mobile.twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/754086404271902720
twitter.com/Arabi21News/status/754087374179696642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CAN'T BEGONE THE ERDOGAN

Yep looks like it

Who said it was over?

>tfw the second wave arrives

its not you idiot

yeah quite likely, roaches like erdogan too much.

what are you basing this on The president is fleeing the country still.

These are the critical hours; if they don't make serious progess in the next few hours they are doomed.

erdogan called out to people to go on the streets and stand against the military. would an president in control of things do this? i guess erdogan will be erdogone soon.

Yes

>believing the state-owned turkish media

why do people do it

erdogan has been denied asylum by germany, has asked the UK now. Boris is unironically making that decision lel

NEVER LOSE HOPE

Nope
It's called information war

Well theirs millions of people protesting against the coup, and some of the military has been captured by loyalist. It look like it failed sadly...

Is their any way they can comeback?

I'm being serious here. I wish for a secular turkey.

>i guess erdogan will be erdogone soon

>Erdogan flying around in a plane that can't land
>shooting underway
>people told to go out and fight back
Yeah sure, the coup has failed

Who the hell thinks it's failed when the president is seeking asylum in London?

Why blocking the bridges instead of arresting the government? Weird strategy, not bound for success, I'm afraid.

probably? unless anti-erdogan people also go to the street, I don't see the military succeed

Boris literally called him a goat fucker in May.

Erdogan still controls the TV stations and the mosques and everything, the military couldn't take him out and now all the roaches are rioting in the streets and the military can't shoot them. Well it can but there are a lot of roaches. So it's over for them they have almost no public support

It's propaganda you dumb fucks
Also the turkish media are owned by Erdogan

Because the jokers can't find them.

baghdad-bob.jpg

It has failed.

It was globalist imam Fethullah Gülen clique officers.

The military wasn't behind it. No generals involved, only 3 colonels.

well the fact that they choose to do a coup while everyone was awake and well seems like that they were noobs in every possible way

He's in hiding and tried to leave the country so I'm going to say that the coup is successful.

They'll find Erdogan soon and arrest him.

We have a coup meister over here. Tell us more zaknafein

well but the people are following, they captured some couping military and tanks too.

How fucking hard is it for AN ARMY to overpower some faggots with sticks?

It's over, guys

twitter.com/talthwaini/status/754087630841581569

Just cause he can't get into his own county doesn't mean the loyalist can't take control for him.

It also looks like the coup has NO public support.

The oppression of the Islamists will never return, you have lost.

you are spreading erdogan lies, roach islamist scum

Yes, but that faggot were the first to abandon the country like a rat asking for asylum

>Mosques throughout Turkey have declared jihad on the Turkish army

It is not over, and not only that, the Turk military is going to get away with it. Who does Turkey have to answer to? NATO? Pfff

Haberturk reporter is relaying an incident he said he witnessed where civilians overpowered six military tanks, preventing two of them from leaving the area, and then getting into them and trying to lynch the officers inside. Police intervened and saved the officers, who were taken into custody and taken to police station, the reporter says.

Blunder of the century.

Turkey is already secular, the people just love their religion a lot so it seems like it is a shit hole like Saudia Arabia, can´t blame you thinking otherwise though.

Do you know about the Iranian revolution? How did it turn out? So you either got a pro-islamic government in a secular country or this will go full sharia after a coup because the people will take control of ''democracy''.

This coup is fialing and I hope it fails quietly without any bloodshed, I do hope Erdogan doesn't do extreme shit after this though.

DO NOT TRUST ROACHES POSTING. The only ones with internet access are Gov staff

course it did

turkey is mostly in asia

and land wars in asia are classic blunders

fuck this shit

there's plenty of them in the street

hahaha

Get Rekt

This is an Erdoganfag using a VPN.

>F
They are going to be executed, why give up?

Doomed? Most of military are pro-coup, they control Instanbul and Ankara. They already won, if you got the military power you never lose.

doesn't look like legit news

fucking sad. what was even their plan? blocking some bridges and driving around in tanks until the roaches swarm the streets and capture them? top tactics

This is far from over.
This is just the beginning.

Time to carpet bomb Turkey then lads

What did I miss?
Did the military on turkey just made a coup?

Tanks already fired in Istanbul. It's far from over

Shit I was really hopping that papandopulo will invade Constantinople

R a r e
a
r
e

Don't trust the leaf.

Sure did, but make no mistake. This will lead to extreme instability inside Turkey, so no matter who wins, the happening continues regardless.

THE RIDE
H
E

R
I
D
E

Maybe they were anticipating the public to come out to support and cheer on the troops. Obviously that was miscalculated.

Lurk more dumbass

Shush, monkey boy

>SOLDIERS FIRING AT PEOPLE

ITS OVEREVOVER

Military has lost their backing

>Germany (member of Nato) refuses the entry of another Nato member Leader

Would this only happen if Germoney was behind the coup attempt? I can't think of any other reason for their refusal...

Nice proxy, PK.

It's not difficult to have no generals involved when your Islamist pig of a leader urged the top brass. Fuck off.

livestream of the crowd on the bridge just went down

rare proxy

>that flag
What.

Is it really over...?

France pulled their people out of Turkey two days go.

Nato knew, This is western sponsored coup, like everything bad that has ever happened in the middle east

Wtf of course we're for it

They never had the people's backinging

seems like it.
this proves that turkey is pure shit, they all ARE TERROSTISTS THEY DIDNT SUPPORT THE COUP.
OBAMA IS BACKING THIS SHIT

FUCK THIS GOD DAMN WORLD
ISLAM IS WINNING LEEPS AND BOUNDS EVERY FUCKING DAY AND EVEN WHEN SOME ONE TRIES TO DO SOMETHING THEY FUCKING LOSE HFGV9[OUERIWNV[O'IUTRN2W'NB3['WOLK B3WR

just w8 for the next happening guys, this is over

For of course we need more people against radical Islam in the middle east. Especially the one who hads the most access to Europe.

for

for it of course, are you retarded?

Montewhat?

it was a false flag ameribro

For

ALLAHU AKBAR. INSHALLAH ERDOGAN WILL BE PROTECTED AND THE WESTERN-BACKED TRAITORS CAPTURED AND EXECUTED
>ALLAHU AKBAR. INSHALLAH ERDOGAN WILL BE PROTECTED AND THE WESTERN-BACKED TRAITORS CAPTURED AND EXECUTED
ALLAHU AKBAR. INSHALLAH ERDOGAN WILL BE PROTECTED AND THE WESTERN-BACKED TRAITORS CAPTURED AND EXECUTED
>ALLAHU AKBAR. INSHALLAH ERDOGAN WILL BE PROTECTED AND THE WESTERN-BACKED TRAITORS CAPTURED AND EXECUTED

COUP HAS FAILED
>COUP HAS FAILED
COUP HAS FAILED
>COUP HAS FAILED
COUP HAS FAILED
>COUP HAS FAILED
COUP HAS FAILED
>COUP HAS FAILED
COUP HAS FAILED
>COUP HAS FAILED

TURKISH ISLAMIC REPUBLIC NOW
>TURKISH ISLAMIC REPUBLIC NOW

BREAKING:
BREAKING:

>ERDOGEN IN IRAN

the goyim found out, inhibit the operations immediatly

Germany lacks the balls and intellect to pull something like that off. Honestly it would be more likely to be fucking Gibraltar than Germany

Yep. Erdogan is trying to find asylum in another country.

Secularism is a mindset which takes a lot of continued force to maintain in an Islamic culture.

The moment you let religion back into your school and hijabs back into government offices the secularism is as good as gone.

Turkey is slowly marching off the Islamist cliff, hell the Netherlands too.

You people are aware that they'll use disinfo to make it look like they still have control?
You can't really know shit now, stop speculating.

reminder that this won't fail, the US won't allow it.

FUCK OFF LEAF

Turpa kiinni vitun neekeri :DDD

>mew theme begins playing

The military's role in Turkey is to protect the secular and democratic state, even against the people's wishes. And no, I'm not joking.

The coup failed

it was coordinated by Erdogan to oust unloyal members of the military

wow

twitter.com/Arabi21News/status/754087374179696642

they got rekt

This was a fun happening, but it's over. Good night guise. RIP possibility for a good Turkey ever.

RARE CAPTURED

GET IT NOW!

Obama has already said they will respect turkeys "democracy"

Screencap the shill for proofs

>Montenegro
>MonteNegro
>Negro

Out.

> country leader bounces out when shtf
> implying the coup is failing

if the head roach returns to the country then yeah, it has.
but not yet.