaurants

Don't worry, it's still authentic. The chili powder is what determine's its spicy level. If you want it very spicy, use heavy amounts. If you don't want it spicy, use very little to none.

You need to work on that reading comprehension.

cyanide

>italia
>tomatoes
even the name is nahuatl

>Bandera

Come on, it's also their food now

I tried georgian "wine" here. It is fake shit. Doesn't taste like real wine at all. It tastes like grape juice mixed with alcohol. And it is too sweet. Bleah.

Argentina
truffles and maybe some weird meat like whale or something.

i tried tacos and jalopenos and empanadas.
i'd really like to try arepas and chiapas. some really good hot spicy chiapas. anyone tried chiapas?

Georgian like state in USA or Caucase?

>truffles
they are not a big deal tbqh
i only know "empanadas" and they probably dont look like what you had, pic related

cocaine
lsd
peyote

Perú
Don't really know off the top of my head. Maybe pulpo á feira, something with truffles sprinkled in with truffles like that ink spaghetti, and maybe ramen from Japland. Maruchan is pretty good but if noodles in a cup is that good then surely the homemade ones would be pretty tasty.

One type of American food I wont try: Rocky Mountain Oysters

yeah these look different

>Pulpo a feira
you can get something almost identical in brazil and japan too :)
its pretty cheap in galicia, i think its 3€ a ration in the typical stands they make for it.

notices your empanada
owo what's this

kek empanadas gallegas are common as fuck here in rotiserias, but that's expectable being Argentina.

crap, replied to a wrong post

Fuck man that looks so tasty. I had a bad experience with octopus when I was younger when my dad tried to make me eat some low quality octopus stuffed in bread at some buffet place. Only after I persisted in making him try it did he realize its shitty taste. Other than that all the other times I've tried it went pretty well. I want to marry a Galician woman but that's impossible. Oh well.

I wanted to taste real chinese food so I went to China and it was shit. I'll stick with the western version

India
1. Genuine English Breakfast
2. French Wine
3. Netherlands Bread and Sugar Candy

I never expected a Ukrainian to say that about food.

Madrid has an amazing Mexican restaurant tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187514-d12928989-Reviews-La_Chamana-Madrid.html

You want to try kidneys, blood pudding and sugary sweet beans? Do yourself a favor and stick to mash n bangers

yeah if it aint cooked enough or the raw material is bad it sucks, that applies to seafood in general desu
nice but looks pricy as fuck

Alright, will do. Sunday Roast or Bacon sandwich?

Yeah it's pricey but delicious. Worth taking a grill there perhaps? They do something amazing with their tacos where the beef and chorizo filling is actually very dry, it's very well seasoned/spiced and tender but there's no "sauce" or liquid. I don't know how they do it. I meant to ask them for a recipe or a name but forgot. Perhaps our mexican friend here can help, it was nothing like the usual beef filling of tacos. (Not shredded like barbacoa either)

Eat more vegetables waito people !

>Sunday Roast
Delicious if done well, but nothing exceptional compared to other equivalent European roasts
>Bacon sandwich
Literally what the name says, you can make that at home.

Madrid is like the 4th biggest city in Europe.It probably has meme restaurants from every region in the globe

Why the fuck did you go to a Mexican restaurant in Madrid?

What are some of the best restaurants in Liverpool?

I meant it as I know for sure, there's one not 10 minutes walking from el oso y el madroño

Beef and chorizo tacos would be on the same tier as fish and chips or bocatas, not what you'd call fancy food. Just charcoal grill the steak and chorizo so they drip the juices, if "beef" means something like ground beef then that's more than likely Tex-Mex, in which case I recommend go for the fajitas, it's the one item Tex-Mex restaurants kinda get right.

1. Cuy
2. Dog
3. Sake served by a geisha in Shinjuku

I was hungry af and the Galician cerveceria next door that I was supposed to eat at was closed for the owners to have lunch. Anyway, it was definitely worth it because it was incredibly tasty and I won't be going to Mexico any time soon.

No it wasn't beef mince, it was chunks so I suspect that's how they did it. Good to know, what spices would you marinade it in?

>amarula

Amarula is excellent, you should try it...

Move your ass to the closest big market chain and bought one, you don't need to go to South Africa to get one.

No need for spices, just salt and pepper, you can use some very small amount of worcestershire if you feel it needs something, we generally use bistec, that's lean flattened steak much as you'd use for schnitzel, if it's soft, good quality meat you don't even have to cut it up (assuming you're using Mexican soft tortillas) tho usually we would. You can cook those stovetop on just a pan. If you want to add something extra try melted cheese instead of chorizo, easiset way is just to do quesadillas, and do a little salsa with just a few tomatoes some onion, garlic, cilantro a dash of salt and whatever chili you've got or like on the blender, trick is just boil the tomatoes first and puree.

Yeah, I ought to give that a try, it isn't something that's on the top of my head, thread just reminded me.

1. flag
2. Mämmi, poutine, baozi